Ramadan thoughts

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam my dearest brothers and sisters,

I am still attempting to remain true to my words and spend time in devotion.
I have learned one very important thing. I miss my Muslims. I am so very alone during the weekday without any Muslims to spend time with while I fast and I realize the need for us to be closer during Islam. I ask that each of you who is able to devote time with other Muslims relish each second...I will return after Eid..and yes you are all in my heart.

as they say here, much love
your aapa.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam
I know exactly how its sad to fast alone and to be alone in general ,thats why Im always on here .I wish I had many muslims around and fast together and pray together .It must be so beautiful to spend Ramadan together with other people :SMILY23:
wasalam

Munaqaba23

Oh sisters I understand you so well.
I have just moved to another city, to live with my husband. And at this moment he is the only Muslim I know in here.
I used to have so many sisters in my previous home town, because I was hosting a sisters group there. I had even two sisters right in the neighbor! Many days in the week I went to visit sisters, and every month we had a meeting, all 15 together. Alhamdulillaah.
I am so happy to be with my husband, of course, alhamdulillaah. But I do miss my sisters. I hope I will find even one Muslim woman in this city... insha Allah.

:wasalam: