Video Sister Carolyne in England accepts the truth and becomes Muslim, Love for Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dessoukieid

Dear Sir;
Congratulations being a new muslim, may ALLAH (swt) guide us all to the right path (Ameen)
your brother in islam
Dr/Dessouki Eid

fouad

hello sister carolina I'm realy realy happy for you that u convert to Islam , you've chosen the best religion and the perfect one congratulation. you know islam need the people like you.
take care

livenote

mashallah

this is so cool to see these ppl converting to islam by theire personal choise may allah help you sister and be with you.

the hijaab looks soo much cool on her , i think that the muslim women are the most beautiful in the world from outside and inside .:lol:

Jufri

:salam2:

Nice Post, i really proud to person who say "What we got here -world- is nothing" and the other person answer "Our life, our love, our own is GOD have" so we must prayer 5 time everyday till die.

:astag:

wo0p

Assalamualaikum, I'm Farhan from Malaysia. She looks beautiful when she wear hijab. Insyallah Allah will open her heart someday.

juhary

[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/carolyne_turntoislam.jpg[/imgleft]Carolyne decided to become Muslim. Carolyne says> "if any human being doesnt question why we're here, then... i think there is something wrong in that.One part of me was saying that it might upset people if i did this, it got to the stage in January, three years ago, when i just thought i have to follow this, this is the right way. I like to identify myself as a muslim........ I do think i really should be covering my head......" She talks about how she first told her parents that she was Muslim. How and Why she became Muslim, as well as her thoughts on Hijab.

Please help our site, by linking back to us and spreading TurnToIslam.Com .

[vg]2361039010867360531[/vg]
may allah bless u and all muslim in this world

ferhat

A clear message.

I envy you carolyne, even in Turkey, people(not all but mostly) dont connect to islam that much; They callin' themselves as muslim; NAME of 'em.. But when it comes to Live in islamic way;applying,obeying to islamic rules They just disappear .

My elder sister saw the vid on youtube; she is a theologian, we re watching the vid, when we see you covering your head, my sister said "..that 'd be better if she doesnt wear the hijab :) 'cos she looks so beautiful with that". that was a joke ofcourse. we are happy to see you covering youur head; and having strength to do that. We re happy to hear from you.i ve been asking for 9 weeks; there she is. and finally found on this site. We'd like to send a private message but admin says we must stick to speaking to people of the same gender(sounds absurd).
vesselam.

umarmuslim

Noor Ala' Noor

Lah'ilahha,ila'lah, he guide whom so ever he wish to guide, and tahnks be to Allah for saving one of our belove prophet's umma' Muhammed, which he always cry about, Ummati-Ummati.
Zajahkalah.:ma: :ma:

umarmuslim

I am very much proud of you.And to let you know that you are nothing but a winner.May ALLAH continue to guide you and your family may you meet with prophet Muhhamed(PBUH) in life after dead because his way is the only way out there, as promise in the Noble QU'RAN Muhhamed BA'AB HEDAYAH' He is guranteed by ALLAH(SWT)

Allahu Akbar

I wonder what was the first thing that lead her to islam.
even her family and friends are non-muslim;how she heard about islam while she was a not a musilma, how did she learn about islam..Allahu akbar.
ofcourse emaan is in our faith; We re glad knowing people converting to islam and It is really encouraging for other non-muslims too.

AYESHWARYA

AS-SALAAMU ALAIKUM ,
I guess its rather too late to respond to this video.But I being a very new member of TTI came across it just recently and would like to share a few things especially with ur new revert sisters who find it rather too difficult wearing a hijab. I myself being a new muslim underwent the same situation as Carolyne did i.e,initial hesitation in wearing a hijab.But I must tell you its difficult to do something at first of which you are not fully convinced.I didn't know the essence of wearing a hijab. I thought that it was just a symbol of identifying a muslim woman and nothing more.When you start on your journey of Islam you start with a interest in knowing about it. That interest could be sparked by anything-an incident, a person etc.As you proceed further,you start understanding it and once you are fully convinced about it , then insha'allah nothing can stop you from doing what is right. Not only wearing a hijab ,you will start doing every little thing the islamic way .Iam telling you from my experience that you will experience a kind of peace like never before.
May Allah swt give us all the courage to do what is right and stand for the truth....Ameen

muhammad27

Asalamu alaykum

:ma: Asalamu alaykum
Allah says:" Surely those who have believed, Jews, Christian and Sabain, whoever believe in Allah and the last day, they shall neither grieve nor fear."
Masha'Allah alayki sister Carolyne.
And may Allah Grant a Paradise Amen.
May Allah guide us to the straight path.
Asalamu alaykum.

Salafisister

As-Salaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatuallahi Sister Carolyn:

My Allah increase in eeman and understanding of His Nobel religion.. I have no understanding and idea of what it is to be like,being muslim and not being able to properly cover( which by the way is a part of worshipping Allah). I live in the UnitedStates..and the city I live in is fairly accepting of Muslim( I guess do to the overwhelming spread of Islam, the kaffur has no choice). The first day I took the Shahada I Put on a khimar, overgarment, niqab( face veil) and gloves. I felt that I was Muslim and wanted everyone to know that I wanted to worship Allah. Allah ta'alaa commands each of us to not resemble the non-beliver in our actions, speech, attire or activites.

Allah says in the Quran Surah33 ayat 59: "O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and THE WOMEN OF THE BELIEVERS to draw their cloaks( veile) all over their bodies( to screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they will be known (as FREE RESPECTABLE WOMEN) so as not to be annoyed. And Allahis Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

There was no way I wanted to be associated or treated as I did when I was in the Days of Ignorance. My dear sister in Islam, no one in my family was Muslim. My mother and father was raised in the church and we was made to attend as children. They did not understand or agree with my choice of religion, but they saw the change in me so drastically, that they did no longer see the khimar, overgarment and niqab. They seen a whole new woman who worshipped Allah(God) and lived as He wanted me to. InshaAllah, I make dua for you that you not be ashamed of what the non-believers think or what they say, but realize that it is more important to worship Allah!! Say your Shahada to yourself and ponder on the words that has come from your heart....

Your sister in Islam
Salafisister

Status
Not open for further replies.