hello, i have questions.

danial

hi, ive got some questions my xtian frens asked me.

1)according to islam, where was the residence of ibrahim? in the bible, did he live in the same place?

2)what proof(scientic or historical..pls dont quote the quran because if some1 doesnt believe in the quran, it doesnt prove anything) evidence is there to proof that ismail was the "almost slaughtered" son and not ishak?

3)proof that ibrahim was the one who built the kabba? (again, scientific/historical evidence pls)

thanks.

danial

the answering-islam site has the same arguments except its pro-christianity. net result from reading both=zero.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2:

Bro read THIS

And if you need more info let us know , inshaAllah I will try to provide more evidences.

Ali(Whalan)

hi, ive got some questions my xtian frens asked me.

1)according to islam, where was the residence of ibrahim? in the bible, did he live in the same place?

2)what proof(scientic or historical..pls dont quote the quran because if some1 doesnt believe in the quran, it doesnt prove anything) evidence is there to proof that ismail was the "almost slaughtered" son and not ishak?

3)proof that ibrahim was the one who built the kabba? (again, scientific/historical evidence pls)

thanks.

We are taught that he was in Iraq,Then moved to Makkah, left his family there & went to Palestine..I don't know what the bible says where he was.. The 2nd question,is a bit of a problem, why? our divine source being the Quran says it is Imail & his source being the bible says its Ishaq, so its a question of faith, which no facts can be provided.. The 3rd question tell him to read the bible,it has been a long while since i have done so i can't give proper reference,but it has to be in the first 5 books of the bible.. :)