eid

tats

Hi brothers and sisters, i was just wondering whwn the eid is in your country, in Australia they are saying saturday. In Saudi they are fasting friday, does that mean we dont fast friday

Amira D

Salamu 'aleykum Tats.

I live in Denmark, and we think eid might come saturday inshallah. But Allahu a'lam. If it is on saturday we will have to fast on friday. And if it is on friday, today (thursday) is goin to be our last day of fasting. inshallah.

May Allah forgive me, if i say something incorrect!

wasalam

Soubane

Eid mubarak and ramadan karim

Salamu 'aleykum Tats.

I live in Denmark, and we think eid might come saturday inshallah. But Allahu a'lam. If it is on saturday we will have to fast on friday. And if it is on friday, today (thursday) is goin to be our last day of fasting. inshallah.

May Allah forgive me, if i say something incorrect!

wasalam

Salamu aleykum brothers and sisters in Islam

I live in England, and I just heard that Eid will be on Friday because last night in the taraweth they just finished the holy Qu'ran but nobody knows it. Only Allah(swt) knows.
So I would inform you to watch Islam channel if you got one or Islamic news. ok
EId Mubarak and Ramadan Karim or Mubarak

Omidjan

waiting to hear about Eid;

:salam2: dear islam brother and sisters;

I am sure everybody will be on the same line of music, but as as soon as someone from Suodi arabia or somewhere knows about Eid, please let us know.

Thanks,,,

And Eid Mubarak to all in Advance:hearts:

Omidjan

:salam2: dear islam brother and sisters;

I am sure everybody will be on the same line of music, but as as soon as someone from Suodi arabia or somewhere knows about Eid, please let us know.

Thanks,,,

And Eid Mubarak to all in Advance:hearts:

:salam2: once again,

It seems that this post is not getting updated. please let us know if anyone knows about Eid or not?

Thank you;