What are the best qualities to look for when finding a husband or wife?

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Oops. Seems the post didnt go through. We are currently experiencing technical issues with that sister. I apologise on behalf of the mods and the admin. It happens when you copy and paste something lengthy. So you may want to just type it in :D

Related:

Attributes of an Ideal Muslim Husband

Fahad_Agus

always look for a person with good faith and deen but not too extreme....theres a hadith talking about choosing your husband or wife but i dont remember it.

Sissih

AhlAlSunahWaDjama'ah
always look for a person with good faith and deen but not too extreme....theres a hadith talking about choosing your husband or wife but i dont remember it.

:salam2:

Do you mean this one:

(54) Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a losers. (Book #62, Hadith #27)

:wasalam:

buraq

:salam2:

Do you mean this one:

(54) Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a losers. (Book #62, Hadith #27)

:wasalam:

you should marry for allah,

if you marry 4 her wealth alone, she wii become poor
if you marry 4 her status alone, she will become dishonnerd
if you marry 4 her beauty alone, she will become ugly

islam iwk

:eek: so this is wat ppl do these days just kidin anyway its always the same
thing ppl go to america and fall for love im getin tired of this /any way thier has been a quiston i need to ask u guys im in 7th grade so what age do mostly ppl fall for this stuff at yes im in america ps i hope i dont fall like
the others that makes me worry and a seconed quiston how do u save ure self from this relationship like what if u been love shocked or somethin
hmmmmmmmm what are u gonna do :SMILY26:
:p if u awnserw these quiston u woul be the ultimate :)