FIRE FIRE !!!!

happy 2 b muslim

I KNEW ILL GET YOUR ATTENTION WITH THAT TITLE I WAS THINKING WRITE ASSALAMU ALAYKUM THEN I PUT THAT ON I FIND IT FUNNY LOL:) :)

:hijabi: assalamu alaykum PEOPLE THE UMMAH !!!

Well i just wanted to say that do you find it easy to eat at suhur or not. because i just cant eat in the at morning ill want to go munching all day so i have milk or coffee i have to have liquid or i dont think i could suvirve though out the day SUBHANALLAH ok a wiffed of toasted is coming to me NOT NICE!!!!!:hijabi: SO how is your ramadan going.

salam alaykum your sis hanna:hijabi: :SMILY346:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
I KNEW ILL GET YOUR ATTENTION WITH THAT TITLE I WAS THINKING WRITE ASSALAMU ALAYKUM THEN I PUT THAT ON I FIND IT FUNNY LOL:) :)

:hijabi: assalamu alaykum PEOPLE THE UMMAH !!!

Well i just wanted to say that do you find it easy to eat at suhur or not. because i just cant eat in the at morning ill want to go munching all day so i have milk or coffee i have to have liquid or i dont think i could suvirve though out the day SUBHANALLAH ok a wiffed of toasted is coming to me NOT NICE!!!!!:hijabi: SO how is your ramadan going.

salam alaykum your sis hanna:hijabi: :SMILY346:

Salam sister,

Ramaadhan is going great. Will be breaking my fast in about 30 minutes time. So far for me it has been perfect...Alhamdulilah

I dont have much problem waking up for sahoor. I eat rice, fish and vegetable and soup this morning.

happy 2 b muslim

:hijabi: MAN I CANT EAT IT MAKES ME SICK I guess it because i hardly eat breakfast lol 30 min ive got 5 hour or something to go lol lllllllllol

assalamu alaykum

Maria Norway

LOL I was like: whats this..whats happened??? haha very clever

Alhamduliah my ramadan is ok so far..it is my first time..hihihi :hijabi:

Im a morning eater so I find sohor very enjoyable!! I am always really hungry when I wake up so I'm intending to stay up after sohor as I have to complete my masters thesis and cannot concentrate when im hungry or have a headache...i made the mistake of going back to bed after sohor yesterday and could not do anything during the day cos I was so hungry and had a bad headache..alhamduliah today im fine...hehe..yeah i know its only 11.50am so there's quite a few hours to to go but inshallah we will all be fine.

Ramadan mubarak my sisters and brother!!

Salamz :hearts:

aminaAfrah

La ilaaha illal laah
salam

That's my first RAMADHAN to.Before i was so scared how i am gonna do it.But now i'am waking up so HAPPY.the first sohor was good but not perfect:) today my sohor was just really really deliciuose:) :) i'am doing great ALHAMDULLILAH!!!!! My little advice is that when you are feeling hungry don't think about that and don't think what you wanna eat and it's really helping!trust me.I will make Duah for you sister :tti_sister: . and for all brothers and sisters:biggrin: Good luck!

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

I also find it very hard to eat something after just waking up, don't know why, so I'll wake up well before the suhoor to get my stomach settled. You can probably guess that I'm not much of a breakfast person either!

wasalam

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Asalamu Alaikum! =)

Good morning. You know... perhaps if you're having such a hard time eating in the morning, that could be a special sign. It could be something called Morning Sickness, a rare but highly consequencial disease. You might want to tell your husband about it, because it's a tell-tale sign that you're pregnant!

:SMILY149:

My ramadan is going very well. I'm starting today with some organic cereal/milk, and I'm thinking I'll have to make some scrambled eggs again next. =) Hope that you're all doing well, even if you are fighting off morning sickness.

:p

:wasalam:

happy 2 b muslim

I also find it very hard to eat something after just waking up, don't know why, so I'll wake up well before the suhoor to get my stomach settled. You can probably guess that I'm not much of a breakfast person either!

wasalam

i know i cant eat something heavy i have to eat something light like cereal or toast or milkshake or something really like that

no am not pregnant DAMMMMMMM am only 16 lol am not married i just dont like things like rice and sauces or curry to heavy for the stomach lol

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
i know i cant eat something heavy i have to eat something light like cereal or toast or milkshake or something really like that

I have to eat light food too. I don't see how people eat heavy food early in the morning. I can't eat meat either for suhoor. I prefer my fruits, toast and water. My body would not agree with heavy food or meat that early.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Don't eat too much at iftar. I'm not saying eat a small iftar, just don't eat too much till you feel too full to move because:
1. Hard to pray isha and tarawih
2. Eat 1/3, drink 1/3 and leave 1/3
3. If you are burping or hiccuping in Salah later, you will distract others.
4. You can wake up for sehri and eat a lil more.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..

I found it easy to eat suhoor. I believe if if you wake up for Qayam Al-layl, you can eat butter and bread before you start praying, that will open your appetite for suhoor inshallah. Then, I usually eat rice, youghurt, meat or chicken for suhoor. I agree with dna1987, Prophet Moahmmed (pbuh) used to break his fast with three dates and a bit of water, and this to give the stomach early warning that heavy meal will follow shortly(as explained by the Shiekh)...

Sunnah Prophet (pbuh): EATING

Never overeating - The Prophet, said: “A Believer eats in one intestine, whereas a non-believer eats in seven intestines”. It has been proved beyond doubt that over eating is the root of many diseases and also responsible for premature senility. It produces obesity, predisposes to dangerous diseases like diabetes, Menitus, hypertension, coronary heart disease and paralysis.

Eat with fingers -stops a person from burning his/her mouth. Also, the fingers emit enzymes that help digest the food.
with the right hand - The Prophet said: “Do not eat with your left hand for shaitaan eats with his left hand,”. This stops a person from passing bacteria onto the food.

Washing hands before eating - The prophet(pbuh) said: "It is a blessing to wash your hands before and after meals" (Abu Daud & Tirmizi). This stops a person from passing bacteria onto the food. Research into peanut bowls in bars and pubs in many Western nations including the US and the UK, showed that urine was the primary constituent in these bowls other than the peanuts and salt.

Washing hands after eating - The prophet(pbuh) said: "It is a blessing to wash your hands before and after meals" (Abu Daud & Tirmizi). Infection may be transmitted through dirty hands or dirty food.
not wiping hands on towel before eating - it may convey infection from one person to the other particularly viral diseases like infective hepatitis or bacterial infection like Typhoid dysentries and cholera.

Drinking water before eating - slows down the stomach's activity. It also cools the heat in the stomach. Also Overweight/obesity has been linked with increased risk of many diseases. Advise given for weight loss includes, drinking water before eating. Why? Because drinking water before eating a meal can help suppress your appetite. Your stomach is fuller, therefore your will feel stuffed sooner and eat less. ( Thats why Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) broke his fast with three dates and water, then prayed Maghrib)

Not drinking water during and straight after eating - it will fill the stomach and disrupt the digestion process. Drinking water before eating cools the heat in the stomach and by drinking after the food has digested the water, creates heat in the stomach, and also very good for health. So drinking water whilst eating is a very bad habit. It creates hunger and digest the food quickly. (One eats more).

Squatting during a meal - The Prophet(pbuh) would sit on his knees, as reported by ‘Abdullaah ibn Busr' who said that the Prophet was sitting on his knees upon which a bedouin said: ‘What is this sitting?’ The Prophet replied, “Allaah has made me a respectable servant and He did not make me an obstinate tyrant." This stops a person from overeating, because the stomach is pressed causing discomfort when the stomach is full. It has been proved beyond doubt that over eating is the root of many diseases and also responsible for premature senility. It produces obesity, predisposes to dangerous diseases like diabetes, Menitus, hypertension, coronary heart disease and paralysis.

Walk after dinner - Abu Nu'aim has related that "The Holy Prophet prohibited sleeping immediately after dinner as he said that this fact hardens the heart." Thus, the doctors have advised us to walk after dinner about one hundred steps and prohibit sleeping immediately after as this is very harmful. The muslim Doctors say that one should pray after supper so that the aliments settle at the bottom of the stomach in order to make the digestion easier and better.

Chewing - helps digest food
Covering open utensils - The Prophet said "Cover up the utensils and tie the mouth of the water skins." (Bukhari, Muslim). This avoids contamination. The purpose of this is to prevent harmful insects from getting into food and drink, thereby transmitting disease-causing germs. This is a highly effective means of disease prevention.

Enjoy Ramadan:)

:wasalam: