Can YOU help ME?

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
:salam2: ALL, hope you are all doing great,

I need your advise really as we are starting the second week of fasting, it's all going soo fast, subhnallah...

Before Ramadan, i used to pray tahhajoud frenquently (once evry 2 night) and after fajr i used to read quran/listen until sunrises and then i used to pray 2 ra'kaat and then go back to sleep.

But i can't do that anymore, since i pray taraweeh and it usuallly lasts until 11pm. I wake up at 3.10 am for suhour, pray maximum 2 ra'kaat, pray fajr then i go back to sleep... you can see i'm missing my reading the Quran in the early hours as well as tahajjoud... I can't stay up after fajr because i'm too tired, i feel useless... This month simply means soo much for me, i want to be able to do as much as possible, a week's alreaady gone, subhnallah... So can YOU help mE?

:wasalam:

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum,

If that's a problem maybe you could shorten the taraweh prayers when you want to do your tahhajoud.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
I'm veeery slow in the morning to the extent that i can only pray 2 to 4 ra'kaats, here we pray fajr at 4.44 i believe, i need at least 30 min for suhour, so you see not much time left.. anyway i'll try to get hurry up inshallah

IbnAlAawam

I'm veeery slow in the morning to the extent that i can only pray 2 to 4 ra'kaats, here we pray fajr at 4.44 i believe, i need at least 30 min for suhour, so you see not much time left.. anyway i'll try to get hurry up inshallah

If you pray from 3.15 to 4.15 and then have sohor from 4.15 to 4.45 and that's 30 mns?