Some Words of Wisdom from the Holy Quran

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe,

Dear brothers and sisters,

My last thread was "Words of Wisdom from our beloved Prophet (Sallalahoe alaihi wa salam).
But we must not forget the Holy Quran with all of His wisdom and guidance.

"Some Words of Wisdom from the Holy Quran"

And whenever you give your word, say the truth [al-An’aam 6:152]

And seek help in patience and prayer [al-Baqarah 2:45]

And speak good to people [al-Baqarah 2:83]

And fulfil the Covenant of Allaah when you have covenanted [al-Nahl 16:91]

Verily! Allaah commands that you should render back the trusts to those to whom they are due [al-Nisa’ 4:58]

And let not your hand be tied (like a miser) to your neck, nor stretch it forth to its utmost reach (like a spendthrift) [al-Isra’ 17:29]

Eat and drink, but waste not by extravagance [al-A’raaf 7:31]

And take a provision (with you) for the journey, but the best provision is al-taqwa (piety, righteousness) [al-Baqarah 2:197]

And whosoever fears Allaah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty) [al-Talaaq 65:2]

And whosoever puts his trust in Allaah, then He will suffice him [al-Talaaq 65:3]

He who obeys the Messenger has indeed obeyed Allaah [al-Nisa’ 4:80]

By no means shall you attain al-birr (righteousness) until you spend (in Allaah’s cause) of that which you love [Aal ‘Imraan 3:92]

Allaah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of Affairs (for us) [Aal ‘Imraan 3:171]

And walk not on the earth with conceit and arrogance [al-Isra’ 17:37]

And turn not your face away from men with pride [Luqmaan 31:18]

And be moderate (or show no arrogance) in your walking, and lower your voice [Luqmaan 31:19]

And give not a thing in order to have more (or consider not your deeds of obedience to Allaah as a favour to Allaah) [al-Muddaththir 74:6]

Wa salaamoe alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe
Your sister in Islam, Aicha

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe brother,

Wa fieka barakAllah. And may Allah (Subhana wa ta'alla) bless you to insha'Allah.
I firts want to say that, since i've been a member on your site, i have seen lots of great things...like video's and converts telling their story (and many more things)....i really love this site...Djazak Allahoe Ghair for making this site. And i hope that you and, the people who work with you on this site, can keep up this great work you are doing because i really believe lots of people have benefit from your site. You really have lots of visitors every day....macha'Allah. I've not yet seen a site like yours. Djazak Allahoe Ghair.

And thanks for the link to the video of revert muslima's in Holland. I have seen it about 3 times. 2 times i've seen it on the television and thanks to your site i can watch it whenever i want. Djazak Allahoe Ghair.
My family also saw the video on television and contacted me to see it (with the hope i would turn back to christianity after seeing it). May Allah (Subhana wa ta'alla) insha'Allah forgive them and guide them to the right path insha'Allah....ameen.
But these things, video's and their written stories, always make me even more stronger. I will never go back now that i know the truth...i really couldn't. I feel really blessed knowing the truth. Knowing Allah (Subhana wa ta'alla) guides who ever He wants.
And i really hope insha'Allah that the eyes and hearts of the people, who do not follow this beautiful religion and way of life, will open and embrace islam insha'Allah...ameen.
Again....Djazak Allahoe Ghair. And i really am looking forward to learn more and more from this site and my fellow muslim brothers and sisters insha'Allah.

Wa salaamoe alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe
Your sister in Islam, Aicha

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleykum

Some beneficial reminders, Alhamdulillah.

And speak good to people [al-Baqarah 2:83]