A Group of Jinns meet Prophet Mohammad (Sallalahoe alaihi wa salam)

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe,

Dear brothers and sisters,

Just another small story about Jinns meeting our beloved Prophet (Sallalahoe alaihi wa salam).
I hope you all like it insha'Allah.

Wa salaamoe alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe
Your sister in Islam, Aicha

A Group of Jinns meet Prophet Mohammad

It is stated by Imam Baihaqi in "Dalail-e-Nubuwwat" on the authority of Hadhrat Abdullah ibn Masood (ra) that the Prophet (Sallalahoe alaihi wa salam) once, said to his companions in Makkah: "Whosoever from amongst you desires to see the jinns, he should come to me tonight." Hadhrat Abdullah ibn Masood stated that nobody except me came that night. The Prophet (Sallalahoe alaihi wa salam) took me with him to a high hill in Makkah. He drew a circle with his foot for me and advised me to keep sitting within that circle. Seating Hadhrat Abdullah ibn Masood within that circle, he advanced ahead and then stood at a place. There, he started recitation of the Holy Quran.
All of a sudden a big group of jinns encircled the Prophet (Sallalahoe alaihi wa salam) and that group stood as a wall between me and the Prophet (Sallalahoe alaihi wa salam) and I heard the jinns saying: "Who gives evidence that you are the Prophet." There was a tree nearby. The Prophet (Sallalahoe alaihi wa salam) observed: "Will you accept my claim if this tree gives the evidence?" The jinns said: "Yes, we shall accept it." On that, the Prophet (Sallalahoe alaihi wa salam) called the tree. The tree came nearby and gave the evidence accordingly and all the jinns embraced Islam

adil_sensei

salam Alaikoum okhti aisha,

i Hope that you are passing a good ramadan and good Last 10 days ( and all ikhwati the muslims).
iwant to ask you where do you get this story ? please give us the origine because i feel that is not true ( what make me like this is the story itself and the word "hadrat" that not exist in a hadith in bokhary or muslim)

thank you very much

you brother Adil