Undecided

Nordic

So hello. I am a man from Norway who for some time always looked down on Islam and its followers.

Until not many weeks ago where I got to know a Muslim who without trying opend my eyes to this religion.

I always looked at my self as someone who did not belive in a God or any God
but these last few weeks after reading about Islam and talking about it with my new friend Ive found my self very interested Allah and his words.

Hope to learn many things from you people and well. Hello :)

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Welcome to TTI Nordic,

I hope that you find your time here both beneficial and enjoyable, btw have a look through the videos section and articles library :SMILY259:

Peace

abou haytam

hi

welcome to tti. and don t hesitat to ask any question. our brothers and sisters are here to answer.

peace

UmmOf3

Velkommen! Om det er noe du trenger hjelp til, bare si ifra. Jeg er selv norsk konvertitt.

(Welcome. If you need any help, just tell me. I am a Norwegian muslim myself)

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
hi
n welcome to tti.v all r like family here so welcome to family.make urself at home.n feel free 2 ask questions.
hi

aini

welcome and feel free to ask anything.. I'm from sweden so we are neighbours.. :).. om du undrar over nagonting fraga bara pa.
I hope you find what you are searching for.. insha Allah

Nordic

Thank you very much! And thanks to my Nordic brother I see here.

My goal is to read what I can get my hands on about Islam and see where it brings me.

nasiruyola

HELLO BRO,
I FEEL VERY HAPPY FOR YOU AND HAVE THE BELIEF THAT WITH THE LIGHT OF ISLAM BEING MORE GLARING THAN THE SUN, I PRAY THAT THE CREATOR OF HAVEN AND EARTH HELP YOU FIND ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS.

uskupi

assalam alaikum ... nordic one advise the folowers of islam can make mistake but the reveald book to them (QURAN) can never ...assalam alaikum

UmmOf3

My goal is to read what I can get my hands on about Islam and see where it brings me.
I am a sister ;)

I would like to welcome you to the forum at www.islam.no/forum where you can meet other brothers and sisters from all over Norway, and maybe find someone near you too!

sajjuaiah

Hello There,

Please read,

Islam has stressed the importance of unity and good spirit among people. It also directs people to how to treat each other with respect, and forbids what humiliates the individuals or spreads hatred and evil spirits among them.

The Islamic Law has introduced a number of public ethics. At also, it warned of to strictly abiding by it, as this will entail punishment in the Hereafter.

Imam Muslim narrated that the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) said: Do you know who is the bankrupt?? They answered: A bankrupt among us is the person who has neither money nor property. The Prophet (PBUH) said: ?The bankrupt in my nation is the one who comes on the Day of Resurrection with prayer, zakat and fasting, yet he used to insult, slander, slay and beatothers. Thus claimants are rewarded according to their good deeds. If one's good deeds are gone, he is punished for his ill-doings until he is thrown intoHell.?

Islam respects the feelings of people who gather at a place to make gathering desirable and repel all that cause people to hate gathering. Therefore, Islam instructs its followers to be clean-bodied, with no bad smell, and clean-dressed, with no disgusting sights. It also instructs them to listen to the speaker without interrupting him and to sit where they find room without stepping over people's neck or causing them any inconvenience by pressing against them.

This is supported by the Prophet Mohammad's (PBUH) saying while addressing Muslims on a Friday sermon: ?Whoever has a bath on Friday, puts on the best of his clothes, puts some scent on if any, then attends Friday prayer without crossing over people's necks and performs whatever rak'as he could. Then keep quiet when the Imam mounts the pulpit until he concludes prayer. His prayer will be atonement for the whole week preceding that prayer.?(Abu Dawood).

Moreover, Islam directs us Muslims to the attitude that forms some sort of friendliness and sociability between individuals, and this is shown to us through Prophet Mohammad's (PBUH) attitude among his companions. The Prophet (PBUH) has set some rules of behavior such as speaking pleasantly, and being cheerful with others.

He said (PBUH): Do not underestimate any kind of acts, even to receive your brother cheerfully.?

He (PBUH) also said:?A good word is an act of kindness.?(Bukhari & Muslim).

Al-Hussain, may Allah be pleased with him, said:?I asked my Father about the Prophet's behavior among his companions? to which he answered:?He was always cheerful, easy mannered and lenient. He was not rough, noisy, vulgar, insulting, or miserly. He used to overlook what he dislikes without depriving others of hope or answering them negatively. He refrained from disputation, prattling and curiosity. He spared others from three things: He never censured, found fault with or spied on them. He spoke only what he hoped would be rewarded. When he spoke, his listeners lowered their head quietly and when he was silent they spoke. They never spoke haphazardly in front of him. If one talked in his presence they listened to him until he has finished. He used to laugh and wonder at what they laughed or wondered at. He was patient with strangers who were rude in both their talk and requests.?

All this sums up the nature of Islam, and the attitude Muslims should have. Islam was never a rough or a harsh religion, on the contrary it guides people to what spreads love and warmness among them, and this is the true spirit of Islam. Nevertheless, it is important to stress the fact that no human affair, private or public, goes without Qur'anic or Prophetic instruction or guidance that defines or regulates it.

“And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a
him to get out (from every difficulty).
And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever
puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish
purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things”[al-Talaaq 65:2-3]

do ye think that ye shall enter the gardin of bliss without such trials as came to those who passed away before you? they encounterd suffreing and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the messenger and those of faith who where with him cried ''when will come the help of allah? Ah verily, the help of allah is allways near.

"Whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted from him and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers." (Aal 'Imraan: 85).

B.H.

I used to be an atheist after leaving Christianity. If you want to send me a private message anytime or post here on the board.

Bluegazer

Hello Nordic,

Welcome to TurnToIslam.

You wrote the following in post #9:

Click on the following link to view some documentaries about Islam. Although most media coverage in the West tends to be negative, the documentaries found in the link below are actually more objective and are produced by Western media outlets [such as the BBC and Channel 4 in the UK]. Still, please read my disclaimers found on the same page as the videos:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=88428&postcount=5

Also, click on the following link to read some books about Islam:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=116206&postcount=5

Best regards,

Bluegazer

Maria Norway

Velkommen!!! another Norwegian sister here!! Inshallah, the truth will become clear to you!

Don't hesitate to get in touch or ask any questions.. :) :hijabi:

amir_al_shahid

Hi and welcome its ncie to se non muslims who respect our religion:)
And nice with even more scandinavians im from sweden, naighbur to ure norway:)

Wiseguy74

Welcome on TTI. I live in Oslo and will be glad if i can assist you any way i can in acquiring the knowledge of Islam.