Reply to a guy who does not believe in following Sunnah

lions_den1

Ahle Sunnah wal Jama
In the Name of Allah the the Most Merciful the Most Beneficient

All the referances that you sent me only confirm that we need to follow the Quran and the Sunnah. There is not a single ayah is the Quran that says 'Follow only the Quran" or "Don't listen to, or obey the messenger (Muhammed)", (if you can find any such ayat please i would love to read the explaination of it!!)

Rather the evidence from the Quran actually disapproves of your beliefs. (as i will explain mention below).

Also i think you are confused with the shariyah definition of Sunnah and hadith (the authentic and fabriacted) and also the definition of 'following the prophet Muhammed'.

As for the Sunnah it means= lit. Legal ways, actions, method of worship, or statements of the prophet Muhammed (pbuh) that have become models for muslims to follow.

Hadith= Saying, consent and approval of the messenger of Allah (pbuh). They are of different grades depending on the authenticity of narration. Some are fabricated and we reject, some are muthawathir (unanoumous) due to the sheer number of trust worthy people who narrated them.

Sharia= is the dynamic body of islamic law. The term means "way" or "path to the water source"; it is the legal framework (eg. prohibitions and obligations) within which the public and some private aspects of life are regulated for those living in a legal system based on muslim principles of jurisprudence. Sharia deals with many aspects of day-to-day life, including politics, economics, banking, business law, contract law, family, sexuality, hygiene, and social issues.

How can you hear an authentic hadith (eg. from Sahih Bukhari) and then refuse to accept, or follow or impliment it? hiding behind a 'fancy' explanation like 'i don't believe the sunnah is a source of shariya'!!

can you prove to me from the Quran that the Sunnah is not a source of shariyah? you have not so far- except by your own twisted explanation.

Where are your scholars who understand the Quran? who do they refer to? where did they get thier understanding from?

It all boils down to the messenger of Allah and his companions. It was to them, about them, that the Quran was revealed and they in turn, they bought it to the world and eventually reaching us.

So who would understand this Quran better and it's application other than them? and did they not implement it in thier own lives?

And when the messenger of Allah made dua to Allah to give ibn Abbas the correct understanding of the Quran? Do you think Allh rejected that dua? Or did the companions consider ibn abbas to be the most knowledgable amongst them with regurads to the Quran? i think you know the answer.

The sahabi were eagar to emmulate the prophet (pbuh) in his every actions. Can you find a single sahabi with the same understanding of Islam as your self? I didn't think so.

So why don't you, or your scholars (if you have any) refer to the messenger of Allah and his companions to understand the Quran rather than your own ration and desire?
:astag:
There is only three ayat i need to quote to you, and insha Allah if you research them properly- from the correct sources- this 'sunnah is not a source of shariya' ideology will crumble between your hands like dry sand...

The messenger of Allah does not speak from his own desires. His words 'hadith' are a form of inspiration from Allah

"Your comapnion (muhammed) has neither gone astray nor has erred. Nor does he speak of (his own) desires. It is only a revealation. (Surah Najm 2-3)

We are commanded by Allah to emmulate the messenger of Allah because he was the embodiment of the Quran.

"Indeed in the messenger of Allah (Muhammed) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes for (the meeting with) Allah and the Last Day, and remebers Allah much" (Surah Ahzab 33:21)

Haidth= the sayings of the messenger of Allah= source of shariyah= prohibitions and commandment ect

"What ever the messenger (Muhammed) gives you take it, and what ever he forbids you, abstain from it" (59:7)

And if you persist in your disbelief- then know that Allah does not like the disbelievers.

"It is not for a believing man or woman, when Allah and His messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any opinion in thier decision. Amd who ever disobeys Allah and His messenger, he has indeed strayed into plain error"

Allah Knows Best

Please feel free to add your comments. Jazak Allah Khair

amira87

I love Allah
Salam alikum

Subhanallah......you are very accurate in what you are saying. What I think about those brothers and sisters out there who dont believe in sunnah.....such as the ones who dont belive in hijab because it does not "specifically" say in the Quran to wear it...is that the only reason why they don't believe is because Allah has blinded thier eye sight so they dont see the clear proofs and evidences. It says in the surat Al Kautar-cant spell......basically those who dont follow what the profet(saw) brought down....will be cut off on the day of judgment. Subhanallah

whitecat

:salam2:
MashAllah nice post brother, hopefully it will help the disbeliever to look at his faith if he is dearching for truth.
bother u didn't add a referncer for last quation.it will be great if u add that 2.
May Allah reward you for ur hardwork.
:wasalam:
:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

In the Name of Allah the the Most Merciful the Most Beneficient

All the referances that you sent me only confirm that we need to follow the Quran and the Sunnah. There is not a single ayah is the Quran that says 'Follow only the Quran" or "Don't listen to, or obey the messenger (Muhammed)", (if you can find any such ayat please i would love to read the explaination of it!!)

Rather the evidence from the Quran actually disapproves of your beliefs. (as i will explain mention below).

Also i think you are confused with the shariyah definition of Sunnah and hadith (the authentic and fabriacted) and also the definition of 'following the prophet Muhammed'.

As for the Sunnah it means= lit. Legal ways, actions, method of worship, or statements of the prophet Muhammed (pbuh) that have become models for muslims to follow.

Hadith= Saying, consent and approval of the messenger of Allah (pbuh). They are of different grades depending on the authenticity of narration. Some are fabricated and we reject, some are muthawathir (unanoumous) due to the sheer number of trust worthy people who narrated them.

Sharia= is the dynamic body of islamic law. The term means "way" or "path to the water source"; it is the legal framework (eg. prohibitions and obligations) within which the public and some private aspects of life are regulated for those living in a legal system based on muslim principles of jurisprudence. Sharia deals with many aspects of day-to-day life, including politics, economics, banking, business law, contract law, family, sexuality, hygiene, and social issues.

How can you hear an authentic hadith (eg. from Sahih Bukhari) and then refuse to accept, or follow or impliment it? hiding behind a 'fancy' explanation like 'i don't believe the sunnah is a source of shariya'!!

can you prove to me from the Quran that the Sunnah is not a source of shariyah? you have not so far- except by your own twisted explanation.

Where are your scholars who understand the Quran? who do they refer to? where did they get thier understanding from?

It all boils down to the messenger of Allah and his companions. It was to them, about them, that the Quran was revealed and they in turn, they bought it to the world and eventually reaching us.

So who would understand this Quran better and it's application other than them? and did they not implement it in thier own lives?

And when the messenger of Allah made dua to Allah to give ibn Abbas the correct understanding of the Quran? Do you think Allh rejected that dua? Or did the companions consider ibn abbas to be the most knowledgable amongst them with regurads to the Quran? i think you know the answer.

The sahabi were eagar to emmulate the prophet (pbuh) in his every actions. Can you find a single sahabi with the same understanding of Islam as your self? I didn't think so.

So why don't you, or your scholars (if you have any) refer to the messenger of Allah and his companions to understand the Quran rather than your own ration and desire?
:astag:
There is only three ayat i need to quote to you, and insha Allah if you research them properly- from the correct sources- this 'sunnah is not a source of shariya' ideology will crumble between your hands like dry sand...

The messenger of Allah does not speak from his own desires. His words 'hadith' are a form of inspiration from Allah

"Your comapnion (muhammed) has neither gone astray nor has erred. Nor does he speak of (his own) desires. It is only a revealation. (Surah Najm 2-3)

We are commanded by Allah to emmulate the messenger of Allah because he was the embodiment of the Quran.

"Indeed in the messenger of Allah (Muhammed) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes for (the meeting with) Allah and the Last Day, and remebers Allah much" (Surah Ahzab 33:21)

Haidth= the sayings of the messenger of Allah= source of shariyah= prohibitions and commandment ect

"What ever the messenger (Muhammed) gives you take it, and what ever he forbids you, abstain from it" (59:7)

And if you persist in your disbelief- then know that Allah does not like the disbelievers.

"It is not for a believing man or woman, when Allah and His messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any opinion in thier decision. Amd who ever disobeys Allah and His messenger, he has indeed strayed into plain error"

Allah Knows Best

Please feel free to add your comments. Jazak Allah Khair

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

islam cannot be practiced properly without the sunnah. the quran is the word of Allah SWT it tells us what to believe and do, but the sunnah describes how we put Allah SWT words in action. Aisha (ra) described the prophet pbuh as a walking quran or living quran. the sunnah is based off of this holy man and through his example we learn how to live islamically. i do not understand how different muslim groups deny the sunnah. if you deny the sunnah, how can you be practicing islam? you can't.

:wasalam:

lions_den1

Ahle Sunnah wal Jama
More evidence

I've had a quick look in surah Nisa but i can't find the referance for the abouve ayah. i would appreciate it if a some one could find it for me jzk.

However i did find a very interesting ayat-

Allah says in the Quran
"He who obeys the messenger (Muhammed) had indeed obeyed Allah (swt) but he who turns away then We have not sent you except as a watcher over them" (Surah Nisa 4:80)

Also in a hadith narrated by Abu Hurairah- the messenger of Allah (pbuh) said
"All my followers will enter Paradise except for those who refuse?" They said "O Allah's Messenger who will refuse?!!!" He replied "Who ever obeys me will enter Paradise and who ever disobeys me refuses (to enter it)" (Sahih Bukhari Hadith Number 7280)

user expired!

asalamualaykum,
think about it people without sunnah we wouldnt even know how to pray cos in the Quran Salah is mentioned but nuthing about how to pray the salah and what to say and when

same can be said about Hajj how would we know what to do?

People need to stop listening to their own desires and start listening to more lectures for example Shaykh Anwar Awlaki's Serrah of the Prophet saw.

Salafisister

Brother. I think the Surah you are referring to is Surah Nisa Ayat 59..

May Allah bless us all with this knowledge...Not just in our minds,but on our tounge, feel it in our hearts and the actions of our limbs...Ameen

lions_den1

Ahle Sunnah wal Jama
How do i pray my salah?

Salah is a very important part of our lives. It is in fact the physical manifestation of our belief. It's easy to say with our tongues that we believe and that we believe in our hearts but salah is one of the things that distinguish us between being muslim and kafir.

I don't understand how you can take the Quran that was revealed through Jibreel to the prophet Muhammed (pbuh)- in all it's prohibitions and commandments but at the same time refuse to accept the explaination of the Quran (ie the Sunnah of the Muhammed (pbuh))

The five daily prayer was revealed to the prophet DIRECTLY from Allah (swt) to the Messenger of Allah with no third person or angel. You take what was revealed through Jibreel (the Quran) but refuse to accept the five daily fard prayer why?

Allah (swt) on many occassions in the Quran commands us to establish our prayers and give Zakah. But only the sunnah of the prophet explains how we can establish our prayers and give zakah.

The Quran is general commands and prohibitons and the sunnah is the detailed explaination of them and how to fufil the obligations. so why do you sepreate them?

Please explain to me the following-

1a. What is wudu?
1b. How do i perform wudu?
2. What sort of water do i use?
3. How much water do i use?
4. What parts of the body do i wash?
5. What do i do if those parts are not washed properly?
6. How do i do tayyamum?
7. What sort of dust do i use?
8. What breaks or invalidates the wudu?
9. Why can't i wash one feet one hand and call it wudu?
10. Is my wudu valid if i talk while doing wudu?

Does the Quran answer these questions in detail?

11. How do i perform salah?
12. Do i stand, sit, jump or hop while i pray?
13. Do i raise my hands when i say Allah hu Akbar?
14. Do i even say 'Allah hu akbar?'
15 where do i place my hands?
16. what surahs should i recite?
17. what's the minimum number of verses i can recite?
18. how do i do ruku and sujood?
19. what do i say during ruku' and sujood?
20. When do i become eligible to give zakah on my wealth and What percentage Zakah do i give and how often and to whom?

Where does the Quran answer these questions of mine?
If i was a new muslim where would i get these answers from? I could give you a list on 1001 question just to do with worship alone.

Where would you find the answers? in the Quran? please show me?
or will you make up your own answers based on what you think?

Thanks but no thanks... i am much safer knowing that i want to pray and follow islam the way the prophet Muhammed (pbuh) was shown how to pray and follow islam. I will follow the prophet and not you. I will follow the understanding prophet and his companions when it comes to the Quran- NOT YOU!

Finally where are your scholars? Why are they hiding? why do they not bring this newly invented satanic faith out in the open so that the muslims may embrace it- or rather expose it and reject it...

Ali(Whalan)

Thank you very much for these benefiting words...
The term Sunnah is in literal mean a path or a tradition..By proof of the hadith,,whoever does a good tradition in islam then he has the reward for it & the rewards of whoever practices it till the last day, & whoever does a bad tradition has the sin for it & the sins of whoever practices it till the last day..
Ramadhan Mubaarak to you all. May grant you all a month full of mercy & forgiveness, & accept our fast from us all..AMEEN!!!:salah: :)