Salam alaykum

Aisha muslima

As salam alaykum wa rahmatuLlah, I'm an italian muslim woman, my name is Aisha and I'm turn to Islam 9 years ago. Im' m very happy to be a part of this beautiful community, and I hope that I'll learn many interesting new things about Islam and the muslim' s world.

:salam2:

abdellah007

salam

wa alaykum salam warahmatu ellah wabarakatuh sister aisha,

we are glad a new member has joined us to this beautiful website, we re glad to answer another member s questions, so feel free to ask any question sister aisha. ur so welcomed here insha allah.

fi amani ellah

Asalaamalikum sister,

Welcome to the global family. Inshallah you will find your time rewarding here. We look forward to your contributions.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum,

MashaAllah.
Alhamdulillah.
Welcome Sis!
Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here and inshaAllah, benefit from it.
Take care.

VeryHappyMuslim

salamu 3alykom

:astag:
we are all happy to joint us to this site, and we wish you a happy life in islam until you meet allah.

Tamer

Ahlan wa sahlan wa marhaban.

Benvenuta carissima sorella nel forum ,
è un piacere ritrovarti qua.

Su di te e i tuoi cari auguro la Misericordia e le Benedizioni dell'Altissimo.

:wasalam:

VeryHappyMuslim

wa 3alykom assalam wa ra7mato allahi wa barakatuh;
welcome again sister "Aicha Muslimah", even if you was first who welcomed me, so that's the occasion to welcome you in your big familly, and i hope that allah mackes you and all sisters and brothers happy and mackes you proud to be "Muslima" or if you want "Aicha Muslima" :) .
dont forget that you have a nice name, the name of our mother "Aicha" that allah will-pleased with her the wife of our prophet peace be upon him.

Aisha muslima

:jazaak:

Thanks to everyone for your gentle welcome! Very happy muslim, I know well the importance of my name: I choose it after my return to Islam just because I appreciate very much our mother Aisha :hijabi:

Baraka Allahu fikum,

brother4ever

Walekumassalam
Sister Aisha
First of all Warm Welcome on the behalf of TTI family.How are you & I hope my email find you in the best of you & your family health & I am sure you will enjoy here and share & and learn lot's of good things.

ALLAH HAFIZ
Your Indian Brother4ever

Aisha muslima

MashaLlah, I like this forum very much! Here we can talk with muslims of every part of the world!

As salam alaykum wa rahmatuLlah wa barakatu!