Salaams from Toronto!

jenn

:salam2:
My name is Jenn. I live in Toronto, Canada. I am married with 2 children and a rabbit. In my spare time I enjoy writing poetry and songs, playing with my kiddos and learning about Islam. I am currently working on my website: www.jennsjourney.com It is still a work in progress. I look forward to visiting this site often and learning insha Allah.
Was-salaam,
Jenn

Kayote

:wasalam:

Welcome & I InshaAllah you will find this website as useful as the rest of us. Donot afraid to ask as most of us learn something new from someone elses questions.

WaAliekum Assalam

Submitter

:salam2:

Welcome to the site sister :) Praise be to Allah for having shown you the right path subhanallah! Mashallah your website is coming along very nicely. What sort of content are you intending to put on it?

cedric098

:salam2: sister

Your website is cool! I am sure you'll make it even better... May Allah bless you, your family and your little rabbit:) ..

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah,

Welcome to the website sister Jenn.

I'd sign the guestbook on your personal website but the image verification is down. It looks nicely laid out mashaallah.

In my spare time I enjoy having fun with my 2 little boys. We spend our days blowing bubbles, finger painting, berry picking, reading stories, and, of course, singing! Being a mom rocks! :)

Sounds like you have a lot of fun! MashaAllah. May Allah bless you and your family. Glad to have you here and part of our Muslim family. :)

Take Care

Wasalam

Tamer

Wa aleikom assalam

Welcome to you sister ,
May Allah guide you in life , and bless your family and you ,
Hoping to see you here more and more ,
Tamer