If We Get Given Wives In Jannah

Status
Not open for further replies.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Overall marriage is the biggest experiment of a person's life. Either ones of course. You gotta be sure about your other half, and work it out accordingly. Some men (even women) do not want to get married due to some undigestible experiences they have gone through. But you have to remember itself the fact that Life is a test. Imagine the sweet reward of moving into Jannah with your wife. What else would you want?

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

It's not like I'd ever know even if there was.

Unless Allah makes me telepathic.

I'm sure that there will be inshaa Allah, seriously. It doesn't need to be telepathic. Just pray that Allah SWT grants you the pious and loving wife who is able to change your idea about marriage. It is soooo beautiful not going to the Jannat alone!

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
How many of you had to go out there and find your own future spouse? Those who did will know it's not easy. And I'm just too new for random parents to start offering me their daughters. Maybe in five or ten years.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Son, listen you are going to get married and there will be no if's and or buts about it. It is your obilgation to Islam.
Wives take over where mothers leave..they are your only support in good and bad times. After the duyna has kicked you in the rear who else but a wife will make you feel like a man.
Yes, husbands and wives have issues..they are all about the ego but in the end there is nothing like a wife/husband. Simple things like a tickle fight takes away tension and when the babies come you have a group tickle on a Saturday morning that is a mercy from Allah subhana talla.
Marriage teaches us humility. It is learning to sacrifice. It is the ultimate form of giving and from that base we reach out towards community.
As the other brothers and sisters know I love weddings and am eagerly waiting for a wedding invitation from you, InshaAllah.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
LOL! I'm glad, brother, that you know you're going to Janna! Even Umar ibn Al-Khattaab wasn't sure.

Besides, life expectancy nowadays has become longer, so you you may have to endure a lot more than 30 years! May God give you a long life :)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

shous

I was told you earthly wife will be more beautiful in heaven and there was other benefits but I am not sure if I am correct so i wont post them; but maybe someone better qualified knows....?

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
But the women is Jannah are 70 times more available.

It's swings and roundabouts.

It'd help if I actually knew a woman I wanted to marry.

And even then, how would I know she felt the same way?

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom,

As sisters said the earthy women :) will be way more beautiful than the hurrElien, but people think about marriage so hard that they forget that its all in hand of Allah s.w.t when its time you will get married ... who knows we will live till we will get married..

who dosnt want to get married :) some ...you need to talk to your parents or sister or friends who are married, or if you know some one you need to go and knock the proper doors to ask for thier hands....

Allah knows best when we will get married :)

Allah help us all.

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
I don't know anyone.

And my dad's not a Muslim (I'm the only one in my family), nor do any of the brothers at the Mosque know anyone who's even looking.

And yes, I do still want to marry someone at least five years younger. I'm not sure what the maximum age range should be though. I certainly can't envisage anyone under 25 wanting me... and even that'd be pushing it.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2:

Marrying a pious women can lead to a successful marriage inshallah. There are young sisters (18 and above) who marry very mature pious muslims(40+), and pious brothers who marry mature pious sisters. Alhamudllah islam made everything easy for us, we shouldn't make it difficult for ourselves inshallah.

I ask Allah to give you a pious sisters, and a very successful marriage.. Amiin

:wasalam:

Amirah20

But the women is Jannah are 70 times more available.

It's swings and roundabouts.

It'd help if I actually knew a woman I wanted to marry.

And even then, how would I know she felt the same way?

omigod! you must be the pickest guy in the world. lol why no is worthy i guess.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
I don't know anyone.

And my dad's not a Muslim (I'm the only one in my family), nor do any of the brothers at the Mosque know anyone who's even looking.

And yes, I do still want to marry someone at least five years younger. I'm not sure what the maximum age range should be though. I certainly can't envisage anyone under 25 wanting me... and even that'd be pushing it.

The Qur’an says that Allah has created for you from among yourselves mates to seek mutual love and mercy. The Noble Prophet (Pbuh) is reported to have said: “Marriage is my Sunnah; who so violates my Sunnah is not one among us.”

Read this inshAllah:
Qualities of a Good Muslim Wife
From the viewpoint of Islam, a good wife is considered to be the best thing in the world. This accords her a special position, and places responsibility on the husband to treat her according to this elevated position. The role of the wife in the marriage is extremely important, indeed it is the decisive factor.

Wives must do their best to keep their husbands pleased with them. The ideal wife combines in herself three merits; she pleases her husband when he sees her, by taking care to appear beautiful before him; she obeys him when he gives a command; she does not go against his wishes regarding her person or property.

To refuse to go with her husband when he calls her to bed is a grave mistake that a wife must avoid.

When a wife intends to fast voluntarily, she may do so only with her husband’s permission. If she does not receive his permission, then he has the right to make her break her fast when she is observing it. The reason for this is that he might wish to exercise his conjugal rights with her, which he cannot do if she is fasting with his permission.

It is a wife’s duty not to allow anyone, that her husband does not want, to enter the house without his permission. She may not give anything away of her husband’s property without his permission. She should avoid asking a husband for extra money, or for that which he does not possess and cannot provide, and she should show gratitude for whatever is given.

A good wife is one who is true to her husband’s word if he adjures her to do something. On a husband’s return home, a wife should receive him kindly and meet him with a good and beautiful appearance. She should try not to neglect her husband’s needs nor ignore his demands. The more a wife takes care of her husband, the more she will be loved. Most husbands consider their wives care of them as an expression of their love.

A wife should discuss family problems with her husband to alleviate any later problems or misunderstandings. It is for her to hold her husband’s close relatives in respect and treat them kindly, which is a mark of respect and honour for the husband.

Leaving the house frequently is a bad habit for a woman. She should also not leave the house if her husband objects to her doing so. She does not have the right to lend anything of her husband’s property against his wishes. However, she can lend from her own property.

If a husband’s friends enquire about him, a wife should answer them but without indulging in lengthy conversation. Too many arguments and disputes with a husband, heaping abuse on him, leads, in fact, to hatred and deterioration of the relationship. Taking care of the house and running the household are the wife’s responsibility.

If the husband gives his wife permission to go out to work, this should not be seen as a licence to equality. In fact, the issue of also producing income to the households is something which might later act as a dividing factor between husband and wife. If the wife works outside the house, her income is entirely hers to do with, as she pleases. Her husband has no right over it. If she prefers not to work, she must be satisfied with the level of comforts her husband can provide on his income and not pose unreasonable demands on him.

A wife may not give alms from her husband’s property without his permission. Speaking to or telling others about sexual matters between a husband and wife is a grave sin in Islam. This applies to both parties. She should not be afraid to express her love and affection for her husband. It will please him and bind him closer to the family; Moreover, if he does not find an attractive, loving woman at home, he may be driven for solace elsewhere, outside the home.

Leadership in the family is given to the husband. For the wife to demand complete and full equality with her husband will result in having two masters in the family and this does not exist in Islam. However, the husband should not behave in an autocratic manner and misuse his position. He should display love and affection and treat his wife as a partner in life. Marriage is a partnership of love, trust and mutual respect between two people. Its foundations are solidly established by Islam and exists as a sanctified castle, so to speak.

We have listed here the many and varied duties and acts of commission as well as omission by the wife. This does not imply that the husband has no reciprocal duties and obligations. On the contrary, his function within the marriage bond is equally important. However, one should bear in mind that marriage means understanding and behaving tenderly towards one’s partner. It is a partnership of give and take. (Courtesy Islamic Future)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sweet brother, do not be scared of women. We represent the gentle side of jannath. If you wish tell us what it is that makes you an endearing candidate..we know you have a sense of humor..how can your sisters help you here...son, we excell at the marriage business...and son, I am looking...very slowly at the idea of marriage...I leave it in the hands of Allah subahana talla. You are a male, young and energentic...could you handle four wives...we need all the Muslims in the world we can handle..let's see you are good for about 20 children..

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
It's not you I'm scared of sis. It's your dads, uncles, brothers and male cousins :lol:

And how come I'm suddenly marrying four? :confused:

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
If you don't want to get married then thats your decission but again I must repeat The Qur’an says that Allah has created for you from among yourselves mates to seek mutual love and mercy. The Noble Prophet (Pbuh) is reported to have said: “Marriage is my Sunnah; who so violates my Sunnah is not one among us.”

Amirah20

If you don't want to get married then thats your decission but again I must repeat The Qur’an says that Allah has created for you from among yourselves mates to seek mutual love and mercy. The Noble Prophet (Pbuh) is reported to have said: “Marriage is my Sunnah; who so violates my Sunnah is not one among us.”

I think he wants to get married...he's just playin hard to get :lol: who knows i could be wrong.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

You are marrying four!! I told you we need at least 20 more Muslims running around.
Do not be scared of the males...your wives will take care of you. They are the covering of your soul.
Now child, I have to pray so behave.

Erik

It's not you I'm scared of sis. It's your dads, uncles, brothers and male cousins :lol:

And how come I'm suddenly marrying four? :confused:

Why do we muslims even answers to this? this person has an end tag saying

Everybody in da house say bah!

Status
Not open for further replies.