NEW SISTER! I LOVE ISLAM!

Sakeena

Assalam Alaikum,
Sister Sakeena I admire you and all the revert brothers and sisters that live with family and friends who don't understand why their child/relative/friend accepted Islam. I admire you all that put up with much humiliation and an unfriendly/unaccepting atmosphere just to seek the pleasure of Allah. May Allah shower His Blessings and Mercy on you and make things easy for you. Ameen.

I am a born muslim, Alhamdullilah.

Assalam Alaikum

Awww nice to meeet you! It's not easy!! And you admire tht?

ama6621

Assalam Alaikum,
I meant I admire you that you put up with a lot only for Allah's sake. Perhaps you misunderstood? :)

Assalam Alaikum

salam

Try to read life of Prophet (peace be upon him). İf you want to ask a question to yourself that what I am doing and what shoul I do now? Ask your self, What Prophet could do in this sitiation or Could Porphet can do this or not?

He has an Uncle who is Ebu Taleep. He secured and protected Muhammad (p.b.u.h) against non-believers (mushrekeen) when he declared his message as a messanger. But he did not believed Mohammad's Allah and Deen. Our Prophet prayed to his uncle and cried by nights but fact is his uncle did not convert İslam. Although he protected Him. Ebu Cehl (father of ignorance) knew Mohammad was messenger of Allah, he believed it and knew it hundred percent but he Ebu Cehl because of his pride, proud he never believed Muhammad. He said I am superior and more noble and more rich than him I should be the messenger. And he tried to stop Prophet thousand of times.

Allah says in Suratel Yasin, if you reveal the messeage to them or not until Allah gives them hidayet they won't believe.

You try your best. This is your duty. But hidayet is not in your hands.

maas salamah

NasTara

:hijabi:

Allahu Akbar!

:salam2: sister Anastasia, welcome to the TTI family:SMILY259:
first of all let me Congratulate you for accepting islam, Im grateful to Allah Subhana Wa Taala that he guide you to the straight path.
anyway your story touched me so much becouse i have many friends whom i know the same as your situation after all thier difficulties, Subhanallah!everything goes smoothly. just have faith in Allah and do Dua'a continuesly, InshaAllah your Mum will understand you. may Allah guide her to accept Islam ameen! congratulate to your future husband too.

here i attach some dua'aa website:

http://www.makedua.com
http://luvu4luv.com

May Allah increase your 'emaan, bless you, guide you always and to those you love.

wassalam

your sister in islam,
Nastara :)

assalamy aleikym brothers and sisters.
My name is Anastasia. I'm from Russia, Moscow, but new name of islam i can't choose now. I want to share my story with us.
I registred Islam for 2-3 weeks ago.
All began so: in winter i have got acquainted with my future husband (we made "islam married", but my parents to this day don't know about this). he also russian man. But after some days he said that he is muslim. I have listened to this story with patience, for me was habitual to communicate with muslims as I was born in Kazakhstan, but to accept an islam I did not wish. I'm so fear of many questions: How it will be?, What i should do?, How i can told it to my parents? etc... BUT the major moment in my life was a trip to one Muslim city to Russia where I have seen women in hijab, have seen trusteeship of muslim above their family, have seen many plus of Islam. When i arrived to Moscow, during a month I have accepted an Islam. I with pleasure read the Koran (in Russian), I start to study the Arabian language.
But also i met with the firs difficults in my way of the Tru Religion of Allah.
Firs of all, How to tell all to parents??? In my family i have one mum and it's so complex here so to say all at the momet. But the Allah has helped me, has given boldness. Mum, till now cannot accept my belief.
After I had one more difficulty, besides my religion husband, I in Moscow do not have more anybody with whom I could share the Islam. All those from my friends skeptically concern to the Islam. And I have solved incorrect to remove from a new life.
Also the GREATEST my DIFFICULTY is hijab! Now I cannot dress it. I struggle with it every day. I search for shops of Islamic clothes, I look video in Internet about hijab. Sisters please, help. I want to wear Hijab, but on the other hand, i cannot.Many reasons stop me. And when I see sisters in hijab in streets of Moscow, heart fades with humility to the Allah.
Bismillah.

* Sorry for my english please. If u see a mistake correct me please. :)

muslim_4_life

A Muslim Girl
:salam2: Mashallah subhanallah YAY !! I am very happy that you have converted to Islam my Allah help you with every problem you have.:I will make a dua for you soo you can be a strong muslim inshallah.:salam2:

Sakeena

Masha'Allah!

Assalam Alaikum,
I meant I admire you that you put up with a lot only for Allah's sake. Perhaps you misunderstood? :)

Assalam Alaikum

Asalam Alaikum sis,

No, no no, I'm sorry. I understand sis! You admire us for our struggles, right!
Thank you very much sis! I adimire your enthusiasm masha'Allah! Sweet! :hearts:

Sakeena

Asalamu alaikum Anastasia,

well, think about it this way sis, if there are so many reasons you can't wear hijab and there is just ONE reason why you want to wear it, then stick to that one reason and follow your heart and call on Allah. Also if you feel faint hearted or guilty when you see Muslim women wearing it when you don't then you should start wearing hijab despite the difficulties sis!
It's not easy, nothing is easy in life, especially if your Muslimah in non'Muslim land, so you continue to ask Lord Allah for help remove your humility and bring you happiness sis :) love you for the sake of Allah (SWT)

salams,

Sakeena

ps. also sis you can order hijab and abayas if you want online islamic clothing stores or if you don't have enough money you can ask sme sisters here for delivery of hijabs insha'Allah I'm sure they will be more than happy to help masha'Allah :)

Also the GREATEST my DIFFICULTY is hijab! Now I cannot dress it. I struggle with it every day. I search for shops of Islamic clothes, I look video in Internet about hijab. Sisters please, help. I want to wear Hijab, but on the other hand, i cannot.Many reasons stop me. And when I see sisters in hijab in streets of Moscow, heart fades with humility to the Allah.
Bismillah.

* Sorry for my english please. If u see a mistake correct me please. :)[/QUOTE]

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Tu ne parles pas francais?? Aww, never mind we've got english in common at least... Bonjour to u, Hola!! gracias buenos dias :D there you go thats the height of my spanish... pathetic

Sakeena

Tu ne parles pas francais?? Aww, never mind we've got english in common at least... Bonjour to u, Hola!! gracias buenos dias :D there you go thats the height of my spanish... pathetic

Wait! What did you say about me??? Tonta hermana lol
LOL that's very good sis!! :lol: :shake: okay then.. Ingles I guess lol