pictures.....Babies

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
Assalamu Alaykum, hope you are in the best health and iman..Insh'Allah

It seems to that most baby products have pictures of living creatures with eyes, like bears,butteflies on toys,nappies,beds etc.... n its really hard to avoid them as most of the products have these pics...so are we aloud to keep these in our houses? could you please clarify.

one more question,

is changing the baby's nappy Najjas?

wasalam, Jazakallahu khair

Jihan

The second question inshAllah I have answer (well response):
(i'm asuming nappy is diaper and najjas is impurity), so here it goes: well of course it is najjas but as far as breaking your wudu goes the the soil itself won't break your wudu and you just wash off your hands and wherever it reaches you. But touching the babies bottom will break your wudu. InshaAllah i haven't mistaken. I answered you by my knowledge of shurutal wudu (conditions of Abulution[ i think that is what it is called]).

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2:

Hadith - Bukhari 8:151, Narrated 'Aisha

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet , and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Hadith - Abu Dawud, Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin

When the Apostle of Allah arrived after the expedition to Tabuk or Khaybar (the narrator is doubtful), the draught raised an end of a curtain which was hung in front of her store-room, revealing some dolls which belonged to her. He asked: What is this? She replied: My dolls. Among them he saw a horse with wings made of rags, and asked: What is this I see among them? She replied: A horse. He asked: What is this that it has on it? She replied: Two wings. He asked: A horse with two wings? She replied: Have you not heard that Solomon had horses with wings? She said: Thereupon the Apostle of Allah laughed so heartily that I could see his molar teeth.

:wasalam:

Steve940

Usually the labels are made of plastic or paper, right? Perhaps ripping off the label and throwing it away before you get home might not be so hard, Insha'Allah.