Ramadan Mubarrak

justoneofmillion

assalam,Wonderful ramadan to you and to your family Appa,may allah swt bless you and bless everyone here on tti and elswhere with days of deep spirituality ,god consciousness and most of all with gratitude and compassion

wassalam,

Sindbad
ramadan mubarak to the mujahideen and to all my brothers and sisters in Iraq and afghanistan, may Allah swt grant you strenght and patience:SMILY252:

justoneofmillion

assalam,oh and happy ramadan to Filisteen how could i forget.... and libanon and africa and pakistan,saudi , to the whole world andTO MY LITTLE BROTHER WHO IS 9 YEARS OLD and who is being forced to hunger by me( just kidding) haha

ps.just realised that sister harb was online.so how could i forget filisteen..lol mashallah:)

sindbad

hijabiwonda

asalam alaikum

ramadan kareem/mubarak inshallah we all have a wonderful sacred month and our prayers and duas are answered inshallah.

take care and inshallah all our preperations go well, as i know i am still getting things together and also the food ready for the early morning rush lol.

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
:salam2:

Ramadhan Mubarak too everyone :)

does anyone know what time taraweeh begins in Masjid al Kabeer, grand mosque kuwait city,? and any one have online links?

:wasalam:

anish

salam and Ramadan mubarak to all the memebers of TTI,,May Allah SWT accept all our ibada and please make dua for the whole of Ummah.

There is no doubt that the Ummah is going through some difficult time and the month of Ramadan is unique opportunity for all of us to ask forgiveness of Allah and repent for all our sins.

i am very emotional at present and i am sure all of the muslim are around the world will be praying for brothers and sisters in Iraq, Afghanistan , Pakistan and Palestine.

Anish

Good luck to everyone doing ramadan

I hope all of my brothers and sister will be well and fit to do ramadan and i hope everyone will be safe during the tough times.

Inshallah

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
رمضان مبارك

RAMADHAN MUBARAK TO ALL MY DEAR BROTHERS & SISTERS!

MAY ALLAH SUBHANA WA TA'LA ACCEPT OUR FAST AND FORGIVE OUR SINS! :inshallah:

Salafisister

Ramadaan!!!

As-Salaamu Alaikum waRahamatuallahi waBarakaatu Akhawaat!!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that I love you for the Sake of Allah.. Not just during the Blessed Month of Ramadaan, but everyday......

May Allah bless you all with a good Ramadaan and all the rewards that come with it....Ameen

Your Sister in Deen

Salafisiter

D.Ahmed

Believer
:salam2:

RAMADAAN MUBARAK TO U ALL MUSLIM UMMAH, MAY ALLAH EXEPT ALL OUR FASTS AND PRAYERS IN THIS BLESSED MONTH AMEEN.
:)

qadra-sagal

RAMADAN KAREEM

RAMADAN KAREEM to all my brothers and sisters may allah (swt) for give our sins and reward our good deed:tti_sistershymuslima1 to paradise ameen. May allah (swt) meet us all in janna fardowsa aclaa ameen may allah swt accept our dua in this holy month of ramadan. Brothers and sisters let us not forget the gates of Jannah are opened as an encouragement for those who seek rewards from Allah and perform righteous deeds.:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

Ahmedkaafi

Ramadan Kareem

Asalamu alaikum

Ramadan Kareem to all Brothers and sisters

The one who has got chance to reach this Holly Months has a lucky, and we don,t have a grantee to reach a next year,so we have to take the advantage of this holly Month,I am saying to u all again Ramdan Kareeem

Wasalaamu alaikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh

pwincess_naf

RAMADHAN MUBARAK EVRY1 !!!!!!!!!!!!

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
RAMADHAN MUBARAK EVRY1 .... THIS IS MY 1ST TIME I HAV JOINED A SITE LIKE DIS ..NORMALLY IM 2 BUSY WATCHING TV .. BUT NOW THE MONTH OF RAMADHAN IS HERE IM WORKING TOWARDS KEEPING AWAY FROM THAT.. AND TRYING 2 INDULDGE ION OTHER BETTER ACTIVITITIES..IF I COULD GET SUM HELP ON SUM GOOD SITES ABOUT ISLAAM I COULD VISIT IT WOULD B VERY HELPFUL ..THANKYOU X X X X X X:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :shymuslima1: HOPE U ALL HAVE A FABULOUS RAMADHAN FGILLED WITH BLESSINGS :hijabi: :blackhijab:

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam
n ramdhan mubarik to u too.INSHALLAH u will have information abt islam n everything on tti.n welcom to the the site n make ur self at home.
waslamme

al-muslimah

Ramadan Moubarak to you too sister,sure you'll enjoy ur stay here.hope you even stay not only this month well even after that:hearts: