NEW SISTER! I LOVE ISLAM!

Sakeena

:salam2:

Mashallah sis,We love to hear your revert story,please feel free.

May Allah(SWT) gude us all to the right path and protect us from all evil

Ameen

Okay! Insha'Allah, I try to start soon (insha'Allah) I need some time...school, family, etc... I really want to!! I need to have a quiick flash back....

the only truth

striving for jannah
salam...

subhanallah sister...i am soooo happy for u alhamdulillah...may allah open the eyes of others also...can i ask if this was due to the sept 11 2001...jazakallah...p.s please keep me in ur humble duas...insha-allah

wassalam.

NasTara

:hijabi:

:wasalam: hi ! sister sakeena. Alhamdulillah! im so proud and happy for your decession accepting Islam. Congratulation my sis!
welcome to the family, im sure you will love to stay here as i do.

May Allah guide you always.

Ramadan kareem

here i attach video on How to wear hijab:

[yt]e5b08fcaafb50d03763c[/yt ]

Asalam Alaikum everyone!

My name is Sakeena! I'm a revert to Islam alhamdulillah! I just registered this morning at 9:30! I'm so excited!
I come from a Christian family in the United States. Alhamdulillah, Allah (swt) guided me and I converted to Islam 3 1/2 years ago! Allahu Akbar! I'm embraced Islam when I was 15 after asking my best friend, a Pakistani Muslimah about Islam. She told me about Allah (swt) and Prophet Muhammad (saw) and our purpose in this world. It was only seconds that Allah (swt) opened my eyes to the truth that is Islam! I converted on Tuesday, September 27 2007 in the afternoon! I'm now 17 and soon to be 18 and I really want to learn to pray 5 times a day and wear hijab insha'Allah!

I LOVE ISLAM! MASHA'ALLAH!!! :hearts:

It's soo cool here! I'm so totally excited!!! :tti_sister:

I hope to hear from some brothers and sisters here!!

Salam!

Sister Sakeena

NasTara

How to wear Hijab

:hijabi:

:wasalam: hi ! sister sakeena. Alhamdulillah! im so proud and happy for your decession accepting Islam. Congratulation my sis!
welcome to the family, im sure you will love to stay here as i do.

May Allah guide you always.

Ramadan kareem

here i attach video on How to wear hijab:

[yt]ynhqmDoQGmU[/yt]

maisha_d

:mashallah::hearts: are you a latina sister? mashallah i also have a friend the same age as you who reverted back to islam, from a christian family, who is also latina (assuming your latina yourself hehe ) i read your posts and i just though you had so much in common with her mashallah, Ramdan Kareem

:wasalam:

M

Moadeeb

Salam alaikom sister Sakeena,

Delighted to have you with us. I am really excited to know your conversion to Islam story? What are the words you heard from your muslimah friend that convinced you?Please share your experience with us

Salam

Moadeeb

zaid6236

salam2: welcome to islam..the way of life. Allah shows us the way to heaven but its still up to us to work for it. prayers and telling good things about islam is among the ways. so lets hope we can work this out together. till then remember read Quran in your languages at least you understand what did Allah want to tell us about this tiny little world.:wasalam:

nadirah19

Asalam walikum,

Welcome to the site dear sister :) Alhamdulillah Allah has guided you to the right path. I am also a revert Alhamdulillah...feel free to ask any questions Inshallah we all are here to answer you...

May Allah swt keep us all firm in our belief. Ameen.

Ramadan Mubarak :)

Wasalam

amir_al_shahid

salam aleykum sister and welcome here as u will se many of us here are also convert/revert to islam and mostly i think from christianity so u dont have to feel alone:)

sajjuaiah

Asalam Alaikum everyone!

My name is Sakeena! I'm a revert to Islam alhamdulillah! I just registered this morning at 9:30! I'm so excited!
I come from a Christian family in the United States. Alhamdulillah, Allah (swt) guided me and I converted to Islam 3 1/2 years ago! Allahu Akbar! I'm embraced Islam when I was 15 after asking my best friend, a Pakistani Muslimah about Islam. She told me about Allah (swt) and Prophet Muhammad (saw) and our purpose in this world. It was only seconds that Allah (swt) opened my eyes to the truth that is Islam! I converted on Tuesday, September 27 2007 in the afternoon! I'm now 17 and soon to be 18 and I really want to learn to pray 5 times a day and wear hijab insha'Allah!

I LOVE ISLAM! MASHA'ALLAH!!! :hearts:

It's soo cool here! I'm so totally excited!!! :tti_sister:

I hope to hear from some brothers and sisters here!!

Salam!

Sister Sakeena

As-salaam alaikum,

ALLAHUAKBAR ALLAHUAKBAR ALLAHUAKBAR

I am very happy with your sweet words.

May allah guide help you and guide you to the best.
Please read the below quotations from quran.

And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way. 2:186

“And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a
him to get out (from every difficulty).
And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever
puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish
purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things”[al-Talaaq 65:2-3]

Surely, the religion (i.e. the worship and the obedience) is for Allâh only. And those who take Auliyâ' (protectors and helpers) besides Him (say): "We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allâh." Verily, Allâh will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Truly, Allâh guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever. Chapter: Az-Zumar (39) Verse #: 3

"Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in
goods, lives, and the fruits of your toil. But give glad tidings to those who
patiently persevere. Those who say, when afflicted with calamity, 'To Allah we
belong, and to Him is our return.' They are those on whom descend blessings
from their Lord, and mercy. They are the ones who receive guidance." (2:155-157)

meer suhail

ILM seeker
warm welcome from brothers and sisters in Pakistan

:mashallah: warm welcome to islam ,and congrats ,and Ramadan Mubarak ,,,,,,,best wishes for future ,have a gr8 time,,:muslim_child

HE IS ALLAH, BESIDES WHOM THERE IS NO OTHER GODS;
WHO KNOWS (ALL THINGS) BOTH SECRET AND OPEN;
HE IS MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFUL
HE IS ALLAH, BESIDES WHOM THERE IS NO OTHER GOD;
THE SOVEREIGN,
THE HOLY ONE,
THE SOURCE OF PEACE (AND PERFECTION),
THE GUARDIAN OF FAITH,
THE PRESERVER OF SAFETY,
THE EXALTED IN MIGHT,
THE IRRESISTIBLE,
THE SUPREME:
GLORY TO ALLAH: (HIGH IS HE)
ABOVE THE PARTNERS THEY ASCRIBE TO HIM
HE IS ALLAH,
THE CREATOR
THE EVOLVER,
THE BESTOWER OF FORMS (OR COLOURS)
TO HIM BELONG THE MOST BEAUTIFUL NAMES:
ALL THAT IS IN THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH, DOTH DECLARE HIS PRAISES AND GLORY.
AND HE IS THE EXALTED IN MIGHT
THE WISE.
Holy Qur’ân 59:22-24

deelaW

Asalaamu Alaikum to All,

Ramadaan Mubarak to one and all of you. I wish I could have had the opportunity to find islam (the hard way like some of you who had to revert) but instead I've been a Muslim since birth and I really admire the revert brothers and sisters. I hail from Cape Town in South Africa. Algamdoelilah Islam is First World here, we often take for granted how easy as Muslims we have it here, take for example the numerous mosques and Halaal butcheries, restaurants right on our doorsteps where some people might not have the same priviledge. A true blessing from Allah on us, Islam started here more than 300 years ago and is flourishing Algamdoelilah. Please feel free to ask any question and I'll try to answer as best as I can.

Waleed

Anastasia

How i registred islam!

assalamy aleikym brothers and sisters.
My name is Anastasia. I'm from Russia, Moscow, but new name of islam i can't choose now. I want to share my story with us.
I registred Islam for 2-3 weeks ago.
All began so: in winter i have got acquainted with my future husband (we made "islam married", but my parents to this day don't know about this). he also russian man. But after some days he said that he is muslim. I have listened to this story with patience, for me was habitual to communicate with muslims as I was born in Kazakhstan, but to accept an islam I did not wish. I'm so fear of many questions: How it will be?, What i should do?, How i can told it to my parents? etc... BUT the major moment in my life was a trip to one Muslim city to Russia where I have seen women in hijab, have seen trusteeship of muslim above their family, have seen many plus of Islam. When i arrived to Moscow, during a month I have accepted an Islam. I with pleasure read the Koran (in Russian), I start to study the Arabian language.
But also i met with the firs difficults in my way of the Tru Religion of Allah.
Firs of all, How to tell all to parents??? In my family i have one mum and it's so complex here so to say all at the momet. But the Allah has helped me, has given boldness. Mum, till now cannot accept my belief.
After I had one more difficulty, besides my religion husband, I in Moscow do not have more anybody with whom I could share the Islam. All those from my friends skeptically concern to the Islam. And I have solved incorrect to remove from a new life.
Also the GREATEST my DIFFICULTY is hijab! Now I cannot dress it. I struggle with it every day. I search for shops of Islamic clothes, I look video in Internet about hijab. Sisters please, help. I want to wear Hijab, but on the other hand, i cannot.Many reasons stop me. And when I see sisters in hijab in streets of Moscow, heart fades with humility to the Allah.
Bismillah.

* Sorry for my english please. If u see a mistake correct me please. :)

adil_sensei

salam alaykoum sister anastasia;

first of all hamdolillah that ALLAH guide you to the truth , soubhana ALLAH that you have converted in such difficult conditions, and ALLAHo AKBAR ( ALLAH is greatest) front of every thing in this world.

second thing i know is difficult to you to show your religion to your parents and i know very well that a lot of problems can begin in futur but dont care because there is one god in this World , one power who can help, you he is near by all the time. pray to ALLAH and ALLAH is listning, pray to ALLAH and ALLAH is watching, pray to ALLAH and he is the most powerful. he is the only one who can resole this difficult start for you.

third thing dont forget to be good with your parents although they are non muslim, but dont follow them in what is versus islam.

fourth thing try to find muslim girls be for telling to mother that you are muslim, because those muslim girls can help you and let you stay with them if there is any problem.

fifth thing is good for you that you marry you futur muslim husband because he will give you alot of help in this situation.

last thing Macha ALLAH for your story and allah help you incha ALLAH.

Adil

adil_sensei

salam alikom sakeena,

all muslims are your new family, all muslim countries are your country, and all of us are your brothers and sisters.
i ask ALLAH that he help you in your new life and guide you to paradise; amiiiiiin

wa slama alaykum.

Sakeena

:mashallah::hearts: are you a latina sister? mashallah i also have a friend the same age as you who reverted back to islam, from a christian family, who is also latina (assuming your latina yourself hehe ) i read your posts and i just though you had so much in common with her mashallah, Ramdan Kareem

:wasalam:

nice to meet you mashallah :) awwww how sweet! I'm actually not Latina girl, I'm African American; a Mullato (people of mixed races) I'm not pure African or European, or Indian. I'm mixed. I'm african American :)