salam cute twins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slave-of-Allah

salam dear
yeah sure v won 4get u INSHALLAH.but yaar will u b able to manage with twins.yeh nani si jaan itna bojh bardasht kar ley gi??lolz.cool na.
waslam

Assalaamu Alaykum

I doubt it she’ll manage. Zakiyah can’t even look after herself, how will she manage to take care of her twins! Lol :D

(I’m only joking Zakiyah :D)

Anyways I would give both twins to their father, and relax myself :D

Wasalaam.

zakiyah

muslim sis
Assalaamu Alaykum

I doubt it she’ll manage. Zakiyah can’t even look after herself, how will she manage to take care of her twins! Lol :D

Wasalaam.

excuse me.aham.what goin on here.who says i wont manage.:biggrin:
yeah but tough job tho.i love twins:hearts:

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
Assalaamu Alaykum

Wasalaam.
salam sister
well said.thats cool.i thinck this is the best solution.hmmm i can also thinck over it.but will my hubby b able to manage them??lolz
waslam

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
Ahem ahem I say you won’t manage! You probably would be ringing me to come and help you out he he!
salam sister
then will u b there to help zakiya??i hope u will b.n if zakiya will need my help then i will also b there INSHA ALLAH.lolzz.zakiya to khud itni cute hey MASHA ALLAH.lolzz.
waslam

Slave-of-Allah

salam sister
then will u b there to help zakiya??i hope u will b.n if zakiya will need my help then i will also b there INSHA ALLAH.lolzz.zakiya to khud itni cute hey MASHA ALLAH.lolzz.
waslam

Assalaamu Alaykum dear sister

Of course I’ll be there to help Zakiya! Anytime! InshaAllah, even if that means travelling 10 hours to get to Scotland! Lolzzz I’ll also be there for you too meri jaan ;) lol

Wasalaam.

zakiyah

muslim sis
salam sister
waslam

o thanx alot for saying im so cute:hearts: awwwww that was nice.
excuse me girls so ur tryin to say if i have twins then u will come n see me.lolz
thats being naughty eh:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: well cant wait to meet both of u then.lolz:hearts:

Slave-of-Allah

o thanx alot for saying im so cute:hearts: awwwww that was nice.
excuse me girls so ur tryin to say if i have twins then u will come n see me.lolz
thats being naughty eh:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: well cant wait to meet both of u then.lolz:hearts:

Assalaamu Alaykum

Naughty? Me? Never! lolz Of course we're gonna come and see you! What's wrong with helping you out :D Actually to tell you the truth i really wanna come Scotland!!!

Zakiya you are soooooo cute lolz

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Wasalaam!

Status
Not open for further replies.