Video Islam in Nederland (Netherlands!) Video about Revert Muslim women in Holland.

Qadir236

een heel mooi video. ik zal naar nederland gaan om AZ te zien en ik wil in een masjid gaan.

really beautiful video. i am going to go to Netherlands to see AZ and I want to go into a masjid. I see lots of similarities between the UK and Nederland and mashallah the Iman of the sisters and their courage. Brilliant.

A

abdul ghaleeb

in my opinion the nedherlands is one of the worst place to live for a muslim..

allah give them strength

Qadir236

From talking to Dutch friends, the problem is a lot of Muslim people there take no job and do not integrate into the society, something that is seen as essential for everyone whatever they are. If you do that the Dutch are great people and very tolerant in my experience.

Haifa

Assalamoe Allikoem,

In Holland you see a lot of dutch moslims.
Many people became moslim after 11 september.
You can see here in Holland that the dutch community have got a lot of interest in the islam.

Ik know many people who study islam and they have got a lot of questions abou the islamic religion....

But on the other hand there are a lot of people who really hate us!

Wassalaam,
Roemaysa

almost every dutch person hates a muslim here:)

Salaam alaykum,

I have watched this video several times now, and I love it, really mash'allah, every time I watch this video, I have tears in my eyes!

Aisha (kim)

dutch_moslima

thank you

:bismillah:

:salam2:

Thank you for sharing this video with us. :mashallah:

I, m a dutch muslima and i share a lot of the same feeling like the woman in the video.
I,m very proud of my sisters.
I hope for the woman in the video that "Allah" s.w.a will reward them with Paradise :inshallah:

:wasalam:

Your sister in Islaam, Aïcha :hijabi:

bigman

A/s keep up good work.

A/s how are you guys doing say Alhmdulilaah anytime if you sick or not
always you should say Alhmdulilaah Allaah will blessing more . I wanto say something about the video that i seen at turntoislam it was amazing to see girls from Nederland to converted to islam that was a surprise for me Masha-Allaah. mr thread if you have the complete video i wolud like to have brother or sister pelase. i want to tell you something that I used to live Nederland but now I moved to U.S. the city I used to live call Arnhem think you know that right. please if you want to contact with me please sent e-mail is
************ or sent to turntoislam look bigman you will find my nick name call bigman thanks . brother or sister. see you next time
Asalaamu aleykum wrbr.

mohammed 707

salaam

salaam aleikum all brother and sister
im very happy to see this video couse is make me feel good about islam
i realy feel very bad about one sister that she was want to get married
with men she like but did happen allah karim inshaa allah u will find the
one who allah write that u will married

sha587

Shahid abdullah
OOh my Good why newly converted Muslims leaving their Place and their parents
somebody tell them the rank of parents even they are non-Muslims they need their childern and they are old please tell these newly converted Brothers and Sisters especially brothers.

:ma:a very hearty experience..that guide us to enstrengthen our Iman..
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/dutch1.jpg[/imgleft]Islam in Nederland (Netherlands!) Video about Revert Muslim women in Holland. This video focuses on the lives of some Dutch Muslim women and their families. Their life as Muslims in Europe.
MashaAllah, they really love and practise their deen as much as they can. They try their best to make their families be comfortable and understand why they took the decisions that they did to become Muslim and to worship Allah alone. Thanks to sister Hajar for translation.

[dg]45QhCK1nfd7476x9m[/dg]​

diver_22

[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/dutch1.jpg[/imgleft]Islam in Nederland (Netherlands!) Video about Revert Muslim women in Holland. This video focuses on the lives of some Dutch Muslim women and their families. Their life as Muslims in Europe.
MashaAllah, they really love and practise their deen as much as they can. They try their best to make their families be comfortable and understand why they took the decisions that they did to become Muslim and to worship Allah alone. Thanks to sister Hajar for translation.

elslam alekm : my name ahmed im moslim im egyption im marred with dutch woman she is not moslim ! how can i make her think about islam ? or how u can help me ? i hope from the gud she can change becuse that is not easy for me :(

saptaji

Subhaanallahu. Allah will bless you all my brothers and sisters..

khangul

your sister
:salam2::jazaak::jazaak::jazaak::jazaak::subhanallah:
if i live good paradise will be mine "aaaahhhhhhhh these words make me cry.
brother mabsoot may ALLAH grant you great reward for your efforts ameen.

qalvin salem

Allaho akbaar

While I was watching the video, my heart trembled, I really felt the happiness and emotions our sisters in Holland have. When the mercy of Allah comes, none can prevent it. The greatest mercy of Allah is teaching us in the Path of Allah, and the knowledge of Islam. Our sisters in Holland have been blessed with such a wonderful gift from Allah. May Allah strengthen your faith and the rest of your family. Im very happy for you.