i need a solution...

sadia_omar

i am Muslim girl.. iv been friendly with a Hindu boy for sometime now. so much that iv started liking him SO much that i want to marry him and so does he too... he is ready to convert for me and follow my religion.. he said he would do anything it would take to be a Muslim and follow what i follow.. i know that i will definitely start getting religiously inclined.. But im scared of my parents, im scared of the society, and somany other factors.. i dont know y im still unsure of the fact that if he will follow the religion and do it voluntarily and is not forced into it. i keep telling him to back out because there is no point converting for name sake. i am so scared. iv been doing isktikara for 3 days now. i dont know wat to do.. please help me.:tti_sister:

the only truth

striving for jannah
salaam sis,

i cant imagine what ur feeling subhanallah...but i can advise u on giving him some books on islam and let him revert because islam is the truth insha-allh n not coz he likes u...that way he will be a true Allh fearing believer...once he has reached that stage ur parents should not reject his proposal to marry u insha-allh and Allh knows best...but i would advise you to speak to a imam or a alimah about this issue they can give u a more islamic point of view as they have more knowlegde insha-alla...and the best tool for a believer ih du'a so make lots of it sister and Allh swt will do what is best.
insha-allah everything works out for you.

wasssalam.