Ace'd my exams Allhamdulillah.

Amirah84

:salam2:

Dear brother and sisters,

remember I wrote a thread on " I failed by one mark". Well Allhamdulillah I studied during the summer and re-sat them. And Allhamdulillah I passed!!!!! I'm now a 3rd year medic.

I remember getting so much support from all of you and so just wanted to thank you, in particular brother GP as I still remember his advice of how you have to bounce back from let downs.

And Allhamdulillah...trust me. You always learn from "set-backs" in life.

JazakhuAllah khairan.
:wasalam:
Amirah

justoneofmillion

Mashallah

Assalam, well i do remember ...Alhamdulillah i guess you benefited from two tests this time rather than one,you `ve hit two targets with the same stone,pretty smart and economising..lol.you make us proud sis!:)

wassalam

Amirah84

mashaAllah jazakhuAllah khair for your kind words and for remembering. I pray that you and your family are having a wonderful Ramadan,

take care

Slave-of-Allah

Dear brother and sisters,

remember I wrote a thread on " I failed by one mark". Well Allhamdulillah I studied during the summer and re-sat them. And Allhamdulillah I passed!!!!! I'm now a 3rd year medic.

I remember getting so much support from all of you and so just wanted to thank you, in particular brother GP as I still remember his advice of how you have to bounce back from let downs.

And Allhamdulillah...trust me. You always learn from "set-backs" in life.

JazakhuAllah khairan.
Amirah

Assalaamu Alaykum dear sister!

Congratulations on passing your exams! I passed my exams too and just posted a thread about it today! :SMILY288:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18246

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19153

I remember brother Globalpeace giving me a lot of advice too and it was really helpful Alhamdulillah. May Allah bless and reward him, Ameen.

Ohhhh we should should both celebrate! lol :SMILY231:

Anyways may Allah make things easy for you through this year and may He grant you success, Ameen.

Hope you are well InshaAllah!

Take care and Wasalaam.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Congratulations on passing your exams! I passed my exams too and just posted a thread about it today! :SMILY288:

I remember brother Globalpeace giving me a lot of advice too and it was really helpful Alhamdulillah. May Allah bless and reward him, Ameen.

Anyways may Allah make things easy for you through this year and may He grant you success, Ameen.

Take care and Wasalaam.

Congratulations to the 2 sisters involved....
Celebration? why not:)
bro GP is going to be happy when he hear this news

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Walikumaslam sister Amirah :hijabi:
Congrats for ur results.
Can't wait for u to be a doctor so u can give us some medical advice when we need it. :)
Good to know we will have a local doctor at hand, inshallah.
May Allah help u with ur Medical course.
Do u have to disect bodies? :SMILY231:
I was part of this medical course thing, and we went to the disection room. It smelled really horrible due to all the dead bodies.
There where tables with bits and bobs body parts everywhere.
The body parts had the blood drained so it wasn't that gruesome.:rolleyes:
I we didnt had to cut them though..:biggrin:

justoneofmillion

Congrats for ur results.
Can't wait for u to be a doctor so u can give us some medical advice when we need it. :)
I was part of this medical course thing, and we went to the disection room. It smelled really horrible due to all the dead bodies.
The body parts had the blood drained so it wasn't that grusome.:rolleyes:
assalam,sis thanks i just finished eating come on : :SMILY27: ...lol
ramadan mubarak

Jameel

Amirah84

Take care and Wasalaam.

MashaAllah sis, CONGRATS on your results! I'm so thankful that we all, here on this forum, have each other to turn to in good and bad times. MashaALlah it made such a difference to me to hear the brothers and sisters encouraging me to do well and to keep on working hard. I'm sure you feel the same.
Mirajmom was amazing as well. She just gets to the point in a few sentences and her words have a beuty about them mashaALlah. I think we all miss her.

Yes...allhamdulillah May Allah make the rest of our studies easy for us, ameen.

Amirah84

Congrats for ur results.
The body parts had the blood drained so it wasn't that gruesome.:rolleyes:

:salam2: sister,

jazakhuAllah khair for your kind words. InshaAllah may we all benefit from each ohters knowledge. I think there are quite a few of us like Shyhijabi sister.
Dissections?? I know some medical schools do it, but we don't. Allhamdulillah im not really into the dissecting bits.

take care habibah,

Slave-of-Allah

Assalaamu Alaykum

Congratulations to the 2 sisters involved....
Celebration? why not:)
bro GP is going to be happy when he hear this news

JazakAllahu khayran!
I thank Allah for getting me this far, Alhamdulillah!
Please pass my salaam onto brother GlobalPeace, may he have a blessed Ramadan and may Allah reward him, Ameen.
He is missed greatly :(

MashaAllah sis, CONGRATS on your results! I'm so thankful that we all, here on this forum, have each other to turn to in good and bad times. MashaALlah it made such a difference to me to hear the brothers and sisters encouraging me to do well and to keep on working hard. I'm sure you feel the same.
Mirajmom was amazing as well. She just gets to the point in a few sentences and her words have a beuty about them mashaALlah. I think we all miss her.

Yes...allhamdulillah May Allah make the rest of our studies easy for us, ameen.

Yes it is great to have some support :) well it keeps me going :) Even though I don’t know Mirajmom personally, I have read a few of her threads and MashaAllah she seems really nice! Will love to see you and her around more after Ramadan! InshaAllah :)

Wasalaam