NHS staff told to eat away from desks for Ramadan

Jihan

LOL:laughing-dancing: ... yeah how unprofessional.... why don't they go eat in a launge or resturant/cafe, cafeteria... somewhere that is actually designated for eating:jumpclap: I bet all they do at their meetings is eat food:SMILY32: ...

good thinking Huruilein:SMILY149:!!!!....

I wasn't serious about that^ I just thought what hurulein said was funny about people eating at their desks. But I still believe that non muslims shouldn't have to stop eating in order to not "offend" us, but if they want they should do it by their own will. I mean I know some non muslims at my school who fasted during ramadan just to see how muslim felt!

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
:salam2:

If you take it at face value, it's a nice idea but instead of helping promote relations between Muslims and non-Muslims as it is intended to, all it does it stir up resentment which is also made worse by the media who use it to further their anti-islamic sentiments.

wasalam

salaam alikom,

First of all Muslim didnt do anything they the one requested that, # 2 who cares about Media they were not fair when 9/11 happened they were never fair in any way so are we going to care just because they asked to dont eat at desk ... as far as for me MEDIA can say what they want 24/7 it wont change anything ..what will happenes is what Allah said to be and it will be..

:):muslim_child:

wa salaam

Qadir236

This story has to be a joke. This is the UK and UK culture must be respected. Furthermore for do-gooder busybodies to insult Muslims so much on their behalf to think they would be offended by this is just a disgrace.

NHS should worry about cleaning hospitals not people eating at desks.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
I just thing about back in the Prophet's:saw: time when they were in the desert with nothing. Can you imagine fasting in the desert?? They had it worse than we have it now.And I agree, a true faster will pay no mind to someone eating in front of them, its about self control and patience. But some people are so mean, they KNOW you are fasting and will deliberately offer you food. My kids and I were on the train one day, and a man asked us if we wanted a piece of gum, so my kids said NO, then he asked again, and they said NO, very persistent, subhanallah!!

Qadir236

Alhamdulillah yes it makes you think we are so fortunate nowadays we do not face such hardship of fasting in the desert but still as you said after there are tests - that's how wonderful Allah is - never lets us get complacent Subhanallah.

salam brothers and sisters
I have know idea why they are doing this because a true muslim will not be offended if someone was eating infornt of them.
The goverment are against us!!!!!