women in majority at our mosque!!

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
salam,
i dont often go to mosque often,since its not obligatory for women to do so.but since ramadan is here i go for iftar with my husband sometimes. alot of the times when people are reading maghrib prayer with imam reciting--alot of women tend to look around...like really look around!!!like they are bored or something:astag: it makes me mad.i prob wouldnt notice this if i didnt have 2 kids with me.on is 2 and one is 4.so i have to read after jamath.one lady was praying and their was a woman behind her as well praying, and in sajda she got up and was fixing her hair since it came out of her hijab!!!one more thing that i find disturbing is when i say salam and smile at the women they dont reply or smile.we need to be closer to each other as muslim sisters should be, and not try to distance each other as much:muslim_child:

A

abdul ghaleeb

thats not good... may allaah(swt) grant them and all of us stronger iman

Jannah03

ya uhkti, thats never good one another muslim is ashamed to give another muslim their right (the islamic greeting) i understand what your going through. those sisters must change what is in themselves. be a good example to them.

Jannah03

Also sister, help the sisters with their hijab. like them know they can wear caps under their hijabs so they dont have the issue of hair falling out.

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
ya uhkti, thats never good one another muslim is ashamed to give another muslim their right (the islamic greeting) i understand what your going through. those sisters must change what is in themselves. be a good example to them.

:salam2:

I totally agree what you say :) The only time I do not return a salaam is during the khutbah. I used to think this lady was rude for not giving a salaam back, but then I found out she was hard of hearing. May Allah forgive me for assuming bad things about her.

Yes be a good example is what I say also.

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

I totally agree what you say :) The only time I do not return a salaam is during the khutbah. I use to think this lady was rude for not giving a salaam back, but then I found out she was hard of hearing. May Allah forgive me for assuming bad things about her.

Yes be a good example is what I say also.

:wasalam:

Salam sister,

Thats funny but on a serious side, it illustrates 1 good point , never judge a book by its cover...:mashallah:

zakariya

salam,
i dont often go to mosque often,since its not obligatory for women to do so.but since ramadan is here i go for iftar with my husband sometimes. alot of the times when people are reading maghrib prayer with imam reciting--alot of women tend to look around...like really look around!!!like they are bored or something:astag: it makes me mad.i prob wouldnt notice this if i didnt have 2 kids with me.on is 2 and one is 4.so i have to read after jamath.one lady was praying and their was a woman behind her as well praying, and in sajda she got up and was fixing her hair since it came out of her hijab!!!one more thing that i find disturbing is when i say salam and smile at the women they dont reply or smile.we need to be closer to each other as muslim sisters should be, and not try to distance each other as much:muslim_child:

salam sis i can tel what u sow thats way thay good to worship homes

salam,

:salam2: sister i know your intention is good but this is gibah [backbiting:astag: ] we should not speak ill of another muslim/non-muslim or make any negative comment about them in their absence regardless of whether that person has done something wrong or not.

Remember the hadith of Prophet [saw] if you see something evil change it with your hand, if you cannot change it with your hand change it with your tongue, if you cannot change it with your tongue change it with your heart and that's the weakest of faith.

If you cannot correct them be a good example and keep them in your dua :)

kayleigh

Ah, well, I suppose it's not best to nit-pick on another sisters behavior. That's their problem, not yours, unless it's directly effecting your prayer.

I know what you mean about the salams, thing, though. I went to the masjid the other day and here, they lock the doors at all times and only give out the key codes to certain people. So I knocked on the door and this girl answered and looked around like she expected there to be a bomb squad on the other side lol. I said salaam and she didn't even look at me. She still didn't say anything when I got inside. It wasn't till the call for prayer that she turned and realized she knew me - and even then she didn't say salaam!