Wilders wants to ban the Koran

Hajar

Staff member
:salam2:

Like it cant get any worse here in Holland....

==================================
8 August 2007

AMSTERDAM - Geert Wilders wants to ban the Koran. The leader of the Freedom Party PVV wrote this in a letter published in the Volkskrant today. The politician compares the Islamic holy book with Adolf Hilter's Mein Kampf, which has been banned from sale in the Netherlands since the end of World War II.

Although the Nazi text is banned from sale, it is available in some libraries and ownership of the text is not illegal.

Wilders is willing to allow the Koran as an object of study, but that should be the only exception to the ban. "A ban is a ban. Not only the sale, but also the use in mosques and ownership in a household context should be punishable. If the current legislation does not allow that then a new law on banning the book should be introduced."

The politician hopes this will send a signal to radical Muslims who use the Koran to justify violence. He cited the "attackers" of Ehsan Jami as an example. They assaulted the chairman of the committee for ex-Muslims last Saturday – presumably because of his controversial statements on Islam. Wilders says that the perpetrators found an excuse for using violence against Jami in the Koran.

"Enough is enough," the faction leader writes. After calling the increase in the number of Muslims in the Netherlands a "tsunami of Islamisation" during his election campaign, and his call for a halt on the construction of mosques and a ban on burqas, the politician is now targeting the Koran: "a fascist book," according to Wilders.

He will not be able to muster a majority in Parliament for his proposal, Wilders realises. "Unfortunately our proposals are often rejected with a vote of 141 against 9. But if I were to let myself become dissuaded by that then I would be better off just stopping my efforts. This book incites hate and murder, and therefore does not fit in with our rule of law. If Muslims want to participate, they must distance themselves from the Koran. I know that is asking a great deal, but we have to stop making concessions."

dna1987

Muslim Guy
If Muslims want to participate, they must distance themselves from the Koran. I know that is asking a great deal, but we have to stop making concessions."

This guy has an IQ of 8. Does he think the word "Muslim" is just a label?

liaa

duh!!

is that guy insane?? i mean is this news real? honestly i can't even belive this is hapening! i mean... for god sakee !i can't even comment , honestly, i mean it's just ...it looks like a nightmare !! i don't even have words, it shocked me too much.
THat man want's to ban the KORAN , he is soo crazyy , then let's just ban the bible and the torah, and make our own rules, and live like animals, maybe we will start to belive in multiple gods from now on! just like we did before any prophet was sent !he should be locked in the prison only for saying this !it totaly shocked me , and i just don't know what to say !:tti_sister:
Allah (swt) he is the only one who will know what will happen!

Hajar

Staff member
is that guy insane?? i mean is this news real? honestly i can't even belive this is hapening! i mean... for god sakee !i can't even comment , honestly, i mean it's just ...it looks like a nightmare !! i don't even have words, it shocked me too much.
THat man want's to ban the KORAN , he is soo crazyy , then let's just ban the bible and the torah, and make our own rules, and live like animals, maybe we will start to belive in multiple gods from now on! just like we did before any prophet was sent !he should be locked in the prison only for saying this !it totaly shocked me , and i just don't know what to say !:tti_sister:
Allah (swt) he is the only one who will know what will happen!

Yeah I know its shocked me too..although im never surpirised about his awful comments of Islam which he makes lots of in past times... astafirallah

But yes unfortunatly its real...

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
salaam allaikum

Well the western Govt like holland USA etc are trying full fledge attempt to surpress islam. They are trying thier very best. But there is a verse in Quran that says. "And they Planned but failed Because Allah is best of planners" so here we are and watching islam still growing in west. Still are these oppressors too blind to see and realize thier position.

Salaam allaikum

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..

Subhanallah, who's radical right now???? I am afraid they judging the beautiful Holy Qur'an by the muslims. I think he should take the chance to read the Qur'an but Allah (SWT) told us already of such people who would stand before the Words of Wisdom by ALlah (SWT)....

They have a democratic country where certain proposals can be accpeted or rejected. Today his proposals are rejected but tommorow can be accpeted. I think its by time our countries to enforce a democratic system, where people's voice can heard, that way if they ban our holdy Qur'an, thier bible, church, and their western idealogy can be banned too in our countries.

:wasalam:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
assalamu alaikum

people of Netherland have the right to choose what they want to be. Wilders is an extremist and against the very democracy that he is taking pride in. if he doesn't like to see a woman in Burqa, he should close his eyes, because it is his problem, not hers.
if people are turning their backs on drugs, alcoholism, promiscuouity etc and want to lead pious lives, this is their right to do so. if Wilders doesn't like it, its tough! he speaks bad of Hilter, but he can't see what he is involving himself with.:SMILY231:

"They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths, and Allah will not consent save to perfect His light, though the unbelievers may detest."
At-Tauba, Verse 32

Wassalamu ala man ittabaal huda

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,,

Ok. Let me see if I got this right:

prositution is legal
you have hashish cafes
abortion is legal
this is one of the most liberal countries in the world
this is one of the most progressive countries in the world

Yes, the Holy Quran would be a threat to this lifesytle and would need to be banned. This is one of the most honest politicians. He understands that reading of the Quran would challenge the core of the society he lives in and advocates.

apocalypse77

Salaam,,

prositution is legal
you have hashish cafes
abortion is legal

Yes, the Holy Quran would be a threat to this lifesytle and would need to be banned. This is one of the most honest politicians. He understands that reading of the Quran would challenge the core of the society he lives in and advocates.

and thats what exactly the west doesnt want. honestly theyre thinking too much

to them is their western culture and to us shall be our islamic way of life. its not like were forcing pple to our way of life as much as we like it if they force their "liberal" way of life to us :)

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Salaam,,

prositution is legal
you have hashish cafes
abortion is legal

Absouletly true. But don't you think they are better than us. At least they are protecting their low values (prostituation,cannibis, and abortion), but we not even allowed to interfer or raise our voices to the governments (where is sho'ra that our prophet (PBUH) implemented) if we want to keep the islamic values and principles in our countries, that way we will be called exterimists by our people...

:wasalam:

dianne

Salam,

Hastening toward the summoner; the disbelievers say: This is a hard day. (8) The folk of Noah denied before them, yea, they denied Our slave and said: A madman; and he was repulsed. (9) So he cried unto his Lord, saying: I am vanquished, so give help. (10) Then opened We the gates of heaven with pouring water (11) And caused the earth to gush forth springs, so that the waters met for a predestined purpose. (12) And We carried him upon a thing of planks and nails, (13) That ran (upon the waters) in Our sight, as a reward for him who was rejected. (14) And verily We left it as a token; but is there any that remembereth? (15) Then see how (dreadful) was My punishment after My warnings! (16) And in truth We have made the Qur'an easy to remember; but is there any that remembereth? (17)

Surah Qamar

Wassalam

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam alaykum;

seems that western culture is going to its deepest bottom with all of its bad habits when its leaders are looking for so extreme ways to defend it: they want to ban the Quran, bomb Makkah and Madinah, Zionist regime is dreaming to destroy al-Aqsa Mosque... and at the same time they try to get people to believe that Islam is only some extremist way to think and behave. How they can see Islam so scaring that they want to use the most non-democratic and violentic ways to stop it? And at the same time Islam is spreading in the western world much faster than any other religion, mostly by new reverters.

If this is the begining of the last fight against the truth of Islam also in the west... I think they will lost this battle.

:wink:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member

Like it cant get any worse here in Holland....

==================================
8 August 2007

AMSTERDAM - Geert Wilders wants to ban the Koran. The leader of the Freedom Party PVV wrote this in a letter published in the Volkskrant today. The politician compares the Islamic holy book with Adolf Hilter's Mein Kampf, which has been banned from sale in the Netherlands since the end of World War II.

Although the Nazi text is banned from sale, it is available in some libraries and ownership of the text is not illegal.

Wilders is willing to allow the Koran as an object of study, but that should be the only exception to the ban. "A ban is a ban. Not only the sale, but also the use in mosques and ownership in a household context should be punishable. If the current legislation does not allow that then a new law on banning the book should be introduced."

The politician hopes this will send a signal to radical Muslims who use the Koran to justify violence. He cited the "attackers" of Ehsan Jami as an example. They assaulted the chairman of the committee for ex-Muslims last Saturday – presumably because of his controversial statements on Islam. Wilders says that the perpetrators found an excuse for using violence against Jami in the Koran.

"Enough is enough," the faction leader writes. After calling the increase in the number of Muslims in the Netherlands a "tsunami of Islamisation" during his election campaign, and his call for a halt on the construction of mosques and a ban on burqas, the politician is now targeting the Koran: "a fascist book," according to Wilders.

He will not be able to muster a majority in Parliament for his proposal, Wilders realises. "Unfortunately our proposals are often rejected with a vote of 141 against 9. But if I were to let myself become dissuaded by that then I would be better off just stopping my efforts. This book incites hate and murder, and therefore does not fit in with our rule of law. If Muslims want to participate, they must distance themselves from the Koran. I know that is asking a great deal, but we have to stop making concessions."

assalamu aleikum
This is just sick.But they just scared
Islam is spreading,nobody can stop it...and I guess this fact hurts western business
They make money on all the haram things....

wasalam

Amirah20

What this guy fails to realize is millions of Muslims have memorized the Quran from cover to cover. If he bans all the Quran, or even burns all the Quran in the world, he will never be able to get rid of it. Why? because its in our hearts and we have it down by memory, dot for dot, letter for letter. Quran itself is a miracle and Allah (swt) is preserving it. so this guy is basically a joke...and whatever he trys to do he will never succeed.

:salam2: In holland there are strip bars. People smoke up in public. And most of the people are half naked . One can allow all this vulgar stuff but OMG if a woman covers herself. people want to be decent and read good stuff in there thinking it is haram haram haram lollllll.

kayleigh

So everyone says Holland is so great, yet they appear to have next to no freedom of speech. I completely disagree with banning books, whether they be Mein Kampf or the Qur'an (and the two are in no way comparable).

This is ridiculous, and if they do it, they should ban the Bible and every other holy book too. See how Christians and other religions like that.

This guy seems to be more Hitler-like than any Muslim.

DOC_BRO

What i cant understand abt netherland is why have they changed so much especially against muslims??? in past 2-1/2 years they have take a 180 degree turn. I havent heard abt any T-activity or damaged done to them by any muslim in past yrs.
What i see is that even though the 9/11 attacks were carried here in US ( which i believe to be an inside job not so called terrorism) the reprucussion are more in other countries compared to USA. I mean its totally insane. I knw here there is a lot discrimination against muslims but much less than other countries.
Hello what's wrong wid u ppl?? I guess WTC was in NY-USA and not in Netherland or EU??? so why this courtesy call...