Truth is a lie..

al-muslimah

"If someone comes to you and tells you they have the whole truth, nowadays most probably they are lying" do you agree or disagree?and what do you think about it?

I totally disagree,bcause when i say islam is truth and show the ppl the truth it doesn't mean im lying,but sometimes its hard to explain,so i really want to know what do you reply back to that person telling you that sentence after you had told him about "islam and showing the truth"..

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum,

I think I got what you mean. Like we inform them that Islam is the truth, and they go asking "Why should I believe this since everyone says it is the truth?"

Am I correct on what you are asking/saying?

al-muslimah

Assalamualaikum,

I think I got what you mean. Like we inform them that Islam is the truth, and they go asking "Why should I believe this since everyone says it is the truth?"

Am I correct on what you are asking/saying?

walaycom alsalm,
Yes,you got exactualy what i mean.So what do you reply to that person? what do you explain to him since we all know that islam is the truth?

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Well... Its a bit difficult to answer this.
But one thing for sure, tell him that the Quran has the answer to it. Tell the person to read it then he'll understand.
Allah guides whomever He wills.

Noor to shine

I think that one can say that being ignorant of something doesn`t mean that it doesn`t exist .....if someone doesn`t know certain fact his/her ignorance of that fact will never change the fact......so the whole truth was shown to the prophets of Allah .......our ignorance of what was shown to them will never change what was shown to them ......Islam is the perfect Truth since it is the religion of Allah swt ........The more we study Islam and learn Quran and Sunna the more truth is shown to us. And Allah knows best

zaid6236

"If someone comes to you and tells you they have the whole truth, nowadays most probably they are lying" do you agree or disagree?and what do you think about it?

I totally disagree,bcause when i say islam is truth and show the ppl the truth it doesn't mean im lying,but sometimes its hard to explain,so i really want to know what do you reply back to that person telling you that sentence after you had told him about "islam and showing the truth"..
:salam2: hello there, it seems like you have a problem how to show the truth in Islam. We only can refer to history when we want to talk about the truth. This is why were given Quran to guide is about the truth. When Islam rules the world then this is where rhe truth is seen. Just like what our prophets do. Shows the truth. Make it real.:wasalam: