I need help!

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Walikumaslam sister :hijabi:
Its easy just read and read and read. And read again.
But I will warn u what u read make sure the authentic and the sources are reliable.
It usually should have a hadith quote or quran verse.
This site. Allhamdulilha is a great resource for accurate truth and information.
But do remember my dear sister.
What u learn do implement it in ur life. inshallah
Action is the biggest measurement of knowledge.
Having knowledge doesn't mean ur wise. Wise is if u use ur knowledge. :hearts:

A

abdul ghaleeb

this website would be a place to start....
thas why i likeit

fahmu

Assalamualeykum

Thanks so much. How would I start though:shymuslima1:

Assalamualeykum sister

you should start by memorizing quran and then memorizing al-arbain as much as you can, but never give up antil you leave from Dunya. Also is good to know their translation. then your next step is to make the actions of what you learned. Then you third step is to make da'wah to the others.
Even if is one verse try to work on and to make da'wa to your Muslim sisters and brothers. Mustafa (PBAH) said " BALLIGU ANNI WALOW KAANA A'AYAH"
Follow this steps
1. Al-Ilm (learn)
2.Al-Amal(do the actions)
3.Adda'watu Ileyhi(make da'wah)
4.Al-Sabru Alal Adaafiih(have patiants on all of them)
sister this is much what I can help. Also my English is not perfect inough, bu this is what I can help. Insha Allah may Allah be with you.

Fiiamaanillah
Wassalamualeykum

proud of islam

ISLAM FOREVER
help me plz dear muslims?

:astag: my friend is interested in isalm and she want's to go to masjid and she want to know more about isalm so plz help?::salah:

hassan usmani

the best why to get islamic information

:wasalam: sister!
to me the best why to learn about islam is to readislamic books (hadidth,translation of quran and tefseer).ask you questions a person who know very much about islam.