the signs of dajal!!

Fahad_Agus

I've just finished reading a book about the anti-christ Dajal and one of the signs of his coming is that Allah will preserve third of the earths rain and the year after Allah will preserve the two thirds of the earths rain and on the third year Allah will preserve the whole earths rain and people will suffer from drought then the anti-christ will appear......do you guys see the signs are already happening? global warming and some rivers are dried up this year,and what ive experienced from kuwait is that every year the rain gets lesser and lesser clearly. may Allah protect all of us from the anti-christ Dajal inshallah!

wantobeMumin

Allhamdulila for provoking a thought but what u think about south asian flood. water is just about every where.

since its a Dajal and Imam mhandi post, I would like to know that is it correct that when Dajal will attack makkah mukarma his horse will get stuck in sand( its kina jaw breaking that he will use horse over all the other sources to get there ). And one more thing that recently one of my elder freind told me, who happened to be a shia, that hijra Aswat will talk and bear witness the proof of imam Mahndi.rae there any Ahadees regarding its being true or not. yjank you

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
salaam allaikum

wantobeMumin

Brother, Dont listen to Shia. thier Thelogy is very strange and wrong. They believe that Mehdi is going to from one their imaams. and you know they Commit shirk ( Associating partners with allah) they do shirk in directing some of thier prayers to thier immams. and as they believe Mehdi is going to be one of thier immams and srtagely some shia also believe that his name is going to be mehdi. as to contrary their are hadeeth says mehdi will be just uniting the ummah which is very much needed and Mehdi means ( the one who leads or Units). they even believe that mehdi is hiding in a cave . So how can you trust them when thier theology is filled with shirk and distortion. just be carefull of what they say and look for Authentic hadeeth . which comes from autentic Sources

salaam allaikum

Fahad_Agus

Allhamdulila for provoking a thought but what u think about south asian flood. water is just about every where.

since its a Dajal and Imam mhandi post, I would like to know that is it correct that when Dajal will attack makkah mukarma his horse will get stuck in sand( its kina jaw breaking that he will use horse over all the other sources to get there ). And one more thing that recently one of my elder freind told me, who happened to be a shia, that hijra Aswat will talk and bear witness the proof of imam Mahndi.rae there any Ahadees regarding its being true or not. yjank you

what ive read about the dajal is that he will have a animal that he will ride on but its nothing like a horse and he will have the wind under his control so he could move around the earth and he will be on earth for 40 days and the length of the first day will be like a year and the length of the second day will be like a month and the length of the third day it will be like a week and the rest of the days are like normal days and he will visit every house and tribe.
and about the imam al-mahdi we have different ideas between sunni and shia,according to the sunni from the sunnan of abi dawood the mahdi is the decendent of the prophet Muhammed(pbuh) and he is from the Quraish tribe and he will have the same looks as the prophets and even the same name (Muhammed bin Abdullah) and he just a leader to us nothing like what shia people say about him having supernatural powers and abilities and im saying from what my shia sadah friends tells me about the imam al-mahdi.
and memorize the first 10 verses of surah Al-kahaf because it protects you from the dajal.

abu turaab

:SMILY176:
I've just finished reading a book about the anti-christ Dajal and one of the signs of his coming is that Allah will preserve third of the earths rain and the year after Allah will preserve the two thirds of the earths rain and on the third year Allah will preserve the whole earths rain and people will suffer from drought then the anti-christ will appear......do you guys see the signs are already happening? global warming and some rivers are dried up this year,and what ive experienced from kuwait is that every year the rain gets lesser and lesser clearly. may Allah protect all of us from the anti-christ Dajal inshallah!
assalam-o-alaikum!...does anyone know some material regarding the coming of imam mehde?..& how he'll appear and what will happen afterwards...till jesus will join him!!..if you can help me with some thread or else?..jazak-allah!!!...:SMILY176:

Musulmanin

dajal

Thanks for sharing.

:allahuakbar:

umucamaar

you right bro
shia blive that saidina aly had to bigome the mesenger of allah and
muhamed begam profet by accident
ther for they say aly saw.

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
:SMILY176:
assalam-o-alaikum!...does anyone know some material regarding the coming of imam mehde?..& how he'll appear and what will happen afterwards...till jesus will join him!!..if you can help me with some thread or else?..jazak-allah!!!...:SMILY176:

salaam allaikum

here have a look at this lecture by Dr Billal phillips. though he wont explain about Mehdi. But he will explain about Dajaal (False Messiah) and how Events will take place in the Messih Dajaal (False Messiah) time. about mehdi there is one thread on this site .

salaam allaikum

3assal

:salam2:

You should read Riyad-us- Saliheen, I have this book and it mentions the Dajjal, and the exactly what will happen until the day of Resurrection, inshallah. May Allah forgive us and grant us Paradise.:shymuslima1:

:wasalam: