help me from my uncertainty

sansan

My sister and I recently seemed to feel like we're facing the dead end. Maybe it happened because we've never searched for our religion. It was just there and we only had to grab it because our parents provided us with it. We have been muslim since we were born. but just recently we knew what islam was. So basicly we're still new to our religion. We always go to conggregession to learn Islam. But a few days ago, we felt like we were lost or something. We felt confused. For example, i started to think why i am here, i have never asked for it. why He (Allah) gave us diseases for we have never asked to be here. Why He wanted us to choose between heaven or hell if we have never asked to be in this world. Let's put it this way, i got the punishment from the school we chose it's normal because we have willingly registered to that school. but we have never asked Him to put us here in this world. these days i feel really uncertain. i felt i had sin for thinking like that.
My sister felt like didn't enjoying the life. She envied those who converted to islam for they seemed to be enjoyed and felt excited with their lives. She felt like she's just living the life to wait for the death to come. No excitement no passion in life. She's been wondering. from what we heard that muslims who have iman will never be sad and worry. Allah will freed them from sadness and weary. she said to me it meant we haven't been a good muslim for we still feel worried and sad.
Help us please. give us the explanation which will save us from the nothingness, confusion and emptiness of our lives. Please...................

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum WRWB,

Sister/s,

You first need to read the following story to get a different view about God:

http://ponderingbrain.blogspot.com/

Secondly, watch the following videos:

[yt]3cNweE6j5oA[/yt]

And following is a reply to a nonMuslim who asked in this forum, Why disobeying will put humans to hell. OR, Why the nonbelievers will go to hell.

Muslims believe nonbelievers will go to hell, it abhors you, right. In fact Muslims do NOT believe that all Muslims will go to paradise while nonbelievers to hell. We Muslims fear Allah that we are destined to the hell if our deeds are not good. Even a muslim can also go to hell. And this is a very big difference with Christianity and Judaism where they claim that all christians will go to paradise.

A Christian goes to the priest in church, confesses and priest forgives him on the behalf of the God the Almighty? Who the hell is that priest to forgive the people if God himself did not decide about the person? Being a Muslim I can belive if I ask for fogiveness and true repentance from sins I will be forgiven, but who knows that Allah has forgiven me yet or still wants me to do more or cry for forgiveness or pay some penalty ? I will only come to know about my destiny at Judgement day.

Its the relation of fear of going to hell but at the same time the feeling of hope that our Lord Almighty is merciful. Yet I dont know my destiny and cant claim that I will go to paradise. There might be some of my good deed that my Lord will like and will wipe out my all sins or there might be some sin which I did not even realize to be sin but I commited and I am destined to hell. Who knows? After all I am human and my God knows better than me and he is better judge. I give an example. What if you threw a skin of banana on the road and went away. Someone came, slipped on the banana and got killed of head injury. Your only fault was that you threw some trash at road? yet who is responsible for the murder? So I cant guarantee that I just did those sins what I know. There are many sins which I dont even know but I commited.

Now about your strange abhor feelings for nonbelivers going to hell:

You love your mother and father, right? what if I say somebody other than your father, slept with your mother? Will you feel it outrageous abuse?
In this sense, I am associating a man as your mother's partner, and its an abuse.
Then how about that tiny negligible creature who is associating the things to LORD that He has begotten someone? Associating this thing to the LORD OF UNIVERSE, The Creator, The KING OF KINGS, The ONE GOD ?????
It is much bigger abuse than the abuse someone would commit about your mother.

Who the hell is negligible sperm-made creation to abuse the KING of the kings?

And one more perspective which you might have not given a thought about:

If you create some working Robot, but then you break it or melt it. The robot was yours, But can anybody object or blame you why did you break 'your' robot? You will simply be angry and feel offended and will ask the objecting person why is he interfering and objecting on your own property.

If God is the giver of life, the giver of breathing, body, pain, leisure. If he is the owner of creation, then how is it illogical and unjust to put the creation to the hell without any reason??? Can anybody object? Can anybody do any harm to the Creator for doing this?

Yet our God does not put anyone to the hell without any reason even he can rightly do that so.

We are in no means deserving the paradise but by the Generosity and Blessings of Allah SWT. Praise and Glory be to Him.

Thanks once again for your time and your patience.
Bye.

I hope this helps,
Wassalaam

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
And about your feelings about why you are here.

I must ask, Did you come to this world with your consent? Did you have choice about not to born?

Can you go out to some place where God cant approach you?

We do NOT have choice accept to obey our Creator.

Now, What is like not obeying the Creator? well, not obeying the Creator is means following the Evil. If you dont want to obey God, then you dont want to do goodness. If you dont want to obey God then the other side is just EVIL and nothing else.

So I think your problem is not about "Choice" to "UnCreate" yourself but it is dissapointment in the life created by "yourself" by not renewing yourself with the continuous learning of Islam.

It is same as if somebody says he wants to live without breathing only once. You have to continuously breath in order to live, right?
So you ahve to continuously revive your Islamic knowledge in order to keep yourself right on track.

Still water turns out to be dirty. Keep it flowing and enjoy its freshness and sparkles. :)

Wassalaam

sajjuaiah

As-salaam Alaikum,

Al-Hamdullillah (Praise be to Allah).

These are the waswasaaas from Shaitan.

Ex: Who created heven and who created me and at last who created Allah.
What is the purpose, why Allah need to put us in Hell.

Seek refuge of Allah from Shaitan. when ever you have this type of Waswasaas. immediately say I seek refuge from Shaitan and his Waswasaas.

AND HOLD TIGHT TO THE ROPE OF ALLAH AND THE SUNNAH OF PROPHET (S.A.W). so you may not misguide.

And learn more about islam from authentic source.

And please do not forget to do SALAH and DUWA.

May Allah help you and your sister.

:salah: :tti_sister: :salah: :tti_sister: :salah: :tti_sister: :salah: :tti_sister: :salah: :tti_sister:

Abu-Sayf

Sister,

I think the scope of this question is far beyond a forum post. However can i suggest you affirm/study the reasons as to why there must be a God, if you are not cemented in this then you will be unstable on many other grounds of Islam. Watch the above video, read the Quran where Allah has shown many evidences of his existence. Take time out to ponder at the marvelous creations around you, and Insha'Allah you will come to find that something that great must have a creator and is definately not the work of pure accident.

Once you have established this then move onto affirm that Allah *IS* the creator, and that islam *IS* the religion and insha'Allah you will find the the answer to the questions that trouble you.

To be honest many muslims have asked themseleves similar questions, myself included and alhmadulillah, i have looked into it enough to understand it and move onto other aspects of the religion.

My advice is to not ignore these questions as they will only come back to trouble you later.

If you need any help in searching for the above then do not hesitate to ask!

May Allah guide you, aid you in your search, and prevent these questions from further troubling you, Ameen.

Wasalaamu Alaikum

deepheart

My sister and I recently seemed to feel like we're facing the dead end. Maybe it happened because we've never searched for our religion. It was just there and we only had to grab it because our parents provided us with it. We have been muslim since we were born. but just recently we knew what islam was. So basicly we're still new to our religion. We always go to conggregession to learn Islam. But a few days ago, we felt like we were lost or something. We felt confused. For example, i started to think why i am here, i have never asked for it. why He (Allah) gave us diseases for we have never asked to be here. Why He wanted us to choose between heaven or hell if we have never asked to be in this world. Let's put it this way, i got the punishment from the school we chose it's normal because we have willingly registered to that school. but we have never asked Him to put us here in this world. these days i feel really uncertain. i felt i had sin for thinking like that.
My sister felt like didn't enjoying the life. She envied those who converted to islam for they seemed to be enjoyed and felt excited with their lives. She felt like she's just living the life to wait for the death to come. No excitement no passion in life. She's been wondering. from what we heard that muslims who have iman will never be sad and worry. Allah will freed them from sadness and weary. she said to me it meant we haven't been a good muslim for we still feel worried and sad.
Help us please. give us the explanation which will save us from the nothingness, confusion and emptiness of our lives. Please...................

Assalam alaikum dear sister Sansan
This is for you and your sister

If you had not been made
You wouldn't know the joy of being ALLAH 's slave
Nor the serenity prayer brings
To those who pray while at ease

Do you not travel through ALLAH 's earth
To see the wonders inherent
Beautiful trees and mountain peaks
Sea breeze moving as slowly as the clock ticks

Here's something you can do
Wait for the world to fall asleep
Then do a perfect wudoo (ablution)
Slowly make a long sujood (prostration)
And the feeling that overcomes you
Should make you glad that ALLAH made you

If you had not been created
You would never have existed
You wouldn't have seen the beauty of butterflies
Nor would you have heard the singing of birds.

Do you know how peaceful it feels
For a baby to fall asleep
With your arms wrapped around him
Have you ever touched a cool spring
On a day the sun almost burns your skin

Patience O Muslimah
You're only here for a while
For the day you'll enter paradise
You'll jump for joy and probably smile
And you'll thank ALLAH for giving u life.