Video Yusuf Estes Journey to Islam. How he became Muslim.

ummsami89

Salam aliakum. He has been to our mesjid more than 1x as well. We always enjoy him. He is so funny too, maashallah. jazakallahkhair.

ummsami89

I also wonder whatever happened to the brother Muhammad that introduced Br. Yousef and family to Islam? May him receive the blessings and reward for dawah to soooooo many people. Since he showed it to Yousef, he is indirectly responsible for the millions of people that Br. Yousef has brought to Islam........Alhumduillah AllahMeen.

fighter

:salam2:
this was really an exciting islam story,i loved the shakh yusuf 2 much i hope that we join him in the heaven (in shaa Allah),thanks 4 those who r responsible 4 this site,its really a refreshment 2 c those ppl in a time where all this earth is going from the bad 2 the worst

muliani

Masya Allah.. I feel like the almighty Allah is showing us his Rahman and Raheem through his creation called brother "Yusuf"

Badrudeen

yusuf estes

Jazakallah Khairan

Please I need to know, how do I get this video. I think i need to play it on campus:mashallah:

Ahmed Najash

Jazakallah Khairan

Please I need to know, how do I get this video. I think i need to play it on campus:mashallah:

1.this video at TTI is an embedded video so just click on the "Google video"
button at the bottom right corner and goto the original Google video page.

2.Click the "Download" button at the right side of the screen and it will expand and show some text, right click the link "this link" and on the menu choose "Save Link As" and save it. - thats it!

Eisa B

Yusuf Estes Journey to Islam

:salam2: :ma:

A very funny testimony, it made me cry. Somehow it touched a chord within, reminiscing my life as a former christian.

Alhamdullilah, what more can I say.

syed_saalim

Slave of Allah SWT
Salam Alyekum

its shame on us,its we that we are supposed to this work but unfortunately Allah is taking work from our non-muslims brothers

Chapter 47:38 plz refer this Ayah

can anybody post this video link of youtube

Mohd Akbar

Peace be on you

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Hello everybody. As all the muslims here i am also very happy about yusuf being muslim.

I have a book, from a man who was also a priest then converted to islam. This book is in turkish, so I will try to translate his story here, as possible as I can. I find it very interesting, and I think this is the right place I should tell this story. Though I am not the best storyteller. And English is not my mothertounge. But inshallah, with the help of god, I'll write you the journey of this man.

ok.. Some informations before I start:

Name of the book: Tuhfetü'l-Erib fi'r-reddi 'alâ ehli's-salib

Written in: 1420 a.d.(821 Hicri)!!

Autor: Anselmo Turmeda (Abdullah Tercüman), who was born in Mallorca.

(French translation: J. Spiro Paris 1886)

This book is not just about the life of Anselmo Turmeda. He himself wrote about his conversion and the main topic in his book is denying christianity. As he was a christian priest converted into islam he explains in a very good way why he became muslim and denies christianity.

So the book has three chapters

I. Acceping Islam and moving to Tunesia
II. His life as a muslim in Tunesia (and the good manners of Emir Ebu'l-Faris Abdü'l-Aziz'
III. Denying Christianity and proving Muhammed (s.a.v) to be the las prophet.

----------------------
--------------------------

Yet to the story:

From church to mosque

Anselmo was born in mallorca, then he studied christianity in Lorida (Spain) after that in Bologne (Italy). In this time there were Muslims in Andalusia (Spain, Khalifat of Cordoba).

At the age of 6 he started his religous studies, 4 years in Mallorca learning Bible, Logic and Linguistics, then he moved to Katalonia (Lorina, Spain) to recieve a professional education, he stood 6 years there, learning astrology and medicine (the teaching staff are christian priest) and after that 4 years bible in various languages.

After that he moved to Neapel and stood 10 years there with Nikola Mertil a hihgly respected priest. One day Nikola felt ill and he couldn't go to the church, in the teaching lounge of the church students were discussing about Peraklit the next messenger (prophet) after Isa (Jesus).
Anselmo who listened to this debate, returned to Nikola to ask him about Peraklit.

Nikola told him that he is converted to Islam, and Peraklit is the last Prophed Muhammed (s.a.v). He adviced Anselmo to become muslim too and move to a muslim country whe he has the chance. Anselmo asked Nikole why he is not doing this. Nikola told him that he has recieved the truth about Islam at a very old age, and with the wealth he has got, he did not want to risk death when christians find out that he has converted, and he feared poverty when moving to a muslim country. so he told Anselmo to move to Tunis.

Anselmo went back to Mallorca, after 6 months he went to Sicilia where he waited 5 months to get a ship to Tunis. He stood at a christian residence in Tunis for 4 months. After that he was informed that at the palace, emir's doctor knew a christian language.

He went to the palace and told him that he wants to become muslim. Emir Ebü'l Abbas was very happy about his decision.

Anselmo told Ebü'l Abbas, that before he converts to islam, he should invite the heads of the christian minority to the palace and ask them about his person to avoid people talking bad about him after he becomes a muslim.

Ebü'l Abbas said, that his request was almost the same way Abdullah ibni Selam did to our Prophet (s.a.v) when he converted to Islam from Judaism.
-------------

Abdullah ibn Selam (Husain when jew) was a high educated jewish scholar who came to Ebâ Eyyubs (the man who died with 80 years in Istanbul while trying to capture it) house when Muhammed (s.a.v) was his guest.

After Abdallah ibn Selam looked at Muhammed's (s.a.v.) face precisely he said "This face is not the face of a liar" and immediately converted to Islam.

He said to Muhammed (s.a.v): Ya Resulallah, the jewish will defame me if they hear I became muslim. Please invite the Jewish scholars and ask them about me, before they hear that I became muslim.

The scholars told Muhammed (s.a.v) that Abdullah ibni Selam is the greatest scholar among them.
as a response Muhammed (s.a.v.) asked them: What if he bacame muslim?
They told him that this would not be possible.
So Abdullah appeared to the conversation and, said the Shahada. And asked the jews why they do not come to Iman.
As a response to that the jews said to abdullah: you are the most illiterate of us, you are a liar..
------------------

So the Emir asked the Christian scholars whether Anselmo is a good person or not.
They told him that he is a very wise man and that they don't know a person who knows about christianity more than him. Emir as response: 'What if he became muslim?'
They all replied 'never, this man would never do that!'
After Anselmo appeared and made the shahada they said:
'The only reason why he's became muslim is because he wants to marry, because priests are not allowed to do so.'

Lâ Ilahe Illa Allah

It is the sword of intellect. The sword that conquers the hearts and minds of people. The Qur’an says in Surah Nahl, chapter 16 verse 125:

’Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord
with wisdom and beautiful preaching;
and argue with them in ways that are
best and most gracious.’
[Al-Qur’an 16:125]