Is Anyone Else Getting This?

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualycum,

I dont know what it is this but it is coming from two days like this:

Database error
The www.TurnToIslam.Com database has encountered a problem

The www.turntoislam.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.:SMILY309:

Text is coming in red colour,no notification of PM's.:angryred:

Wasalam

Slave-of-Allah

Assalaamu Alaykum

Hope you are in the best of health and iman InshaAllah.

The problems i have been going through are:

1) Text in red colour :angryred:

2) Logging in- thanks me for logging in but takes me back to the home page again! :angryred:

3) I receive one message and after i read it the same message comes again 3 or 4 times. That is so annoying. :angryred:

Don't know what's going on? :tantrum1:

Wasalaam.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalaamu Alaykum

The problems i have been going through are:

1) Text in red colour :angryred:

wa alaykum salam

Red is a nice color, you don't like it? ;) I'm not sure why the font color is red, sometimes it's like that, other times it's not. I don't see it as hindering site browsing since it seems to be mainly on the front/home page, so I don't think it's too big a deal.

2) Logging in- thanks me for logging in but takes me back to the home page again! :angryred:

I have this problem too. Have had it for a while. I'm not sure why exactly, but what works most times is clicking "Remember Me" next to the log in. This way you log in first time, and the only thing you have to remember if sharing a computer is to log out.

3) I receive one message and after i read it the same message comes again 3 or 4 times. That is so annoying. :angryred:

Really? The the actual PM is duplicated, or is it just the pop-up, or is it that the message is not showing itself as read?

As for the first problem, usually when you refresh the page TTI turns up again. I've gotten the message as well. And no notification of PM's?

I'm not sure; all I can say at this point i guess is that the site may be having some glitches, or clearing or changing somethings which got messed up previously when the server was having problems.

I'm sorry.

wasalam

MubarekMuslimah

Salaams

I get this at the top of the home page:

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 240

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 241

Does anyone else get that? I thought maybe everyone is and will be fixed soon insha'allah but I see some of you are experiencing some other problems I am not - so maybe it is my PC and I need to clear the internet memory. Any ideas?

Anyways doesnt make a huge difference - TTI is still great alhamdulillah

Salaams

firdeus

I am having that too, good that you brought it up.

Salaams

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 240

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 241

Does anyone else get that? I thought maybe everyone is and will be fixed soon insha'allah but I see some of you are experiencing some other problems I am not - so maybe it is my PC and I need to clear the internet memory. Any ideas?

Salaams

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
even i get this.

along with red color, which i think is fine.

zakiyah

muslim sis
even i get this.

along with red color, which i think is fine.

exactly im gettin that aswell.its just so annoying:angryblue:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Allahu Akbar...
Why you guys are having so much of problems? And I am having no such problems at all. Be it pm's or whatsoever.
:biggrin: :lol: I am really blessed Alhamdulillah :p You guys should try to pray more, recite more duas and make yourself more humble in front of Allah Subhanahu wa Taala
wa/salam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

I am getting this quite often:

"Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here"

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

I am getting this quite often:

"Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here"

:wasalam:

Have you registered with another name on this website? Because, You are not banned. . . although, if we ban an IP address, it is because you had another name.

I banned some man from Sinapore for spreading his evil Taqlidi sufi views. He was lying about our website by saying we are extremists and things like this.

The Ahlul Bidah simply can not just say that they dont like this website because of our love for Tawheed and our love for sticking to the quran and sunnah. Rather, they want it to be like their Sufi path sites full of nonsense and blindness.

wasalam

Slave-of-Allah

wa alaykum salam

Red is a nice color, you don't like it? ;) I'm not sure why the font color is red, sometimes it's like that, other times it's not. I don't see it as hindering site browsing since it seems to be mainly on the front/home page, so I don't think it's too big a deal.

I have this problem too. Have had it for a while. I'm not sure why exactly, but what works most times is clicking "Remember Me" next to the log in. This way you log in first time, and the only thing you have to remember if sharing a computer is to log out.

Really? The the actual PM is duplicated, or is it just the pop-up, or is it that the message is not showing itself as read?

As for the first problem, usually when you refresh the page TTI turns up again. I've gotten the message as well. And no notification of PM's?

I'm not sure; all I can say at this point i guess is that the site may be having some glitches, or clearing or changing somethings which got messed up previously when the server was having problems.

I'm sorry.

wasalam

Assalaamu Alaykum

:) No I don’t like the colour red, it’s too bright lol Anyway, it’s all good.

I tried this for logging in and it works! Thankyou! :D

I receive the same message three or four times. My message doesn’t show up as read and no notification of private messages either.

But apart from these problems everything is fine Alhamdulillah :)

Thanks for the help.

Take care and Wasalaam x

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:wasalam:

Have you registered with another name on this website? Because, You are not banned. . . although, if we ban an IP address, it is because you had another name.

wasalam

Unfortunately , it is still there. The other name is albinsaid09

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
Salaams

Salaams
salam
same problem with me.cant get y is this hapening.
waslam

deepheart

Assalam alaikum brothers and sisters.

I get this at the top of my page too.but after a while it disappears on its own and I'm redirected to the home page.

ALLAH 's Peace and good luck to all.

ehsan

i post reply and its does not upload.....i mean i can't c it in the list....y is it so ?