IF U COULD CHOOSE WHERE IN THE WORLD YOU COULD LIVE, WHERE WOULD IT BE ?

Leila412

:salam2: ,

Well I guess I would choose one of the following, depending on my F.Husband and kids :)...so I'll let them pick one of the following:

1- Morocco.
2- Morocco.
3-Morocco...LOL

4- Singapore
5-Indonesia
6-scotland

but without any doubt, I'd like to visit Saudia Arabia often.

Leila

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:ma: Don't know the Maldive, How does it looks like?

:salam2: sister:

Maldive is very beautiful island, with lots of palm trees and fantastic sea side. The approx population of Maldive is 330,000. Its the smallest island and the smallest muslim nation in the world today (according to my basic knowldge)... Abu Abdullah Muhammad Ibn Battuta, a great sunni scholar of fiqh, and a judge lived in Maldive. Lots of muslims residents from Dubia, Europe you name it. The island main economic wealth comes from fishing...

Really nice place, for muslims where people gather for Ramadan, and Eid. As I seen from the documentary mashallah there are lots of practicing muslims in such a small island (they call it paradise, but I call it a beautiful muslim island)... I am not sure whether its similar to the other islands such as canary island, and barbados regarding the spread of fitnah in the sea side...

:wasalam:

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion

Maldive is very beautiful island, with lots of palm trees and fantastic sea side. The approx population of Maldive is 330,000. Its the smallest island and the smallest muslim nation in the world today (according to my basic knowldge)... Abu Abdullah Muhammad Ibn Battuta, a great sunni scholar of fiqh, and a judge lived in Maldive. Lots of muslims residents from Dubia, Europe you name it. The island main economic wealth comes from fishing...

Really nice place, for muslims where people gather for Ramadan, and Eid. As I seen from the documentary mashallah there are lots of practicing muslims in such a small island (they call it paradise, but I call it a beautiful muslim island)... I am not sure whether its similar to the other islands such as canary island, and barbados regarding the spread of fitnah in the sea side...

MACHA'ALLAH,IT SOUNDS GREAT!HOPE ONE DAY I'LL VISIT THIS SILAND INCH'ALLAH:)

al-muslimah

Im definitely gonna be there next summer insha'allah..what a gorgeous place Masha'allah!! cant wait!! cant wait!!

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2: sisters..

oumyaquine & al-muslimah.. I hope you enjoy your stay there, and inshallah let us know how is it like to be there inshallah...

:wasalam: :) :)

Abu Hannah

Slave of Allah
I was born and lived 18 years of my life in Dubai. If you are into living in a space age city, then Dubai is for you. Personally, I think that that there is a lot of FITNAH there.

I have always been fascinated with Malaysia. Never been, and would like to visit soon. Again, I have heard about that affirmative action thing, but then again, there is racism almost everywhere in the world these days.

Let's hear from more of the TTI community on you dream home country.

:salam2:

Abu Hannah

Slave of Allah
Maldives

Here is picture of the capital of the Maldives - Male. It is so small, you can capture the whole of Male in a photograph !

Attachments

• male_island_800.jpg
    male_island_800.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 19

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
If i could choose where to live i would live in every country for 2 month other than mecca & maddan cos i hate staying one place too long and i am adveragers person .:)

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
I am dying to live in either in Makkah Mukarramah or Medina Munawara.

Too bad we can oly go for Haj or Umrrah but cannot reside there by Saudi law.

Abu Hannah

Slave of Allah
YEMEN

Do any of you guys know much about Yemen ? I have heard that the country is quite muslim-friendly. If any of you are from Yemen or have lived there, please enlighten us.

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
i would love to live so near to the kabah that every morning when i'd open my curtains id see the sun setting atop of it.oh how beautiful a scene it would be for the eyes....subhanallah:hijabi:

aseel

salam,
i would like to live in the gulf too i would prefer kuwait but any gulf country will do!

why did you start the tread? buying plain tickets for everybody ?:hearts: lol only joking

Amirah20

yo whats with everyone moving to Makkah and Madinah? for me it would be in the land of jihad inshaAllah.

arabiantxn

Canada, Lebanon, Jordan, or maybe Oman. If I was ridiculously rich I'm sure I'd enjoy Dubai. I'd love to travel to the East but I doubt I'd be satisfied living there for the rest of my life.

I know where I WOULDN'T live haha.

Dubai is not a real good place to stay, perhaps for visit. I would recommend sarjah its better -better environment and less pollution. dubai has just gone way too much superficial. from what i heard the economic boom is not what it used to be.

arabiantxn

If I had the opportunity I would definitely settle in Makah or Medina, Saudi Arabia.

Makka, From my observation is a city were everything is in serious tone.
i think this is because pilgrims go their to visit kabaa and preform umrah.and then i used to go back home.
Medina, From my observation is a more relaxed enviroment where people in general are more out for shopping and eating. medina has this soothening effect on you .btw medina is cooler that makkah

again i used to visit makkah and medina as a local. so my view might be wrong.

warda A

Sister
yemen

Do any of you guys know much about Yemen ? I have heard that the country is quite muslim-friendly. If any of you are from Yemen or have lived there, please enlighten us.

yemen is a very beautiful country, and do u know how old it is? very ancient with very old houses some as old as 300 yrs or over and people still live in them, for example the ancient town of shibam in hadramout.it is said to be the first town in the world with sky scrappers,i will try and get the history of yemen and there is a book with beautiful pics, i will get the name later.
you can get more from wikipedia, just type in yemen.
i would choose to live here, but honestly if you asked me 4 years ago( the year i arrived here) i would flatly tell you no.the people are really humble:ma:
not compared with the gulf states, yemen is still classified as one of the poor countries in the world, with all the oil we produce!
i will get more information and post later inshallah, i hope i managed to answer some of your questions.