Video Video

Marwa17

I absolutely suck at computers!!!
Does anyone know how to like take a video from google or youtube (perferably youtube) and put it on a powerpoint not the link but page itself?? I need it for this presenation i am doing....Jazakallahu khairan if anyone can help me.

muslimguy

:salam2:
try this website http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

it downloads the video as .FLV so on the computer that you are going to play this videeo on has to have an flv player, you can download it from the same website, if you want it on different format I can help you with as well, just let me know and I'll send you a program that allows to convert to different formats.
\
good luck :salam2:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
lol this thread made me laugh.
the request was made by sister Marwa17 about 10 months ago on 24 December 2006 and the replies are coming now.

She must have done masters in computers by now (i hope)

wassalam

roza

lol this thread made me laugh.
the request was made by sister Marwa17 about 10 months ago on 24 December 2006 and the replies are coming now.

She must have done masters in computers by now (i hope)

wassalam

lol This is a funny thread indeed

ansari

STRANGER...
lolzz....sister marwa...i think she finished her studies.. ... sister marwa r u there lolz haha

fellah_5

lolzz....sister marwa...i think she finished her studies.. ... sister marwa r u there lolz haha

assalamou 3alaykoum warahmatou lah
i find something for you, & i hope it helping you
try to download thins software "vdownloader" from here http://www.clubic.com/telecharger-fiche38422-vdownloader.html
or any web site as "www.telecharger.com"
when it become ready in your computer, you just copy the link that appear in front of 'url' and past it in the software ........
you will understand when you download it
pleaze try to do that
nafa3ani lahu wa iyaki:tti_sister:

Marwa17

better late than never,eh
jazakallahu khairan...
and no worries guys, i was waiting this whole time for this reply of course...(i happened to notice this thread started by me...and i'm like: hmmm, i wonder what that was on...so of course i read it...
lol
www.media-convert.com is really good by the way
lol