Muslim prayer seems really complicated, help please

Searching4Truth

What I have been reading is beautiful, and I would love to be a part of it...but I dont think I can ever understand all of these steps! Its so confusing and overwhelming. Especially since I dont speak or read arabic (which I hope I will be able to someday because the language looks and sounds, almost other worldy (if that makes sense).
Anyway, if you know any guides that can teach me slowly the steps to the movements and the words I would really appreciate it. :)

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
What I have been reading is beautiful, and I would love to be a part of it...but I dont think I can ever understand all of these steps! Its so confusing and overwhelming. Especially since I dont speak or read arabic (which I hope I will be able to someday because the language looks and sounds, almost other worldy (if that makes sense).
Anyway, if you know any guides that can teach me slowly the steps to the movements and the words I would really appreciate it. :)

:salam2:

May Allah (swt) grant you patience, imaan, and happiness inshallah...

:wasalam:

It takes time bro, do you think we were born to know it? NO

We had to be patient, sacrifice our time, be focused, and willing to learn it ourselves. In fact, before I had stopped practicing Islam and had forgotten so much. I had to go back and learn it. I learned it by spending my time by going over my friends house on Friday nights and even reading books on it. It gets very routine and easy after a very short time - alhamdulilah.

the only truth

striving for jannah
salam brother,

i think the best thing to do is find someone in ur area to take you through the steps...that way u'l learn properly also read books on it...i promise once u learn it u'l think to urself "how could i have ever assumed that this was impossible"...lol...insha-allah all goes well n we are all here to help...and most of all Allah the most high the most great will always be there for you...

wassalam.

um amatallah

:salam2: the best book that will teach how to pray is from al albani.the prophet prayer described.it is so clear that you will not need any picture,plus it does clarify lots of misconception.better learn the right way from the begining.don't worry Allah is very merciful,so do your best and while you are trying to pray ask Him to help you because He is the best of the helpers.
salam

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalaamu Alaikum. i know of a website which i go to everyday. there are 18 lessons of how to read the arabic alphabet which leads to learning the language and being able to read anything in arabic. its the best website. anyways here it is: www.madinaharabic.com, when you get there choose the one that says "reading arabic language" not exact words. but something about reading on the top of the page. there is also a "speaking part" 22 lessons. inshaAllah i hope i have been of help to you. sincerely Nimca your sister in Islam.:hijabi: :hijabi:

i also forgot that it translates into english. and pronounces the words for you in arabic. nice.

mhafiz

Muslim prayer seems really complicated, help please Reply to Thread

Assalam o Alikum WrWb,

Let me know if you still need help after watching the video.

Give some background on yourself in respect to ablution (wudu) etc. If you are a new Muslim, your age etc?

Wassalam

M. Hafiz

sajjuaiah

As-salaam Alaikum,

Brother May Allah guide you and help you, we're really concerned about your problem.

Dont hesitate to ask anyting which you do not know we are always here to help and support you.

Before you go further,
Dear brother it is very very important for you to declare "SHAHADA"
because we dont know what will happen to us tommorow or today.

Once if you delcare SHAHADA you will be in the circle of islam.

and rest of the things you can do it slowly according to your benefit.

Please find below about SALAH

http://www.albetaqa.com/e-cards/categories.php?cat_id=4&page=2