Wicked! Battle at Kruger, Buffalo, Lions and Crocodiles

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Jazak-Allah

:salam2:
Sobhan Allah! There are some lessons we should learn from this wonderful video:

First, If Allah SWT wants to save you, He will save you even if you were between the jaws of lions and crocodiles!

Second, never give up hope and trust in Allah SWT and his Mercy and power no matter how so difficult tribulation you are in.

Third, Allah's Hand is upon the hands of united group, supporting them and helping them. It is really weird that the buffaloes have understood this lesson and WE haven't yet!!!!!!!!!!

Fourth, brother Mabsoot is a good selector :ma: though he is usually here for some certain job!

Jazaki-Allah sister for the lesson. I bet your students are lucky to have you as their teacher.

Keep the wonderful posts coming.

Ma'assalamu-alaikum

Sophie

check this out, coolest video I seen in a while:

[yt]LU8DDYz68kM[/yt]
Salaam. Well,even if the lion's or the croc's did eat the buffalo,this is what they must do to live. Allah made them meat eaters,not plant eaters.They have to pick the weakest out of a herd so that they don't become injured and die themselves. If they had no food to eat,and died because of that,it would be more sad I think.:hijabi:

3assal

very sad!!!!!! lesson learned here: stay with the group!!!!!! lol and of course keep your eyes open...

:wasalam:

ASA,

Jazakallah khair for the astonishing video clips.

The baby monkey and cheetah was real cute. These are all signs and wonders of Allah swt.

Ammunti

the video of the cheetah and baby monkey was simply breath taking!! SubhanAllah....this is proof right here for the evolutionists and athiests that claim that animals and us humans evolved from one another and we have no real purpose. and that animals do not have mercy or love for one another. This mecry and love that was just displaced in this video is clear proof that there is a God and he is the source of mercy and LOVE