Salam

havingfaith

I have just joined this site. I reverted two months ago. I live in the UK, although I spend a lot of time in Morocco as my husband's family are there.

Wasalam.

Sarah

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum Sister Sarah,

MashaAllah.
All praises due to Allah.
Welcome Sis!
InshaAllah, you'll enjoy your time here and benefit from this site.

abdellah007

salam alaykum sister sarah.
labas 3lik :)
we re glad to have a new memeber here, and we re excited to give help to answer questions and to give support. feel free to ask any question.

a warm salam from morocco ur second home.

haris

Patience
Salam

Well there is no better feeling than to see some one revert to islam my sister.
May ALLAH guide u and all of us.(Ameen)

Wsalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Welcome to the family. You will meet many sisters who have reverted and they will help you stay strong.

havingfaith

Salam

Thanks for the welcome and your kind words, they help break down the feeling of isolation that I have sometimes felt since I came into Islam.

Thankfully, I have a few other muslims (and now TTI!) around me who have helped me on my journey so far and of course I pray for guidance and it always comes, so that helps! :)

Wasalam.

Sarah

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam
welcome sister to tti n islam.hope u will enjoy ur stay here INSHALLAH.n hope to listen often from u.
waslam

khaledkadri

assalmo alaykoum
i am new to this website and i have decided to join beacuse it brings together wonderfull and i pleased to be amongst you all.

khaled from london:salam2:

amira87

I love Allah
Salam alikum

Allah hu akbar! I am so greatful to hear that another person has submitted theirself to Allah and his messenger. May Allah bring you glad tightings on your strong journy of Islam. I also am a revert to Islam since April 2006-alhamdillah......and I could never be any more happier than I am now. If any questions feel free to ask all of us because we are are here as brothers and sisters in Islam to help the ummah become stronger. Inshallah:tti_sister:

sajjuaiah

:salam2:

i'm new,just register today,so please advice.i'm from Malaysia and i'm malay.

You are invited to this beautiful group.

Follow Quran and Sunnah of our beloved prophet(s.a.w).

Five times salah on it's time makes you more faithful.

Last : Supplicate to Allah without any Mediator.

:tti_sister:

:salah:

yusmie

:salam2: Thank you for kind welcome.Just found this site accidently and fell in love.

You are invited to this beautiful group.

Follow Quran and Sunnah of our beloved prophet(s.a.w).

Five times salah on it's time makes you more faithful.

Last : Supplicate to Allah without any Mediator.

:tti_sister:

:salah: