WHY is this happening??!!

al-muslimah

If the Jews are a despicable nation descended from pigs and apes why do they get the credit for so many discoveries in every field of science.

Proportionally speaking there are millions more Muslims then Jews yet Jews have received a much larger percentage of noble prizes ? why is this the case?

al-muslimah

Salam sister,

the answer to your question is Allah knows best........

Of course Allah knows best..but brother,how can i answer the non-muslim who had asked me this question??? he's just asked "if your religion is perfect then why is this all happening?!" how can i answer him?? I can't tell him "allah knows best" coz he's a christian and wont anderstand what that means..he wants an answer !!!

al-muslimah

This thread is so stupid in so many ways.

so is it a stupid question? you know, a non-muslim asked me this question and he's waiting for my reply..:girl3:
he's like asking lots of questions about islam and stuff ,he actually wants the truth. good for me im answering but when he came to this question,i couldnt answer,and of course i wont tell him "its a stupid question" first its not polite and the other thing he'll say that "she answered that answer bcoz her religion is weak and there is no truth" :(
put your self in my place,waseem..what would you tell him??

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2: ,

Sister who told you that Jews are a nation descended from Pigs and Apes ??? :astag:

Jews are a nation descended from Ibrahim (AS) who is also the father of the Arabs through Isma'eel (AS)

Not all the Jews were turned to apes but it was particularly a certain group amongst them who were turned to apes and it is mentioned in Surat-al-Aa'raaf.

And ask them (O Muhammad SAW) about the town that was by the sea; when they transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath (i.e. Saturday): when their fish came to them openly on the Sabbath day, and did not come to them on the day they had no Sabbath. Thus We made a trial of them, for they used to rebel against Allâh’s Command (disobey Allâh) [see the Qur’ân: V.4:154 and its footnote]. (163) And when a community among them said: "Why do you preach to a people whom Allâh is about to destroy or to punish with a severe torment?" (The preachers) said: "In order to be free from guilt before your Lord (Allâh), and perhaps they may fear Allâh." (164) So when they forgot the remindings that had been given to them, We rescued those who forbade evil, but We seized those who did wrong with a severe torment because they used to rebel against Allah's command (disobey Allâh). (165) So when they exceeded the limits of what they were prohibited, We said to them: "Be you monkeys, despised and rejected." (166)

Where does it say that they all were monkeys ???

There are few things that I would like to clear up here that the Israelites were the chosen people of God and it is very clearly mentioned in the Quran.

And We chose them (the Children of Israel) above the 'Alamîn (mankind, and jinn) [during the time of Mûsa (Moses)] with knowledge, (32)

Few facts that would help you understand it better.

The word Jew came from Juda who was a son of Jacob (AS) (a.k.a. Israel), so basically Jews were only a tribe among the other tribes of the Israel.
Musa (AS) too was not a Jew by tribe but was a Levite as was Isa (AS) and it was only with time that the word Jew became synonym for the Israelites.

So basically they are descendents of a very honoured Prophet of Allah SWT and only those amongst them were punished who were the transgressors.

Another interesting thing that you will find in the Quran is when Allah SWT chose Ibrahim (AS) to be the imam for the mankind.

And (remember) when the Lord of Ibrâhim (Abraham) [i.e., Allâh] tried him with (certain) Commands, which he fulfilled. He (Allâh) said (to him), "Verily, I am going to make you Imam (a leader) for mankind (to follow you)." [Ibrâhim (Abraham)] said, "And of my offspring (to make leaders)." (Allâh) said, "My Covenant includes not Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers)." (124)

So, this is the way of Allah SWT. He made it very clear that his covenant is not with a certain group of people but with the followers of the truth. Allah will not take into account the relation of certain people with any pious person be it Jews, Christians or Muslims. It will only be their own actions and deeds that they will be judged for.

Hope this will help, inshaAllah.

al-muslimah

:salam2: ,

Sister who told you that Jews are a nation descended from Pigs and Apes ??? :astag:

Jews are a nation descended from Ibrahim (AS) who is also the father of the Arabs through Isma'eel (AS)

Not all the Jews were turned to apes but it was particularly a certain group amongst them who were turned to apes and it is mentioned in Surat-al-Aa'raaf.

Where does it say that they all were monkeys ???

There are few things that I would like to clear up here that the Israelites were the chosen people of God and it is very clearly mentioned in the Quran.

Few facts that would help you understand it better.

The word Jew came from Juda who was a son of Jacob (AS) (a.k.a. Israel), so basically Jews were only a tribe among the other tribes of the Israel.
Musa (AS) too was not a Jew by tribe but was a Levite as was Isa (AS) and it was only with time that the word Jew became synonym for the Israelites.

So basically they are descendents of a very honoured Prophet of Allah SWT and only those amongst them were punished who were the transgressors.

Another interesting thing that you will find in the Quran is when Allah SWT chose Ibrahim (AS) to be the imam for the mankind.

So, this is the way of Allah SWT. He made it very clear that his covenant is not with a certain group of people but with the followers of the truth. Allah will not take into account the relation of certain people with any pious person be it Jews, Christians or Muslims. It will only be their own actions and deeds that they will be judged for.

Hope this will help, inshaAllah.

Jzaku ALLAH khayr Brother,dont know how to thank you.coz it helped me ALOT!!!:tti_sister:

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2:

You are most welcome sis :) . If you have any more questions please ask, as we are here to clear things up for each other, inshaAllah.

al-muslimah

:salam2:

You are most welcome sis :) . If you have any more questions please ask, as we are here to clear things up for each other, inshaAllah.

yeah sure have lots of questions..u'll see them in the upcoming threads inshallah.thankyou:hijabi:

Noor to shine

:salam2:brothers and sisters

I think that the answer is that Allah swt is fair and just and Allah swt put certain laws in this universe Who works hard and make efforts in this life then that person will enjoy the fruits of his work whatever his faith . There are certain laws(or Sunun) that is goverening all. At the time when muslems worked hard and studied they were leaders in science when they gave up the struggle and became lazy then they are no more leaders . Allah swt is absolutly just for all his creatures .....no one will loose if he/she make a good effort ......I think we muslems should learn the lesson well if we want to progress.

the only truth

striving for jannah
salam...

one thing i know is that Allah promised the jews wordly success, because they refused to follow Musa alayhisalam...therefore Allah gave them the option of success in this life or the hereafter...and they chose this life...which is why the Jews are extremely rich and arrogant...may explain why they win more noble prises than muslims...plus Allah tests those whom he loves in order to give them a mighty reward in the hereafter...that may explain why we see many muslims in unfortunate situations...and Allah swt knows best...

wassalam.

the only truth

striving for jannah
salam...

one thing i know is that Allah promised the jews wordly success, because they refused to follow Musa alayhisalam...therefore Allah gave them the option of success in this life or the hereafter...and they chose this life...which is why the Jews are extremely rich and arrogant...may explain why they win more noble prises than muslims...plus Allah tests those whom he loves in order to give them a mighty reward in the hereafter...that may explain why we see many muslims in unfortunate situations...and Allah swt knows best...

wassalam.

wantobeMumin

asalamualaykum

first of all i dont like the way my brother posed the question and called ALL jews descendents of apes and pigs. With my limited knowledge it shows how arrogant and hate full we all can be toward jews. We have no way of knowing that if the nation turned into apes and pigs were jews or not. ALLAH only mentioned it once in quran.

second, jews are sucessful because they r the most educated people on earth. u look any jew and ask his/her qualification they are always better educated than we are. simple as that. u cant expect a hafiz from some remote madrassa to win noble prize in chemistry compare to a jew who has spent all his life studying it. period.

asalamualaykum

first of all i dont like the way my brother posed the question and called ALL jews descendents of apes and pigs. With my limited knowledge it shows how arrogant and hate full we all can be toward jews. We have no way of knowing that if the nation turned into apes and pigs were jews or not. ALLAH only mentioned it once in quran.

second, jews are sucessful because they r the most educated people on earth. u look any jew and ask his/her qualification they are always better educated than we are. simple as that. u cant expect a hafiz from some remote madrassa to win noble prize in chemistry compare to a jew who has spent all his life studying it. period.

Great post.
Didnt last year that brother form Bangladesh won a noble prize !

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
I live in America and I know many people who are Jewish. All of them are nice people. The problem between Muslim and Jews is ONLY because of Israel. And because of this Muslims have an anger against Jews, otherwise no one would be saying Jews are from pigs or monkeys etc.

I think as a Muslim we should control our anger and try to avoid using bad words about anyone. It is clearly in the sunnah of our beloved Prophet Mohammad (SAW).

There are Jews here in Michigan who are against Israel too, during Iraq invasion they were protesting against it (actually I saw only Jews protesting against it, I didn't see any Muslim protest), I remember one of the poster said "Not in our name".

There is this website which shows Jews are frustrated too by the Zionists: http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/

My point is: Most Jews are the direct descendent of Hadrat Ibrahim (AS), how can we say that they are descendents of pigs etc. :astag: We should avoid saying these things despite all these atrocities, which by the way are going to increase many folds in the future. This is our test as Muslims.

Noor to shine

<<My point is: Most Jews are the direct descendent of Hadrat Ibrahim (AS), how can we say that they are descendents of pigs etc. We should avoid saying these things despite all these atrocities, which by the way are going to increase many folds in the future. This is our test as Muslims>>

Being descendent of any prophet (Ibrahim (AS) or Mohammad saw) means nothing if you believe in different way ......now jewish faith is different from the pure Tawheed of the prophets of Allah swt . The Quran warns against the miscoseptions jews carry and the mistakes Jews did through history .......We muslems should be carefull not to do the same mistakes .....

2:51 and when We appointed for Moses forty nights [on Mount Sinai], and in his absence you took to worshipping the [golden] calf, and thus became evildoers:

2:55 And [remember] when you said, "O Moses. indeed we shall not believe thee unto we see God face to face!" - whereupon the thunderbolt of punishment [40] overtook you before your very eyes.

2:59 But those who were bent on evildoing substituted another saying for that which had been given them: and so We sent down upon those evildoers a plague from heaven in requital for all their iniquity.

2:61 And [remember] when you said: "O Moses, indeed we cannot endure but one kind of food; pray, then, to thy Sustainer that He bring forth for us aught of what grows from the earth - of its herbs, its cucumbers, its garlic, its lentils, its onions." Said [Moses]: "Would you take a lesser thing in exchange for what is [so much] better? Go back in shame to Egypt , and then you can have what you are asking for!" And so, ignominy and humiliation overshadowed them, and they earned the burden of God's condemnation: all this, because they persisted in denying the truth of God's messages and in slaying the prophets against all right: all this, because they rebelled [against God], and persisted in transgressing the bounds of what is right.

2:64 And you turned away after that-! And had it not been for God's favour upon you and His grace, you would surely have found yourselves among the lost;

2:74 And yet, after all this, your hearts hardened and became like rocks, or even harder: for, behold, there are rocks from which streams gush forth; and, behold, there are some from which, when they are cleft, water issues; and, behold, there are some that fall down for awe of God And God is not unmindful of what you do!

Quran

If man carry an ill heart ( blocked from truth) all the money and wordly knowledge will means nothing on the day of judgment. But that doesn`t mean we shouldn`t seek knowledge or money we should correct our intentions first then go on in life.