need help with the bible

Fahad_Agus

i want to know where does it say in th bible that Jesus (pbuh) didnt come to change a thing in the old testamen or the ten comandments because theres a person telling me that he only believes in the new testament so is there a way i can tell him that he has believe in the old testament too as a christians? or is there anohter way to to reply to a such person?

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
salaam allaikum

Br. Fahad

this may help you

"Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill" (Matthew 5:17).

salaam allaikum

amira87

I love Allah
salam alaikum

Tell him to read the first verse in the quran. It explains that Allah(god) has broughten forth the torah when moses(pbuh) was around, and then he brought forth the gospel (injel). All I know is that the quran has the answers to evrybody's questions.:hijabi:

Fahad_Agus

thanks guys for helping..but i dont understand this person im debating with he keeps attacking islam and saying that christianity is right but at the end he said:
"Dont know it. went to catholic school all of my life including university, dont know even one quote from the Bible. Wanna know a secret? I dont believe Jesus is the Son of God. I dont believe Mary was a virgin. I dont believe on the Resurection. I believe Religion was just a way to try and get a bunch of barbarians to act civilized. The only way to do that was wit the fear of God. Thats why Moses came down from the mountain with "Thou Shalt Not Kill."

lol i killed myself during the debate researching and stuff holding the Qur'an,book of hadith and the bible...i guess im the stupid one who accepted his challenge ^_^

falomar

lol i killed myself during the debate researching and stuff holding the Qur'an,book of hadith and the bible...i guess im the stupid one who accepted his challenge ^_^

If you learned something while researching and with the debate....then you were not a stupid.

zakariya

i want to know where does it say in th bible that Jesus (pbuh) didnt come to change a thing in the old testamen or the ten comandments because theres a person telling me that he only believes in the new testament so is there a way i can tell him that he has believe in the old testament too as a christians? or is there anohter way to to reply to a such person?

salamu alakum
dear bro i jast want to say to u dont waz u time for christian becouse christain today is job dan so thay use name of jesus couse thay now jesus {pbuh}was a grate man and he famos the name of christ thats way thay use to him i now many muslim today thay thinking the sam the people of the book for talking quran and christan today are 2 drent ways
1}crhristian today thay worsheep idols{i mean human }like jesus and his mother
2}other christan are worsheep father son and holly gost

so dont blind muslim open eyes and check christian today this is not people of book this is a people want to make a many the name of jesus{pbuh}
the people of the book thay use to belive one God and that God was allah
so dont blind muslims

i sow muslim men marry the christan women i dont now way
couse if allah tel as to marry christian and jush is not those christian and jush today becouse thay dont belive one GOD so muslim men cant marry a christan momen subhanalah
iam yang man who naver ever dreem to marry christan and jush
becouse i love may self and i can gate musli m sis in this world allahduliah
i now arrab and pakistani marry christan women becouse i now way
any way salam

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
salamu alakum
dear bro i jast want to say to u dont waz u time for christian becouse christain today is job dan so thay use name of jesus couse thay now jesus {pbuh}was a grate man and he famos the name of christ thats way thay use to him i now many muslim today thay thinking the sam the people of the book for talking quran and christan today are 2 drent ways
1}crhristian today thay worsheep idols{i mean human }like jesus and his mother
2}other christan are worsheep father son and holly gost

so dont blind muslim open eyes and check christian today this is not people of book this is a people want to make a many the name of jesus{pbuh}
the people of the book thay use to belive one God and that God was allah
so dont blind muslims

i sow muslim men marry the christan women i dont now way
couse if allah tel as to marry christian and jush is not those christian and jush today becouse thay dont belive one GOD so muslim men cant marry a christan momen subhanalah
iam yang man who naver ever dreem to marry christan and jush
becouse i love may self and i can gate musli m sis in this world allahduliah
i now arrab and pakistani marry christan women becouse i now way
any way salam

Walaikum asslaam

Br. zakariya

The cristian fate is the same as as it was since the Prophet Muhammads (PBUH) time. Quran speaks about trinity. that means they believed in these things since then. and i am in no favour neither against of anyone Marrying Cristian women or jew women. But Allah has given us permission to marry these two categories of women . thought Cristians do worship jessus and stuff like that. but then thats now thier standard belief and we cant say anything much.

salaam allaikum

zakariya

Walaikum asslaam

Br. zakariya

The cristian fate is the same as as it was since the Prophet Muhammads (PBUH) time. Quran speaks about trinity. that means they believed in these things since then. and i am in no favour neither against of anyone Marrying Cristian women or jew women. But Allah has given us permission to marry these two categories of women . thought Cristians do worship jessus and stuff like that. but then thats now thier standard belief and we cant say anything much.

salaam allaikum

salam bro i think u understood what allah said to as becouse allah dont tel as to marry those worship idols
christian and jush today thay worship idols {imean human}
so what defaren batwean hindu and this people
but we can marry those jush and christian beleve allah is one
and jesus he is slave of allah like muhammse pbu to tham
but those believe jesus is God or son of God we cant marry this people
so i hope uunderstand me now

iam no saying dont marry christian and jush bur gate those right

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

You need to help your friend understand the books of the NT only contain four chapters of the Gospel. The rest of the NT is Pauline Doctrine.
The Old Testament contains the history of Jews.
Most people need concrete examples of their faith. Faith superscedes logic. ( Not my original thought ). Logic and reason need to be present to understand faith. Those without faith accomplish little and are usually poor thinkers.
Moat reverts will tell you that they believe in Islam because it makes sense.
Chritianity insults the minds of people because it expects people to believe without giving them an opportunity to think.

Globalpeace

Banned
One God in the Bible!

I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God" (Isaiah 44:6).

"Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any" (Isaiah 44:8).

"I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself" (Isaiah 44:24).

"There is none beside me. I am the LORD and there is none else" (Isaiah 45:6).

"There is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else" (Isaiah 45:21-22).

"Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me" (Isaiah 46:9).

"I will not give my glory unto another" (Isaiah 48:11; see also Isaiah 42:8).

"O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou hast made heaven and earth" (Isaiah 37:16).

There is only one God, who is the Creator and Father of mankind (Malachi 2:10).

In the time of the Millennial Reign, there shall be only one LORD with one name (Zechariah 14:9).

In short, the Old Testament speaks of God in terms of being one. Many times the Bible calls God the Holy One (Psalm 71:22; 78:41; Isaiah 1:4; 5:19; 5:24), but never the "holy two, the holy three," or the "holy many."

Fahad_Agus

thanks a lot guys for your help...the reason i had a debate because the other person was saying bad things to our prophet Muhammed (pbuh) and that pissed me off and i just couldnt sleep at that day from thinking about it and i decided to challenge him.

dianne

Salam,

Ask him to watch video of yusuf estes,theres more talk about prophet jesus pbuh & prophet muhammad saw.

wassalam