HELP!!i feel like allah is...

sajjuaiah

As-salaam Alaikum,

do ye think that ye shall enter the gardin of bliss without such trials as came to those who passed away before you? they encounterd suffreing and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the messenger and those of faith who where with him cried ''when will come the help of allah? Ah verily, the help of allah is allways near.

:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

Noor to shine

in someways ignoring me ...i dont know thats how i feel....i feel like allah doesnt care about me

why do i feel that way??

WE all feel so sometimes because of our ignorance ......please think who is giving you the ability to see, hear . write......eat....breathe......who is making your heart beat............etc who makes you live ....Allah is so caring for people in every step of life but the problem are within us .....how do we respond to such great gifts ......do our hearts full with thanks and gratitude to the one who giving without limits???? .........start with your heart( we all need to do ) ....think about the gifts that you are enjoying since your birth ,.....study the call of Islam .....how much you are responding ??? how much you are ignoring?? i know we can`t be perfect ,......but thinking in this way can make change in life for better.

Muslimz

Allahisenough4me
What you are suffering from is not weak iman but its just negetive thinking. If you feel you have done something wrong and Allah is ignoring it then dont forget Allah is Oft Forgiving. He forgives all sins and wrongful deeds on asking rependence. You may feel that he is not listening since hez not responding but thats the way Allah is, he tests the strength of our faith. If you repend to Allah (Specially in the month of ramadhan) then surely he will forgive. Ignorance is just a feeling we get due to wrong Attitude he is not actually ignoring you. Prostrate in front of him and indeed you will feel under the shade of our DIVINE LORD ALLAH.

almanea

feel like allah is not listning

brother

if you feel like that there is a remady for that

find the name of allah or print one or write one color it beautifully. you may need one or tow my be three put them where you can see them as much you can and talk to the name of allah and say yaa allah you are here just right in front of me by your beautiful name. just be in my heart

The_truth

in someways ignoring me ...i dont know thats how i feel....i feel like allah doesnt care about me

why do i feel that way??

It is shaythan who tries to put us down and tries to make us think that Allah does not care for us but he loves us 70 times more than a mother loves its baby!

If we have tawakkul and full hope and reliance on Allah with respect to EVERY aspect of our lives then how can sadness and depression ever overcome us?

How can sadness overcome us when Allah has chosen us out of Billions and given us the most special gift of imaan that which he does not give to everyone but he chose us and gave this gift to us. We will NEVER realise how luck we truly are!

How can sadness ever overcome us when Allah is there for us and is sustaining us when there are MILLIONS of people that are so unfortunate in this world and we could have easily be in their position but look at what Allah has given us! He has not only created us Muslims but given us luxurious lifestyles compared to what most people have in this world.

We should always look at those who have less and that will make us realise what we have got and how much Allah has blessed us. Even though these people may have so little they are still content and happy.
Contentment and happiness ONLY comes from Allah and we can ONLY gain it from being obedient to the commandments of Allah and remembering and glorifying him as much as we can.

Let us not be ungrateful but let us be appreciative for Allah gives more to those who are thankful to him and grateful to him of what he’s given us.

Let us also have full trust, hope and reliance on him because he will give us what is best for us not what we think is best for us.

Let us build our hereafter because we are only on this earth for a few seconds in comparison to the hereafter so every second we waste being sad and depressed for no reason we are wasting when we could build our place in Jannah where we will inshallah reside in FOREVER.

We have to have our ultimate purpose and goal always in mind and always busy ourselves in trying our best in achieving this goal.Our aim is to gain Jannah and to do that we need to fulfil the commandments of Allah to the best of our ability and we have to remember that Jannah will be forever and that will be our eternal home inshallah so this in mind how can we ever be sad? This world is only very short so do we really have time to be sad or depressed? NO!

So with this in mind let us not be sad and depressed but be happy for what Allah has given us and be happy because we have FULL hope, trust and reliance in him for he is the one that will give us what is best for us so let us make him the happiest so that he may make us the happiest and give us contentment because contentment is ONLY with him not in anything else!