banned members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhanad Younis

BANNED !!!

Assalamu Alaikum,

My sister in Islam in order to become a banned member one must break the rules of writing in the forum and violate them with no intention to fix this way of misbehaviour !

Now what you need to do is to reread these rules of this blessed forum.

If you want some examples for banned members think about these two banned types of members who are not with us anymore because :

1. They do not write in a polite style as Islam guide us to do and their way of writing is a real disgrace for them and refuse to change that misbehaviour.

2. They bring in here weak Hadeeth wrong Quran Aayat misleading Fatwas and do not stop doing that after they recieve alerts from moderators or operators.

May Allah save all muslims everywhere

dna1987

Muslim Guy
You will also be banned if your TTI Username has the word "Shia" or "Sufi" in it - I've noticed that too. 'Lolz'.

Salam alaikum.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

A very reliable person i ask for help say that Bro GP is correct. HE DIDNT lie.

Now whoever lie here, May god forgive him

I didnt ever say anyone is wrong...

I kept quiet becoz im not god to decide something is true.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

The main reasons people are banned are located in The Website Rules.

Although people are encouraged to look into them (the Rules) when registering to TTI, many neglect to do so, or seem to forget that their implementation is the only way to keep a site such as this in order.

People must realize, on a forum based website especially, when having to deal with people posting thier opinions and thier thoughts everywhere it is prudent that to maintian the correct atmosphere and keep the ideas in line with Qur'aan and Sunnah (insha'allah) we have to draw the line somewhere.

We don't like banning anyone!! Unless they're petty spammers in the French section; they don't get a second glance ;). But no, before many bans there are discussions between the Moderators as to what to do with a person, and ultimately many times it is the Admins decision on what should be done.

This is NOT up for questioning or debate. If to go by this website, certain things have to be understood. The fact that none of us are knowledgeable enough to do certain things, and the fact that we must abide by the rules of the leader, make it incumbent upon us to not argue or debate over a decided matter.

PLease, I don't know if this made sense, but forgive us for our shortcomings and try to understand certain decisions even though it seems enigmatic.

You will also be banned if your TTI Username has the word "Shia" or "Sufi" in it - I've noticed that too. 'Lolz'.

Salam alaikum.

Actually... we do have Shia and probably Sufi on this forum. Perhaps not by acknowledged name, but in thought, theory and practice. May Allah guide them.

wasalam

Smee

Salaam

(1) Muhanad Younis: mashallah for a very new member you are very well informed. Interesting...

(2)Samiha: "This is NOT up for questioning or debate. If to go by this website, certain things have to be understood. The fact that none of us are knowledgeable enough to do certain things, and the fact that we must abide by the rules of the leader, make it incumbent upon us to not argue or debate over a decided matter."

If it not up for debate then why have a forum in the first place? Why not instead have a website which has articles posted which people can read at their own leisure and that cannot be tampered with. The aim of a forum is to share opinions and information on a variety of ideas or notions, the aim of structured prose is to share the opinion of the author alone on a particular subject.

Also although we, as mere Islamically uneducated people, have no right to argue/debate over a matter, providing information regarding differences in opinion with references to esteemed scholars and the reason for their conclusions is a completely different matter. Baseless and Un-Islamic opinions are one thing but taking from legitimate sources is a completely different one.

If the greatest scholars this Ummah has ever seen had differences in opinion (which they did, and they made no big deal about, never proclaiming they and they alone were among the guided...really we should all take note and develop some notion of what being humble truely is) then how can this forum assume that its members will not also hold differences in opinion owing to greatly renouned scholars?

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

We don't like banning anyone!! Unless they're petty spammers in the French section; they don't get a second glance . But no, before many bans there are discussions between the Moderators as to what to do with a person, and ultimately many times it is the Admins decision on what should be done.
^
This is NOT up for questioning or debate. If to go by this website, certain things have to be understood. The fact that none of us are knowledgeable enough to do certain things, and the fact that we must abide by the rules of the leader, make it incumbent upon us to not argue or debate over a decided matter.

How about putting Sister Samiha's quote into context eh? When the Sister said 'This is NOT up for questioning or debate' she means the decision of the Admins/mods! Or should we open a section where users can snipe at and question every moderating decision we make?

If it not up for debate then why have a forum in the first place? Why not instead have a website which has articles posted which people can read at their own leisure and that cannot be tampered with. The aim of a forum is to share opinions and information on a variety of ideas or notions, the aim of structured prose is to share the opinion of the author alone on a particular subject.

wasalam

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Actually... we do have Shia and probably Sufi on this forum. Perhaps not by acknowledged name, but in thought, theory and practice. May Allah guide them.

But they wouldn't be on TTI if you knew, would they? :p

Abdul-Raheem said:
Or should we open a section where users can snipe at and question every moderating decision we make?
\

Not every..but some. Middle road between annoying, disruptive threads and unquestionable authority with no check-ups. And won't really need a new section for that either :)
Hmmm? HeeerrrrM?

Salam alaikum.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

The thing is Brother, we try to make the best decisions for the sake of the TTI community as a whole. Members do not see what happens behind the scenes, we do not just act upon our own whims. Things are really complicated at the moment and this isn't helped when people can only see half the picture.

wasalam

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Brother GP was banned!!!!???!!! What! He was a nice supportive brother why would you ban him? He was one of the good ones! This site will be loosing out without him, inshAllah this is only temporary

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Brother GP was banned!!!!???!!! What! He was a nice supportive brother why would you ban him? He was one of the good ones! This site will be loosing out without him, inshAllah this is only temporary

salam
no brother GL peace is banned permanently for lying ,thats all

wasalam

samiha

---------
Staff member
First... wa alaykum salam... second... i'm late, very late, now for a very important date, i don't have much time to say yes or no... i'm very very late... :(

Quite, why have such a forum? Truthfully, and this is a FYI i found not long ago, TTI did not begin as a forum, that was added later on. I'm only a Moderator here, so I truthfully cannot suppose to know all the answers, (nor do i know them), but these forums have become a source of inspiration, knowledge, understanding, help, comprehension and a form of daw'ah for many of us including myself!! When I came here personally, it was to play games, just a pastime leisure, but now I feel the weight of responsibilty of being here. The chances that perhaps i do not have enough knowledge to refute something, or spot a misguidance, or perhaps that i cannot refute something, and it should be my abitlity as a Moderator to do so. It's like a contant failing and worry of WHAT IF? Because to keep something wrong here, and to have someone follow it, ulitimately, what if we others who saw and did nothing are held accountable? What if our sins are increased due to what we did not do or stop?! Can you imagine? It's a horror beyond words... oh my allah... i can hardly say anything. I mean, not only is it your own sins now, but also those of others!

We Mods don't want that to happen. We DON'T delete things or ban Users for such a purpose as our own whims or desires. We just worry of the conflicting consequences and sometimes have to make certain decisions or abide by the decision of the leader.

So to clarify, NO the aim of this forum is not simply that. It is not a free-speech website. We feel its benefits of support and unity amoungst our Ummah outweights its risks, and thus it is kept. It's much more helpful and interactive when we are allowed to have our input, but that does not mean that we will allow ANY such imputs and those that have WHATEVER say they wish in the matter?!

Subhan'allah... I don't want anyone coming here saying, (extreme cases) "Pork is Halaal!" "Hijab is not Fard!" and allowing them on the grounds of free-speech and opinion. If it is based as a question, sure, it's all good to answer it in the proper manner with links etc... but not as a definite statement.

Also although we, as mere Islamically uneducated people, have no right to argue/debate over a matter, providing information regarding differences in opinion with references to esteemed scholars and the reason for their conclusions is a completely different matter. Baseless and Un-Islamic opinions are one thing but taking from legitimate sources is a completely different one.

Here comes to the point: Who is a scholar and who is a speaker? And can we differenciate? Not everyone knows who scholars are, which ones are upon the correct manhaj and aqeedah, and which ones have corrupted beliefs. Say a Shia on here, they might say "Such and such an Ayahtollah said this..." or a Sufi might say "Such and such a Saint said this..." TO EACH respective person this other is referred to as a "scholar" persay, but to the rest it is NOT! This Ayahtollah might say, it is permissible to make tawassuf, and this saint might say, grave worship is perfectly fine! BUT would that make it true?! NO.

So therefore, as extreme examples as i use, it goes to show right? You might say that these are one of the "baseless or un-islamic" opinions, but again that's your opinion! To these sufis and shia these are perfectly fine! They'd be outraged! So EVEN when providing information, we have to be careful!

Also regarding difference of opinion, some scholars base their opinions on certain things. These may be a hadith... which was later perhaps found to be weak, or fabricated. A flaw not noticed when this scholar gave this fatawa, or perhaps certain things were abrogated, or have greater evidence, or something is the wrong interpretation. Is there a middle ground on this? It is not the scholars fault perhaps, but it's not correct in accordance to the Qur'aan, Sunnah and the Majority of the Scholars themselves. When something is wrong, it's wrong... the truth is made evident from the falsehood. Besides, even in the past... when some of the Great Imams, they heard even a single hadith which had a sound chain which went against something they said or did, they immediately changed their opinion. They weren't hardheaded when the truth came to them.

If the greatest scholars this Ummah has ever seen had differences in opinion (which they did, and they made no big deal about, never proclaiming they and they alone were among the guided...really we should all take note and develop some notion of what being humble truely is) then how can this forum assume that its members will not also hold differences in opinion owing to greatly renouned scholars?

As the Admin has said to me many times, they have differences in matters of Fiqh perhaps, but not greater things such as Tawheed and Aqeedah. These were minor things. ALSO they did not proclaim that they were alone amoungst the guided :astag: but as far as I know, they also sought to condemn the "scholars" who proclaimed and spread misguidance. At the VERY least they put down whatever was wrong in their beleifs. THis is not something new, rather it has existed for a while. If this was made as a mistake it was taken as such, but even after being shown the truth the person continued on with their path of misguidance, they scholars surely did not defend them on the grounds of "difference of opinion".

We on TTI do not have enough knowledge to... be able to explain everything and so we have to take our own measure for things we can. We do not know who is surely guided, and who is not of our own accord, and Allah always knows best.

ALSO in addition ( really have to go!!) this is great irony. OF COURSE we know that with all these members there are a difference of opinion. Me and the Admin have a difference of opinion in regards to what place a person has if they do not pray. We both accept the other having that opinion, and i still respect him greatly for it. Likewise, there are also other differences among the Moderators on certain regards. In the Hijab section for example, there are articles saying Niqaab is Fard, and then saying they are Mustahaab. Difference of opinoin no? SO in these permissible aspects, backed by scholars on both sides, we do allow and we do have. So i do not see what you sought to mean by this.

But they wouldn't be on TTI if you knew, would they? :p

Erm... actually... i do KNOW a few of them. Not personally, but by username. We allow them fine. As long as they don't go about posting misguided or dodgy articles, they are as free to look and read as much as anyone else.

Not every..but some. Middle road between annoying, disruptive threads and unquestionable authority with no check-ups. And won't really need a new section for that either :)
Hmmm? HeeerrrrM?

Having one whole in the mosquito netting might lead to a swarm of mosquitoes.

However, we still do allow asking!! JUST please please... do it through PMs!! This is a headache! (hey hey! NOT me though! other Mods!! ;) )

wasalam

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
salam
no brother GL peace is banned permanently for lying ,thats all

wasalam

Unbelievable, it seems some people get away with anything here and others are gone for doing one bad thing. I've seen people opening critisize other Muslims for the questions they ask, or talk about the struggles they are going through at the moment, and these people just get away with it! I hope no ones being biased here. It's really hard to find support sometimes, thanks TTI, really you did us all a diservice....I need a breather
:wasalam:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum

Dear All, i think everything in our life have Rules..is it..?
if someone break this Rules we have to ban him..
we didn't wanna anyone Insulted Other Members..
we didn't wanna anyone make Fitnah @ TTI..

if we banned anyone be sure we have to do that..for cleaning our site from anyone wanna inject his bad thoughts..

if we banned anyone that's not ur Business...

don't put urself in this situation..why not u be the next..?

look we didn't wanna anyone talk in public about his post why delete or

closed or moved..or about any member why banned or....Ok

theard closed..don't start again ..

<wasalam>

Status
Not open for further replies.