• 32+

Votes: 37 16.1%
  • 15-Below

Votes: 10 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jihan

wow some of yall are much younger then i thought. you make me feel like an old lady....hem hem hem.... just this other day these 12-15 year olds were calling me and my friends aunties( the respectful way to speak to elders). Two of us were like how dare you we're not that much older than you guys. and the other was like no I am like an aunt to them.

wAllahi this world is speeding just yesterday I was 12. but like my grandmother says old age comes to by surprise (that is if you make it).

btw I'm seventeen

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

:salam2:

I am 22, but going to the masjid tonight I felt old lol. Also the university starts next week so a bunch of new youngins have arrived. That makes me sad because I would love to restart college again.

Nur Solehah

SubhanAllah

i'm 18 but people told me i am older than that :SMILY149: because they said i look mature.. my face, my thoughts, the way i speak... thats not funny.. now i feel old T_T its good anyway.. it reminds me of death.

3assal

I am 22, but going to the masjid tonight I felt old lol. Also the university starts next week so a bunch of new youngins have arrived. That makes me sad because I would love to restart college again.

I know the feeling! I am probably the only 24 year old in my classes, most of my classmates/friends are under 21!!!!!!!!!!! lol i wish i could restart college too :shymuslima1:

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

We know who is amongst the oldest. Why do you think I am called aapa!!! I should be called Mother by you upstarts!!! Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.