crucified prisoner

Sister_X

:salam2:
US Of A can apparently do anything they want with our muslim brothers. Not that long ago i was speaking with this sister who was talking about husbands etc, anyway the sister mentioned that now a days when a sister was not happy with her husband she can call the "cops and say he has a al Qeada connections". Rest easy; the sister was joking at that time, but by Allah that's what's happening now, the term "innocent till proven guilty" does not exist with our muslim brothers; now it's " guilty till proven innocent" and they have trail no chance to be proven innocent, so they are killed, abused physically and mentally.....

Our brother are literaly being cruified. Muslim are under attack and those of us that don't know this, are taking pills they shouldn't, or i should recommend they should take called "reality check"! here is something i came a cross....brothers and sisters know that this happening every day to innocent brothers because supposedly "al qeada connection". They can pick up any man in Afganistan Pakistan, Irag, etc...who they think has connection with "al qeada"...Al Qeada! Al Qeada! O how i wonder if you exist!

"Awayed Wanas Jabbar paid a cruel price for his bid for freedom. The Iraqi, nicknamed Houdini, was captured by US marines in the town of Husaybah, western Iraq, in April 2004.
Two days later he was found hooded and “crucified” on an iron window frame at a US base. He died shortly afterwards.

No US soldier will be held accountable for his murder.

Jabbar’s story has come to light in military documents released to the American Civil Liberties Union.

Jabbar, along with 60 other Iraqis, was rounded up during the uprising of April 2004.

Under torture Jabbar would only admit that he was a shepherd. Convinced they had netted a “foreign fighter”, he was set aside for further questioning.

Bound with plastic cuffs and hooded, Jabbar proved resourceful. He slipped out of his bindings several times and attempted to escape.

Recaptured, he was being interrogated again when the base came under attack.

The guards tied him to a ground floor window and used him as a human sandbag. He slipped out of his bindings again and attempted another escape.

According to the report Jabbar was recaptured after falling two feet out of a window.

He was examined by a medic who found a “small gash on his head”.

Soldiers then “crucified him” on the window using engineer tape. His hands and feet were tightly bound to the bars, while reels of tape were wrapped tightly around his midriff.

When the medic called several hours later he discovered Jabbar had “a broken nose, swollen eyebrows, and cuts on his face”.

After being cut down, Jabbar heaved two breaths and expired. His body was handed over to Iraqi troops and buried before any post-mortem could be carried out.

The documents then reveal a sickening justification for the murder of the young man. The investigator refers constantly to the fact that the base commander and five soldiers were killed in an ambush.

The swelling on his face could not be from a “pummelling by guards”, he concludes, because soldiers were ordered not to strike prisoners.

Furthermore the cause of death was not asphyxiation, but due to injuries he sustained falling out of the window.

Jabbar was then labelled a drug addict and “foreign fighter seeking martyrdom”.

Rather than tie Jabbar to the window, the military policeman concludes, the “guards would have been within their authority to shoot him”."

InshaAllah i will make dua for our brothers and so will you.

shous

"guilty till proven innocent"

Thats nothing new; I dont know where you live but its the same in the Us. I saw a mom and dad (non Muslim) go to jail and lose there children because one child "bruised easily" and they were held in prison for four years until a doctor cleared them. Its not just Muslims. The government discriminated against everyone if it benefits them! We are all in the same boat when it comes to our (USA) government. Be scared!:tti_sister:

mohsofi_abdullah

This is just like human beings versus animals, and in my case, cats...
There is this non muslim neighbour of mine, who keeps kicking and hitting cats that make it to their door looking for food left overs. Most humble muslims would find something in the kitchen, fish bones or something, and would feed the cats outside the apartment... But this neighbour of mine, would "chut chut chut chut" the cat, but when a cat approaches, it will be punished for being a tresspasser, many of the cats have had bruises, wounds, heavy cuts on the body, and some poisoned...

There's another muslim neighbour who conspired with the non muslim to get the cats out of the apartment area... Please note that our apartment building is an open one, you don't have to enter the inside to make it to your apartment... My mother in law was told to get rid of the stray cats, but she said "we are muslims, what harm can the cats do, beside eating our left overs?"... The next day, there were like two cats poisoned, and one of them, happen to be my kids favourite... We cried and cried, but we couldn't do anything, except being sad with human beings cruelty...
The people who did this, are just like those invaders... They are scared that the cats/prisoners might eat their left overs or something, and that could make them poor, probably...
You know what, I say let Allah punish them if they don't do taubah...
Taubah before it's too late!!!!
Or I hope that Allah will punish them the same way they punish the cats/prioners...
Allahuakbar