Video that's not hijab

amira87

I love Allah
salam alaikum

Subhanallah....he is soo right, and may Allah guide all the sisters who do the incorrect hijab including how their intentions are when they are wearing them too.:tti_sister:

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2:
lol @ the hijab with a t-shirt, now thats funny, whats the point of wearing a hijab if your arms are showing?? Well like I've said before there are more important things than wearing hijab, there's praying and fasting and being kind. If you wear hijab without these things then it means nothing
:wasalam:

:salam2: brother ,hijab is a part of our adoration for Allah, it is soooooooooooooooooooo important, I know that it is not easy to wear it, and there are many sisters that not behave according to their veil. Some of them, at least in the country where I live have become arrogants and the hijabis with a long veil don't salam the ones with a small hijab.Anyway,hijab is very very very important:hearts: :hijabi: :hijabi:

melissa123

Not Junior Anymore!!
hahaha, I hadnt bothered to watch these videos before, but this guy is hilarious! He makes such good points too!

yanna

Thanks for sharing, sister. Indeed every now and then we need to remind ourselves of all the things that we should or shouldn't do. That brother is really good in expressing himself and what a way to make a point. I really had a good laugh, at the same time I am laughing at myself.:hearts:

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
:salam2: brother ,hijab is a part of our adoration for Allah, it is soooooooooooooooooooo important, I know that it is not easy to wear it, and there are many sisters that not behave according to their veil. Some of them, at least in the country where I live have become arrogants and the hijabis with a long veil don't salam the ones with a small hijab.Anyway,hijab is very very very important:hearts: :hijabi: :hijabi:

Salam
ermmm I"M NOT A BROTHER....not to yell or anything but I have been mistaken for a brother countless times, I know it;s not my user name.
anywho I know the obligations of hijab, but my point is there is no point of looking pious if you aren't. There are steps one needs before she goes out and represents Islam, she should represent it properly. Now if a Muslimah is acting snobby with her hijab on what does that tell non Muslims?? That we are all like that, I don't think so.,

Muhanad Younis

Assalamu alaikum,

I like this funny vedio , Allah blessed our brother ( What is his name ? ) with a great humor ... thank you for sharing this nice vedio (or masterpiece actually)

Besides , a great message was delivered to both sisters and brothers so do not forget that and please check if '' Your Hijab :hijabi: IS Real Hijab :hijabi: '' .

May Allah bless you all

Salafisister

Alhamdulillah!! lol.. This brother made his point very good with humor. The most imoportant thing is to wear hijab for the reward from Allah......

Greek_Rose_2005

lol @ the hijab with a t-shirt, now thats funny, whats the point of wearing a hijab if your arms are showing?? Well like I've said before there are more important things than wearing hijab, there's praying and fasting and being kind. If you wear hijab without these things then it means nothing
:wasalam:
lol ya i seen that a lot I seen the girls wearing tank tops and then hijab if you can even call it that, at that point..and seen some with capris and that also..not sure what they thinkin .....unfortunately a lot of women are not thinking of the right way of hijab...its not just a headscarf its whole way of living..

zaid6236

:salam2: this is what happen when the law is not enforcement.Allah says there is only one way of Islam and if all of us follow then we dont have to worry about all this matter. To make things right we have to follow what our Prophet Muhammad (peace upon him) did. That is the only way we can make Islam the greater than ever and we have to follow the rules.:wasalam:

ilham3

scw everyone, what brother talked about is very true, i have seen those different types of hiijab that sisters wear, i just that think that they r doing it only to fit into this society and to please fellow brothers, however they r forgeting the importance of hiijab and the sunnah of our Prophet Mohammed (scw). I wear the hiijab coz i'm only following the sunnah of Prophet Mohammed (scw) said, therefore im working hard to stay the right path and avoid of becoming those Allah has cursed, ALLah said; what ever good u do in this world, u will be rewarded it in the hereafter, and whatever bad u do , u will be rewarded in the hereafter, inshallah may we become those Allah is bleased with on the JUDGEMENT DAY, inshallah,

SCW WR WB *!*!*!

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu alaikom. Thanks for sharing this video..... I saw plenty of "skin tight" hijab when I visited Michigan in December! What about the "wearing enough makeup to go on stage" hijab that is also very common! I go to the masjid and come out covered in lipstick, what's up with that :) But I don't want to judge, I just started putting hijab within the last six months after being "Muslim" for 17 years :)

Your sister in Islam

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Salam Alaikum

I like it alot. :) It was too funny I guess because it is true. Insha'allah our sisters that wear these modern day new designed hijabs seek guidance from Allah and wear it appropiately. But I'm guilty I have done this before. :(

Sister Amirah80

AAminAA

Amatullah

There is one hadith in sahih Muslim related to this topic

AbU Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) having said this: Two are the types of the denizens of Hell whom I did not see: people having flogs like the tails of the ox with them and they would be beating people, and the women who would be dressed but appear to be naked, who would be inclined (to evil) and make their husbands incline towards it. Their heads would be like the humps of the bukht camel inclined to one side. They will not enter Paradise and they would not smell its odour whereas its odour would be smelt from such and such distance. (Book #024, Hadith #5310)

May Allah s.w.t., guide us to the straight path . Ameen !