reintroduce myself

ismael_graham

AS-SALAMU ALAIKUM
my brothers it has been quite a while since i last joined you because of health problems my wife had to have open heart surgery so she has needed a lot of nursing but with ALLAH,S help we are getting there it is nice to be back, and when i can i will take part as much as possible.
i send you all my brotherly love, and untill the next time i am with you may ALLAH keep you safe in all your endevoures
ismael_graham:)

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullaahi wabarakatuhu,

Welcome back brother and I pray that Allaah swt make your wife's recovery fast AMEEN.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Welcome to the site, May Allah bring your wife back to good health and a speedy recovery, Ameen!!

A

abdul ghaleeb

marhaba
may allaah revive your wife to her greatest health

Qadir236

Welcome back and may I join the others in wishing your wife a full recovery and all the very best Inshallah she gets better.

deepheart

AS-SALAMU ALAIKUM
my brothers it has been quite a while since i last joined you because of health problems my wife had to have open heart surgery so she has needed a lot of nursing but with ALLAH,S help we are getting there it is nice to be back, and when i can i will take part as much as possible.
i send you all my brotherly love, and untill the next time i am with you may ALLAH keep you safe in all your endevoures
ismael_graham:)

Waalaikum salam warahmatullah

You are welcome brother. I ask Almighty ALLAH , Lord of the Magnificent Throne, to make your wife well.

Your brother in Islam