Salam everyone1, I am new here!!

sword of islam

salam sister
im anew member on this web site too .it's really great to know that muslims all over the world do care a lot about keeping their beliefs and muslim identity . may ALLAH bless you in you journey of islam discovery . im a teacher of English in morocco .i will be very pleased to share all i know about islam with you . keep searching and readin about islam .
salam alikom sister .

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
salam sister
im anew member on this web site too .it's really great to know that muslims all over the world do care a lot about keeping their beliefs and muslim identity . may ALLAH bless you in you journey of islam discovery . im a teacher of English in morocco .i will be very pleased to share all i know about islam with you . keep searching and readin about islam .
salam alikom sister .

Assalamu Alaykum

Welcome to the family, hope you enjoy your stay here at TTI.

wasalam

muharram23

Staff member
Salam everyone,

I am a new member here, My name is Leila. I was born in Morocco but raised in chicago for the most part of my life. I am at the stage wanting to learn more about my religion (Islam) and thinking lately alot about Hijab, so I could use all the help you all can offer :)

Thank you,

Leila

Welcome sister,

May Allah s.v.a reward you and keep u strong in deen, ameen. Do u speak arabic and french or just french :). Nice name, i like the name lejla. InshAllah have a plan to name inshAllah my daughter if i have one in the future as hafsa, lejla, or meryem. Give me some more ideas, if you guys know.

Assalamu alaykum

Leila412

:salam2: ,

Thank you all once more :),

Muharam,

Yes, I speak both french and arabic, I do feel that I need more work on my french. Its' been a while u know :)

jynous,

Great! where at exactly? maybe you could keep me alert of any Muslim activites in the area, I am trying to get in touch with the muslim community around nearby