sometimes while praying i get the thought that i forgot to wash a body part during...

A

abdul ghaleeb

i dont know. but has this ever happpened to any of u guys. you make your wudu and then you fart... and then you have to do it all over again.... lol

it makes me sick lol

shahidah123

i dont know. but has this ever happpened to any of u guys. you make your wudu and then you fart... and then you have to do it all over again.... lol

it makes me sick lol

Blame it on the Gassssssssss !
you really makes me laugh ! That happens to my dad all the time. he takes wudhu, he comes out, ready to pray and excuses himself and take wudhu again! Sometimes it takes him even longer in there ........ ! so while waiting for him to salat jemaah, i can always read the quran.:hearts:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

ignore it unless confirmed .

So if you are 99.9999999999999999999999999999% sure you forget to wash or you farted , ignore it and continue praying or take wudu . it must be 100% sure( without a tiny doubt)

Islam is beautiful...bro:)

Idil Ciise

doesn't happen to me but THIS does happen... when I'm praying I try hard to concentrate but the slightest things can distract me. like the spot I'm concentrating on ...e.g I'll start thinking about the silliest things! I know I should be concentrating on the surah I'm reciting and its meaning and the fact that I'm standing infront of Allah. :| is that normal? :(

A

Aloosh12

it happens to me it's normal and i noticed like me because im not a daily prayer i get distracted easier... hope we all pray everytime.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
lol you should renew it because chances are you broke it and ill rather do my wudu again then it not to be valid,,

salam alaykum:hijabi:

No sister. If you are in doubt , no need to take wudu again. Because if u start giving in to the whispers it can get worse, God forbid.

If he knows without doubt that wind has passed, then he should leave the prayer. However, if he is in doubt but is not certain, then he should not leave unless he becomes certain--by hearing the wind pass or smelling it. If he finds that he has passed wind, he should leave; otherwise he should pay no attention to it. The evidence: Abu Huraira, (may Allah be pleased with him) said, "The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: 'If one is in prayer and feels movement in his behind, (and is in question whether) he has passed wind or not, and he is in doubt, then he should not leave unless he hears the sound or detects the smell".1 And this is one of the significant Islamic prescriptions for curing waswasa (insinuations from the whispering of shaitan [Satan]).

islam qa

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

This may sound blunt but how does anyone forget if they farted? Like a burp you feel it so the same goes for the other end :/ But anyways I don't want this thread to get too weird. You dont have the answer the question just thinking out loud :D

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

This may sound blunt but how does anyone forget if they farted? Like a burp you feel it so the same goes for the other end :/ But anyways I don't want this thread to get too weird. You dont have the answer the question just thinking out loud :D

:wasalam:

Well sister, check out the hadith i posted above