Questions.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Hello,

Welcome! There's so much information, I hope you have time to read all them... :)

I have no time, this month of Ramadhan is very precious as well as its time... but here are some links as well. I'm sorry, I would like to write, but time is of the essence, and I like to think before I put anything in regards to Islaam, so that I do not do injustice to my religion, Lord, Prophet and fellow Muslims by putting something which is not correct in content or ambigious in understanding.

For #1:

The Status of Women in Islam

Wife beating in Qur'aan? – discussion

#2/5

Terrorism not from Islaam

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Kurdish girl put to death for dating a guy outside of her faith

Hey there Joe,

Yeah I've seen that video too. The thing is, she was murdered by a mob for converting TO Islam. She was a Yazidi (which is totally different, pagan-type religion - can google it) and she intended to marry a Sunni Muslim Iraqi guy, and when her community found out, they murdered her.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

think about this... if it is haram ( forbidden ) to strike one's wife in the face and it is also haram to leave marks on her body, how much beating can really be done. the hitting that is mentioned in quran is meant as a light hit. the prophet pbuh said that the best of men were the one's that were best to their wives.

:wasalam:

Ali(Whalan)

Good day there Joe..
1) The striking issue..When a woman is disobedient to her husband, Islam has prescribed the following for the husband:1-Advise or consulting the issue with her..2- If she persist, then he refuses to share the bed with her, to show his displeasure..3- The last resort is by striking her..The scholars have given an explanation of this: Hasan Al basri said:It shouldn't leave a trace or a mark. The scholars of fiqh have said: It shouldn't break a bone,nor should it have any effect.
2) RAPE__The raped victim is not killed. The one who is punished is the raper..
3) No Islam does not condone violence..You have to understand that Islam is a way of life,And has laws that govern the subjects that live under this system. Hence there are certain crimes if committed, the sentence to this crimes is death. And like any law it must have a source, in Islam our source is divine,which is the Quran & the traditions & teachings of the Prophet PBUH...
As for the conquering question, it requires you to sit with someone well versed in the religion, and only then you will be able to discuss it properly with him..
I pray this simple effort answers your questions...

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Hi Joe
The Prophet (PBUH) said :that killing a pesron is like killing all the humanity ,
can't find reference now ,will try to look it up....its a hadith
Islam Is Peace

bye

danial

dear soldier man, it saddens me to know that in the army soldiers circulate false n violent stories about islam.

how can islam be violent when so many ppl including priest/pastors are converting to islam?(no offence)

how can islam be violent when prophet muhammad said "EVEN A SMILE IS CHARITY".

how can islam be violent when we have a whole month of fasting so that we better understand how the poor feel and that in this month we should do more good deed if possible?

its like the shakespearean play Othello. Iago has poluted Othello's mind n Othello kills Desdemona, even though Desdemona was innocent. In this case, the stories that u hear from ur buddies are like the stories of Iago.

i feel sad...i dont even think an islamic army(if there was one) would have such hate stories about christians. mayb onli the terrorists who have a misconception of christianity.

Joe, the fact tt u are asking questions andnot jus conforming to the stuff u were told, speaks volumes about u. u r a good person(i think?). may God bless u.

zakariya

Ok, first off I'm not a Muslim..I hold no negative opinions of Islam, but I am a Christian and happy as one.

Second, I have some questions about Islam.
I've recently returned from Iraq, and I've heard literally hundreds of stories within' the Army and elsewhere about the "Evils of Islam" so I figured that I would be stupid to take them all to heart without ever even asking a Muslim about them. If I offend someone, its not my intention, I'm just looking for answers.

#1. Does Islam in any aspect tolerate a husband striking his wife?

#2. Does Islam in any aspect advocate conquering non-Islamic states and forcing the populations of those states to convert to Islam or die?

#3. Does Islam condone genital mutilation of females?

#4. Does Islam condone the killing of a rape victim?

#5. Does Islam, in any aspect, condone violence? If so, when is killing acceptable in the eyes of Islam?

These are basically the things I've heard that have bothered me most. Like I said, I'm not here to offend anyone, I just want to know.
The website is titled "Correcting common misconceptions' after all.
Thanks.

hlo hi all doas things was dan are cristians not islam
so if u want to see trouth befer go and ask what about jew
u will be hearing sam like this
so if u want to see a trou fast charge for u contry if u american
the story of america u now it million of humans killin in america and take thay
land that is not devile it was a cool to than so
kilin millions in africa and toke the land is not a devile is ok
stoling humanben in africa that is good to do sow
so i think cristian are blind way i say this check this

1}kilin millions in america
2 kilin millions in canada
3 kilin milions in newzeland
and many more who dan it cristian dan it no muslim
stoling human in africa who dan it cristian dan it no muslim
killin and rape women it happing always in west no muslim contry
so u think iam lie this ask saudi people or muslim women
chiled rape everybday it happing usa- uk- and many more

women rite in west thay sele women in streets and thay open homes
to sele thay mothers-islam it not happing to sele-moth-or sisres but west was ok becouse thay love many more thay love mothers and that was cristian not islam

child rape in america do u now what it happing in america
the american beshops thay sack many childen in worship homes and thay want to cafer this millions of dolars and u now it happing and thay payed pariss-in islam if it hopping u now what is ga hopping-but cristian was ok
and i think u hear this story more i do

islam is violence reliegion now is not but some muslims thay do what thay went to do
but u self if u not a violence person way u go to iraq
and u taking about violence way u see u self waw but is ok
couse jesus die for u sin and if u kil humans nathing is ga happing to u here after becouse cristian dont now here after couse jesus was die for tham
but muslims erery one killing humans will go to hell fire

so please go home setdoun and think what is going on in this world
u will be seen the trouth with out asking muslims and cristian
so takecare-i hoppe u understand me

i think brother zakariya he is not here to asking whats happening in iraq but he has some question regarding islam and thats all.
all those things have you written is not related with anyone´s religion.
I hope you got the view of my point.If i can will give him answer but asking him what is doing america then we all know the answer.

mubashirhasan

:salam2:
dear brother,here are some very brief answers so that u can understandw without wastin time...
REFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN IF ASKED...

#1. Does Islam in any aspect tolerate a husband striking his wife?
ANS:brother!!!if ur brother is jumping from balcony...what will you do??
obviously u will not say that go ahead brother...islam is a peaceful religion....

#2. Does Islam in any aspect advocate conquering non-Islamic states and forcing the populations of those states to convert to Islam or die?
ANS:in any way NO if they pay jizya(tax) like everyother reilgion,system,doctrine... i repeat it like everyother religion,system
doctrine ...it is the law of god not law of islam...

#3. Does Islam condone genital mutilation of females?
ANS:like every other religion islam does not permit to play with nature.

#4. Does Islam condone the killing of a rape victim?
AND:rape victim or raper??? as for rape victim then islam does not condone rape victim INFACT it honours him/her..and for raper islam gives brutal and merciless punishment to him...which offcourse he deserves.

#5. Does Islam, in any aspect, condone violence? If so, when is killing acceptable in the eyes of Islam?
ANS:eek:nly in the case of defence ...it is acceptable....

m:salah:

Noor to shine

Peace for all
Sorry to say that many ignorant people try to spread misconseptions about Islam , those people didn`t feel the sweetness of being sincere to their creator , didn`t feel the peace in knowing Allah swt(the one true God) with his most beautiful names and perfect attributes otherwise their opinion about Islam would be different ......Islam is lessons to humanity how to have faith in the Lord of the worlds , how to love him the deepest love with deepest humility ......Islam washes hearts with love of Allah(God) and his creation.....It promotes everything noble and rejects any kind of evil .....It train souls to rise to better domains and teaches men to be better humans......It sets a very high example to humanity so that no sincere muslem will be satisfied unless he/ she in a going on inner development in every accpect of life.

mubashirhasan

Peace for all
It sets a very high example to humanity so that no sincere muslem will be satisfied unless he/ she in a going on inner development in every accpect of life.

well sis..i believe if all of us uphold this inner purification.....then we will never ever fall in falsehood....,even if we missunderstood something we will never blame doctrine but blame ourselves ....this state can only be attained by cleaning our inner selves otherwise will blame religion despite searching the answer