need direction, masjid has not responded

ummyaniah

As Salaamu Alaikum,:shymuslima1:
sis and brothers, I hav a touchy situaction. I was married 5yrs ago (islamically) n by the law of the land hav 1 child from that marriage. shortly after husband commited numerous of adultry which resulted in 2 more child, separation became permanant between us, out of ignorance and jahilliya ways i also had 1 child 3yrs later husband comes back staing we never had proper talaq and indeed were still married. WOW! I say its annullied.majid has not returnd messages i left. at that time i was the only muslim n my family. is
this a fiqh issue or a clear answer? need help inshallah.:tti_sister:

Ali(Whalan)

As Salaamu Alaikum,:shymuslima1:
sis and brothers, I hav a touchy situaction. I was married 5yrs ago (islamically) n by the law of the land hav 1 child from that marriage. shortly after husband commited numerous of adultry which resulted in 2 more child, separation became permanant between us, out of ignorance and jahilliya ways i also had 1 child 3yrs later husband comes back staing we never had proper talaq and indeed were still married. WOW! I say its annullied.majid has not returnd messages i left. at that time i was the only muslim n my family. is
this a fiqh issue or a clear answer? need help inshallah.:tti_sister:

:salam2: It is a fiqh issue,& talaq is a very sensitive issue..you have to be more clear on how you got separated that time..(as in the details of the talaq)..if you could give that I'll ask some scholars here about your situation..
May Allah keep you strong..

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Salam sister,

Go and see an imam immediately....by today or so....
i cannot tolerate this issue face by women
Islam is beautiful ....it gives women rights and you might have an upperhand on this but be prepared you might have to return the mahr