The people who belive in imam ali and that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

du2a

Well all i wanted to ask is them people who belive in imam ali and that but they still belive in god and the prophet SWT will they go to hell when they die & on the day of judgment?

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
:salam2:
The only one who decides who goes to hell is Allah (SWT), I don't think anyone here has that authority to judge whose going to heaven and whose going to hell

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
Well all i wanted to ask is them people who belive in imam ali and that but they still belive in god and the prophet SWT will they go to hell when they die & on the day of judgment?

salaam allaikum

Sister/ Brother

well i dont know who is imam ali. but to muslims it has been told in quran to not associate partners in form of worship to allah. (Shirk) so if the people direct their prayers to any imam or saint then that is dangerous of them doin this. and allah has told in quran that shirk will not be forgiven. as muslims we should look at people who came before us like Cristians, jews, People of lut and all others.

We should learn of where they went wrong and not do that . so if the people who follow any teachings of any immam then its ok if its autentic and not misleading and offcourse it should not have shirk involved in it.

this is just the part of fundamentals of islam.

I hope i was of any help

Salaam allaikum

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
:salam2:
Believing in the great human and religious grandure of khalifa Ali ra is not mutually exclusive with the belief in Allah swt and the prophet pbuh. Muslims should respect and accept the grandure of all khalifas: Abu Baker, Omar, Uthman, and Ali and all other companions raa of the prophet pbuh. But none of them is divine, not even the prophet himselft is divine. The only one who can respond and reward supplication and prayer is Allah and is thus the only one to be asked and invoked; no one else. And as sister jabba told u already, only God judges who goes to hell and who does not.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Yes, sister Jabba is right. We shouldn't ask who is going to the Hell and who is going to the Paradise simply because we do not own any of them. Hell and Paradise are Allah's Ta'ala properties and He is the only One Who can decide the inhabitants of them.

We should rather care more about what is the correct creed to believe in and what exactly pleases Allah SWT and try our best to do it.

Imam Ali, may Allah be pleased with him, is one of the Prophet's cousins. He was very dear to him and to us. He was on of the unique Khalifas who served Islam as much as they could. Imam Ali was a very unique personality, a genious and a very wise Imam. He has a great position in our hearts as Muslims. I think this is the right way we should think about him. That's all.

maryam2k7

maryam

hus imam ali, wel all i cn say is if they worship him or ask him 4 stuff thn it is rong as it is an act of shirk

Status
Not open for further replies.