Cool it off....!

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum Brothers & Sisters,

I hope all of you here are doing well by the Grace of Allah s.w.t.

I seem to notice that there are some frictions/tensions going between the members here at TTI. I hope that you could overlook each other mistakes. Lets forgive & forget. COOL IT OFF, Brothers & Sisters! Let us unite as one Ummah; learn each other mistakes & not repeat it.

To the moderators and administrator, I believe that you've done your best in keeping this forum/site well, mashaAllah. Keep up the good work! May Allah s.w.t reward you for your good deeds. :hijabi:

To those who are having technical problems with this site, have patience Brothers & Sisters, remember the moderators and administrator are human too. They have to go thro their personal lives as you are going thro yours. InshaAllah, they'll attend to you once they have a chance to do so.

So, what I'm going to say here is, let us all Practice Patience, including myself.:SMILY149: Make this site/forum a place where we unite together as an Ummah and not a place where we argue and break off relationships. If you are feeling all those hot stuff in your head or heart,take a breather. Or put some ice on it :lol: Don't reply to the post/message that causes you to get angry. You're just gonna hurt some other people feelings and then regret it.

I'll leave you with a youtube video which I found and would like to share it with everyone here so we can understand the meaning of it and practice it.
Let us interact with one another peacefully. :shake:

May Allah s.w.t make us among the righteous and instill patience in ourselves. Ameen.

Take care.

As they say: SMILE ALWAYS.... :)

<Sister Nazihah>

[yt]TsYUiUj0Ck0[/yt]

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:
may Allah reward u for those nice words, may Allah give us all patience toward each other, may Allah forgive our sins and make us better muslims and strong our Umma .
ameeeen

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Dear sister Nazihah, I second you in every word you said. Jazaki Allah khair for the wonderful video. It reminded me of an Arabic definition of the word " Patience", " Sabr"; it says that ( الصبر هو سكون القلب تحت مجارى الأحكام ) It means that patience is when the heart keeps its peace and tranquillity despite being tried by different tribulations.
May Allah accept us from those who are patient. :tti_sister: .

aisha16

Saalam

Im sorry to ALL the brothers and sisters that I offended in the past, and present. Insha'Alla you can forgive me.....

ma saalam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

SubhanAllah to seem some peace. This post has just released all of the tension that was present.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Asalamualikum my brothers and sisters in Islam.
I ask ur forgiveness if i said anything knowingly and unknowingly that hurt anyone.
JAK sister Nazihah for the suggestion.
Nobody has been given anything better than Paitience (Sabr).
Rememeber brothers and sisters:
Carry A Heart That Never Hates :SMILY252:
Carry A Touch That Never Hurts :shake:
Carry A Smile That Never Fades :)

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Very beautiful words, sister :) :mashallah:

Having a sound heart is the most beautiful grace that Allah SWT. bestows on a slave, it is like a priceless treasure.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:mashallah: life is too short for all this petty stuff!! May Allah forgive us all. Jazakllahu Khairan dear sister!

Alghamdi

May Allah reward you immensely 4 posting this video sister.. I'm sure It will positively effect some of us 4 years and years..